Keres and Blue lotus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Wed May 02, 2012 12:57 pm
Keres smiled and noded. "Well you certainly have come to the place to trade items and to make friends. the public here is very nice."

A that moment the stall maid arrived back to our table and She handed the Crushed cerry drink to Keres and She hnded the pear juice to Minari, and she asked. "I hope you are enjoying the food. Do you like the sceanery so far?"
Wed May 02, 2012 8:57 pm
"Thank you kindly for the food it is very good." she said and smiled, "Oh my I get more yogurt and some cut up pears." she asked.

Looking at Keres still smiling, "I hope that they treat me well here." she told her softly the warm sun glisssening off her hair that made her radient(Sp) with happyness.
Wed May 02, 2012 9:20 pm
The fruit stall lady smiled and said, "yes I certainly can M'lady." And with that she smiled and nodded to Keres and Walked back over to the stall area signaling to the other two lasies what she neede so that it would be at the counter by the time she got back there.

Keres was breaking into another melon with her knife as Minari started talking to her again. She looked up and smiled as she saw Minari radiating because she was quite happy at the moment. "I see no reason why anyone would want to harm you. it's outside the walls that ou need to be careful, and in the colusium, there are all kinds of baddies there to help you gain experiance to become quicker and stronger. And to gain a little bit of coin on the way possible." She laughs for a momenent. "and occasionally you might get a item that you can sell or refine out of the baddy, although I don't understand that can hold a stone or some wood in them, but alas, not all things can be answered." She says.

Keres bites down into one of the giant slices of menlon she has cut into and takes large bites out of it. Juice run down her bluish face, and a bit down the sides of her fore arms. and she looks up and smirks a bit and say, "Sorry, I just love these sweet fruits, and us centauriane need to eat a lot of food to keep our energy." And with that she licks her lips.
Wed May 02, 2012 9:31 pm
"Pears are my biggest weakness but also my strength." her mouth started to water a little at the sound. Shaking her head she smiled back at her once again. "Any whoo what are you here to do Miss. Keres?" she asked her softly.

Assdar lifted his head over the table and took a piece of furit in his mouth before lowing his head down to eat it. He purred softly as the jusices filled his mouth making him streach out his wings and shake them a bit before folding them back up.
Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 pm
In front of Keres was a bunch of fruit peelings and melon rinds eaten down to the shell, and berrie leaves strewn about. Her face was very wet with all sorts of juices from different fuits of all kinds. Keres was a bit if a messy eater when it came down to it.

By the time the fruit stall girl got back to the table she had a platter with more pears and yogurt a wooden plater in her other hand with what looked like a bit of steam coming from the sides of the cover. She placed the platter of food down first and then stared to distribute the food and the yogurt infront of Minari saying, "Here you are m'lady. I do hope everything has been to your liking so far" With that she turns to Keres and she removes the top from the wooden platter and reveals a steaming white Face cloth and she says to Keres, "This is for you M'lady, as you commonly ask us for a warm wet cloth as you are getting close to ending your meal to clean yourself up, we have decided to be ready for you as we try to accomidate everyone here." With that The Fruit stall lady hand Keres the Hot wet cloth and keres Grasp it and burries her face in it for a quick moment to look up and say thank you to the fruit stall maid. "When you are ready to pay only one of you need come up to the stall." She said sweetly. and with that she picked up both platters and walked back tot he Fruit stall.

Keres procceded to finish washing off her face and her arms really well and she placed the cloth next to herslf on the table, but close enough that Minari could reach out to grab and use it. he face was much cleaner looking now and only a couple slices of Fruit were left, and the strass-berries and pine-berries for last.

She smiled as Assdar took a slice of melon from the table from her. And she popped a couple Strass and pine berries into her mouth, savouring the delicious flavor. "he is a cute dragon you have." She said smiling. "And indeed you do glow quite brightly after eating the pears and drinking the juice. It is quite interesting."

Keres looked off to the side for a short moment, she looked as if she might be lost in thought for a moment and then she turned back to Minari and said, "On my fifteenth birthday my whole vilage had been taken from me by something. My parents gone. Absolutely no where to be found. I have been searching for them for a very very long time." She frowns for a moment and says, "The only reason I didn't get taken was because I was out on my spirit walk, because I had to live in the woods on my own for a few months, I missed what happened to my vilage.. So I am here after a very long search of not finding them. I found my way here actually on the way to find them. And I was so weary that I needed to rest and I figured that I could maybe go about gathiering information on what may have happened to my family. So far, Nothing yet. And I look not like the other Centauruans that are here." She looks down at the table for a moment and then eats a couple more berries and passes a slice of melon to Assdar before looking up again. "I apologize of that was a bit over whelming. I am a quite sad individual, but I try to keep hope that my family is out there."
Thu May 03, 2012 5:44 pm
"Aww I'm sorry Keres. I never knew that.. I live with Assdar and his family allmy life not knowing who my real parents are." she told her touching her hand lightly giving her a sweet caring smile. Her wings russled ajusting to the warmer weather. The bells chimed softly making them glow a faint blue.

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll find your parents soon. I'm sure of it." she said with honesty.
Mon May 07, 2012 2:23 am
Kere looked sad but hopeful yet. "I know. That is what keeps me strong. I only hope that they still hope for my existance." With that Keres moved for a moment and tooks a second to stand up and stretch her legs for a moment.

"I shall be back in a moment. I am going to go paid the Fruit stall maids before we leave. Do not worry about getting up just yet. I still have more to finish as well." With this she walks off and over to the stall.
Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 am
She nodded at her as she watched her get up and leave. Sitting quietly she pat Assdar's head slowly as he napped there beside her. taking a bite of a chopped up pear she smiles sweetly with the sweet teaste. "So good." she said to herself as she ate another piece of pear.
Tue May 08, 2012 11:25 pm
Keres walks back to the table the her and Minari are sitting at and she plops herself back down onto the soft cussion sot hat she may eat the rest of her food. keres looked in a bit of a better mood, mstly because she was trying to not think of the fact that her parents were gone.

She smiled and loooked at Minari as she piced up a placed the last of her strasberries and pine berries into a pouch that she held on herself. and putting one into he mouth to savour.

"So." She says. "What would you like to do? it is still early in the morning, we could walk the streets, or I could take you to where I stay. Or what ever it is that you desire."
Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Minari thought for a moment, "Well I'm not very sure. I guess we could go to a park if they have one." she said deep in thought. "I mean there are so many place I don't know where to start." she ate the rest of her yogurt and sliced pears.

Looking at Keres she smiled warmingly, "What would you like to do?" she asked her in a sweet voice.
Sat May 19, 2012 12:51 pm
"The park sounds like a nice place to go too say," Says Keres. "There are many of them, but I cn walk you to the closest one for right now."

Keres relaxes a bit longer at the table untill Minari is ready to go.
Sat May 19, 2012 7:39 pm
Minari smiled as she stood up slowly and nodded her head, "Yes that would be the most lovely idea.." she said with a beaming smile. "Come Assdar let's go to this park."

Assdar opened and eye before letting out a smoking yawn standing up on all fours and stretching like a cat. Walking over to her he turned into a green snake like dragon. 'Ready when you are Mina' he said hovering in the air.
Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:53 pm
Keres walked with Minari and the went to the park and sat there and enjoyed the peacful sun and the birts and the small wild life that ran about infront of them.

And it as for the next couple months that Keres had taken in Minari and shown here where things were in town and Shawed herb that the people were quite nice anmd giving in general.

And as time passed it came to be that the coronation event was goining up so keres, gatehres up her nesisary things and told Minari that she would be back to tell her the things that she needed to get for the coronation evernt.
Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:59 pm
All out of breath after long day of running around and grabbing everything she needed. During the ball and her hanging with all of her friends their chatting happily as she let Assdar have his fun.

Assdra jumped around the room chasing little kids who giggled and ran around. Yipping he continued to play with the children. 'These children are fun. They remind me of you Minari.' he told her in her mind.

Minari smiled at him from a distance, 'That's funny.' she replied back to him before she went back to dancing with a group of people.
Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:17 pm
Keres could be seen dancing among the circles of people between eating different foods.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6