Yay! - Event!
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Nema

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:04 pm
bohemian wrote:
I just noticed that the only event items in the fitting rooms are the kitties...or pet items in general.

Did you mean "not in the fitting rooms", Lady Bo? There are a number of pets missing from the Fitting Room. Pets are uploaded differently to other items and can only be added to the Fitting Room by Lord Zukyun.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:10 am
Nema wrote:
bohemian wrote:
I just noticed that the only event items in the fitting rooms are the kitties...or pet items in general.

Did you mean "not in the fitting rooms", Lady Bo? There are a number of pets missing from the Fitting Room. Pets are uploaded differently to other items and can only be added to the Fitting Room by Lord Zukyun.

Yeah, I was missing a lot of things this morning...like my sanity...and breakfast. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8100/10000
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:18 pm
Where do you earn the ghosts needed for the event items?

I am dragoness129.
Nema

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:38 pm
dragoness wrote:
Where do you earn the ghosts needed for the event items?

Mostly from posting, but you may also get the odd ghost from surfing the forums.

Also try Trick-or-Treat for more goodies -- see the second post in this thread for details!

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:05 am
Yay for the halloween event! I'm a bit late, as I'm starting right in the middle of it, but hopefully I can grab me some ghosties Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:18 am
I think there is still plenty of time for the event. I haven't been 100% active, but I have managed one of my typical two sets. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8100/10000
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:52 am
It sounds like everyone is loving the kitties. I think that is a sign more kitties are needed. Next item set just kitties for everything! Shoes make them a kitty? Pants kitties up,the leg and waist.kitties everywhere!

As for the trick or treating I'm working on it half way there!
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 pm
LOL - yes, the kitties certainly are cute!

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying themselves with the event Yes

... just a reminder: there's just over 2 days left of the event, so gather your ghosts and get your EI shopping done. I'll close everything up on Saturday late afternoon/early evening (my time = East coast U.S.)... so... there's really more like 2 and a half days of event left to enjoy...?

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:21 pm
Good, cause I haven't seen Rayven, and I'd hate for her to miss out on the event items. I should have enough time to get a set or most of a set for her.

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:18 pm
@Bo: Hopefully if I force myself to post more I will be able to do it over the next couple days. I probably should be catching up on the schoolwork i missed, but I think it can wait a bit Ninja

@Hanahime: Lol, that sounds like an interesting suggestion! The cats are pretty cute Yes Maybe try posting it in the item suggestion thread and maybe one of the pixelists will latch onto it Wink
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:10 pm
I can't believe I almost missed the event!!! It has been such a crazy week at the bakery with holiday prep and everyone getting sick from shifting weather (please take care of yourselves and take some extra vitamins, it's that time of year!). I got kinda scared after the first 10 doors were empty but I managed to get a few treats :3 Must be all that leftover candy people want to get rid of ^_~

Queen of the Realm
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:11 pm
It's currently about 3pm Blaze-time (Eastern U.S.A.) and I'm back home after a rather busy day running around XD

The Halloween Event will be ending today, but I'll give you guys a few more hours to collect those last ghosts... let's say until about 7pm, my time. The EI Shop will remain open until tomorrow afternoon/early evening for your shopping, selling, and buying pleasure XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:17 pm
Wow...Riley and I could almost be twinning. Laughing
8100/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Event Update:
  • Ghosts are no longer available for the earning.
  • Trick-or-Treat has been closed.
  • The Event Shop is still open... until this evening (Sunday EST/UTC-5).

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:24 pm
Kiiiiiiiiiinda wish there would have been quests, because lets face it, the Halloween quests are always fun, but also kinda glad there wasn't because I don't have time to go all over the site seeking goodies. Damn exams. Laughing
8100/10000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The City Hall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4