Keres and Blue lotus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:29 pm
Minari nodded her head, "I like furit. The taste of them is like sweet nectar." the thought made her mouth water with the thought of it. She lided her dry lips, "Okay let's go before I lose it." her mind wondered to the a different place as they entered the town. Keres was right it was a big town and if one was alone in town who was new would get lost very quickly. Even if ones self got lost there would always be someone there to guide them on the right direction. Assdar lifted his head up and nuzzled the side of her bosom catching her attenchin watching a sweet smile cross her lips, 'Yes Assdar?' she whispered to him softly. Assdar slithered up her arm and wrapped himself around her neck getting comfortable feeling the warmth of her neck against his stomack as he cooed with happiness. Minari giggled putting her ocarina away in her bag that hung at her side.
Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 pm
Keres nodded at Minari and smiled. As they arive to the fruit stand, Keres aproaches one of the young ladies that is standing near by and says, "Good morning M'Lady. I would like to order 2 big budles of fruit, and two big bowls and yogurt on the side please."

The lady nodded graciously, smiled and went to grabbling up all assortments of fruit ranging from berries to melons to smaller fruits, and apples.

Keres looked at Minari and said, "Come this way dear, we shall take our seats while they bring us our food."

Keres started heading over to one of the closer tables, and grabs a bench that is low to the ground, and cusioned. The other side of the other side of the table had a bench that was at equall size. and on the two other sides were two chairs at each side. These tables could cofortable serve two centaurs and 4 humanoid peoples. If Minari were to look about her at the other tables she would see variying seats of different sizes and shapes around the different areas.

Last edited by keres corvax on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 pm
Minari took a seat acrossed from her and she crossed her legs and placed her hands on the table and waited for their order. "so what shall we do after this?" she asked Keres as she pushed the hair out of her face. Assdar slid from her neck and into the seat beside her curling up with his head on Minari's lap, 'Fruit is good for brakefast.' Assdar said twiching his nose smelling the air.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 pm
Keres Smiled at Minari an nodded her head slightly at her question. "Well my dear, that is all up to you, what would you like to do from here?" She said questioningly.

Shortly after Keres finished talking one of the ladies from over at the fruit stand was at the side of the table and saying, "Good day M'Ladies, I do Hope you are doing quite well this fun sunny morning." And with that she started to place the food, first infront of Keres saying, "Lady Keres, The fruits you asked for and the yougurts." and she turned to Minari and proceded to put her food infront of her say, "And to you my fine Dear one, I do hope you enjoy our land and stay for a while." and with that she bowed to Minari, and she turned and Bowed to Keres. Before the Lady could leave Keres Passed the woman a small satchel of coin for payment of the food. "For the food M'Lady." Sad Keres.

"of corse M'Lady." said the young woman fro the fuit stand. " I shal be right back with your coin purse." With that, she turned around and hurried off to take care of more of her duties.

Keres looked back at Minari and said. "Ah the apples here are the best." She smiled and said. "Well, for anywhere we want to go, there is almost alway a play to be found." keres smiled and started to slowly and loving eat at her sweet fruit. Oh did she enjoy the taste of sweet fruits upon her toung.
Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:06 pm
Minari took a bite of an apple tasting the sweet jucises from the apple. Closing her eyes she let out a soft moan slowly chewing to saver the flavor.

Assdar looked up at her, ' I want to try a piece.' he told her shifting back into his other form.

Minari cut a small piece of apple and gave it to him, 'It's good.' she told him her voice sweeter than normal.

Assdar chewed his small piece tasting it. His scales shifted color and his light blue eyes darkened as he swallowed, 'I may be into meat but I also like furits to.' he said.

Minari giggle and took a bite of yogurt. Mmm the taste of it made her melt as she had another big bite of yogurt.
Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm
Keres smiles as she watched Minari bite into the apple. Zantarni really does have some of the best apples around, suculant and sweet.

Keres finished her first apple down to the core and pulled out all the seads she could finf an placed then to the side awayfrom the core of the apple, and began to eat some blue berries and some black berries and rasberries. slowly spinnng the aroud in her mouth. Theeling the sweet taste fill her mouth.

After a short bit Keres pulled out her knife from her bag and started to slice up some strawberries and some kiwis and placed them into her bowl of yougurt. Dipping them one by one, taking tiny tender little bites. The Morning breakfast was Keres' favorite time of day for her. Everything was quite and calm.

She sighed sweetly as she ate more of her yougurt. Keres looked up and called out to the stall mais, "M'Lady! M'Lady, could I ask of more of your services?" A couple of the ladies turned around for a moment and then back to each other. The ladies talked amungst each other for a quick moment and then, within moments one of the ladied started to make her way over to them.

Keres looked at Minari and said. "I do beleive that we forget to order something to drink. Soon she will be over here for us to order something else." She picks up another strawberrie peice and bites into it after letting Minari know that we would be ordering drinks.
Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:39 am
Minari's eye's widden, "Do they have pear jusic here?" she asked her in a sweet melodic voice that chimed with her wings as she licked the left over yogurt off her lips. Her good eye darker than before and her skin much more slivery. She felt her body burn with the sweetness of the berries as she picked up a grape and ate it slowly savoring the sweetness.

Assdar chuckled softly before nuzzling her side, 'Mina your glowing with the sweetness.' he told her as he sniffed her slowly taking in her sent. 'smells good too.' he nuzzled her again rubbing his head against the side of her leg.
Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 am
keres chuckled at Minaris' eagerness. "hahah yes, they do have pear juice. and it is quite delicious actually."

And before Keres could say anything else, the young lady from over the stall was at Minari and Keres' table. and it a chearful tone of voice she spoke, "Why good morning M'ladies, is there something else that you would like from out menues??"

Keres turned her head towards the woman and smiled gently and said, "Why yes M'Lady. it does appear that we have forgotten to ask for something to drink." keres took a second to look at Minari and then back to the waitress lady and said, "Ah since my newly aquired friend here is new, I shall let her ask first before I order my drink." She smiles and bit and picks up some strawberries and eats them from the top to the tip. tasting the nice tart from the white part of the strawberrie, and letting the tip of the strawberrrie give her the sweetest tastes from it.
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 pm
Minari clapped her hands together, "That's wonderful." she said her eyes shining with happyness.

bending down she lifted Assdar up and hugged him close to her. "At least I can enjoy it for a little." she said kissing his nose lightly.

Assdar smiled and licked her back wrapping his tail around her waist.
Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 am
After Keres' small conversation with the fruit stall maid. Minari found herself being waited upon from the younger lady. "Ma'am, what would you like to drink today??" The young stall girl asked.
Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:02 pm
Startled Minari looked up at her, "Sorry... Um may I have some pear jucise please." she asked polightly giving the girl a warm smile give off a sweet aura.
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:26 am
The stall lady chuckled merrily and said to Minari, "haha why yes dear, we do have pear juice. I'll grab one large one. And what would you like this fine morining Lady Keres?"

"I would very much light to have your crushed cherry drink." said Keres to the lady as she smiled back.The young stall Lady noded to Keres, Smiled and said "be right back" To the two of them an then she walked off with out a moments notice to get the juice.

Keres laughed softly and said, "Minari, how are you liking it here so far?"

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:37 am
Minari smiled, "It's a lovely place. I feel at peace here. Thank you for taking me a long." she said beaming at her sweetly.
Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm
keres smiled sweetly. "I'm glad I could be of help to you so far. So might I ask what kinds of things you enjoy doing? I'm quite curious."

keres took out her knife and sliced a few of her pears down into nice little scoops and started spooning the yougurt out of the bowl with each peice.

Last edited by keres corvax on Wed May 02, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:11 pm
"Oh just look around and do some trading. I'm looking to make friends a long the way to." she said with glee. "It's nice to meet new people once in a while."
Page 2 of 6