Jrock Lovers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:52 pm
I feel the same. I feel like I don't belong in a thread when I first post in it.

It was the first Gackt cd I bought as well. <3 -hi5-

Yeah, I don't watch tv any more. I don't have cable. T_T I am thinking of renting the seasons from the library though. That would give me something to do while I play pokemon and draw. LOL.

My Artsy Fartsy Shop: Contests
Questing: Phoenix Wings
Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:15 pm
I don't like it because I have a bad habit of making overly long posts. And people who don't know me, don't care to read that much><

*high fives back*
It wasn't the first Gackt CD I ever got, but it was the first one I bought.
The first one I got was the December Love Songs single<3

Neither do we. I don't watch much TV anyway though. Never really have. Library DVDs are always so scratched sometimes they won't play. I hate our libraries...
Which pokemon game are you playing? *curious*

The Unorthodox Threesome's Quest
Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:32 pm
I love overly long posts. <3 It's about time people post content instead of emotes or just "Hi". That drives me nuts!!

I have that one and the Six Day Six Night thinger. XD I think that is the title. All I know it's white and came with an interesting gift. LOL.

I know! The people that rent them treat the dvds horribly!! I wish they would care for them so others can watch them. T_T

EDIT - Pokemon black. It's my new addiction. <3

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:56 pm
Heya Kpop... Shari just found out that his grandpa passed away and he is going out of state to deal with it right away... He wanted me to let you know where he was and why he will be gone...
Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:58 pm
Awe!! -hugggles Shari- I hope everything will be okay with him. <333 Thanks for letting me know Shugga. <33

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:00 pm
Me too... I'll be keeping him and his family in my thoughts... Yes

And no problem, he asked me to let his friends know for him so no one would wonder why he poofed...

Tarcia=Shugga
Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 pm
As will I. <3 It's sad when there is a loss in the family. I get sad when I hear about anything passing. Crying or Very sad

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:03 pm
Me too... Even if I don't know the person who passed, I can still relate to how their loved ones feel...

Tarcia=Shugga
Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:04 pm
Yeah, same here. I have been bummed due to the stuff going on in Japan. I have a lot of friends over there, and it's really sad knowing that all of those people died. It's just terrible.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:07 pm
Yeah, I felt horrible when I first heard about it... I was awake that night it happened (night here anyways), it was eight minutes after it happened and they were showing all the live stuff on tv, it was really saddening to see all those cars trying to get away from the waters but getting swept away in it...
I don't think I know anyone from Japan, but I'm sure I've met people on avi sites from there... I feel bad for them all though, and I hope that things start to get better over there...

Tarcia=Shugga
Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:10 pm
I'm glad I don't have cable, otherwise I would have been watching the footage non stop. That would have made my worrying worse. T_T I hope everyone over there is all right and can get back on their feet as soon as possible. I know it will be hard to do that due to the loss, but hopefully they can.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:13 pm
Yeah, I was glued to CNN that night... I was about to go to bed when I heard about it online, then I stayed up all night watching it...
My family is planning to donate some money to help them out, not sure what its going to yet though... We're thinking about donating to that Shelter Box organization, they send these big totes with a tent, blankets, food, cookware, and other things in them to people in disaster situations... But yeah, it seems like a good place, the tote supposedly has almost everything they need to get by...

Tarcia=Shugga
Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:35 pm
I would totally donate, but I am poor myself. XD I wish my family issues would be taken care of so I can do things like that. That tote sounds like a great idea!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:47 pm
Yeah, I'm totally broke too actually... XD
The family that I live with (not my actual family) will be the ones donating, but I'm the one researching who to donate to...

And yeah, they seem pretty cool...
Here's the link showing all that comes in the box, I'd list the stuff but there's more in there than I thought...

http://www.shelterbox.org/about.php?page=9

Tarcia=Shugga

Last edited by TarciaBloodmoon on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:49 pm
Being broke sucks. Crying or Very sad

Lots of stuff is even better. You did a great job researching the donations. <3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17