Joust Do It! Fête and Carnival - Please close, thanks!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 58, 59, 60  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:38 pm
Don't worry about the thread being locked before you're ready - just send one of the Knights (or me) a note when you are ready.

You're welcome for the quest. It's the least I could do, given all the thought and effort you guys put in to this event... besides, you guys wrote it! All I had to do was the technical stuff... which reminds me - I should probably remove those currencies from the pages before (more) people get confused about them! *trots off to deal with code*
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:41 pm
Thank you Blaze for the lovely event hunt edition :3 it was a very nice touch Smile
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 pm
Aw, thanks for the banner, Keres. x3

Bought this flower-wreath yesterday for the occasion, but I found that it's quite hard to match. x3
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:33 pm
I agree, I haven't used mine yet because it just hasn't word yet with what I have wanted to do so far. Smile though your avatar looks lovely Smile and your very welcome Smile

XD had an idea and thought you like like it Smile I noticed in your profile that you link to your mature pet Smile and you have two other pets as well Smile

so i went ahead and made the code to make your banner into a link to your pets page Smile all you got to do it copy and paste it Smile

Code:
[url=http://www.zantarni.com/pets/index.php?owner=158229][img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/MaggotBox/jode-inpress.gif[/img][/url]

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:57 pm
Aw, thanks! I tried before to link to my 3 pets seperately with a tinyurl, but that never worked. x3

Didn't think of using the overview-pet page... Thanks! <3
Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:09 pm
XD your most welcome Smile now to feed your pets XD
Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:19 pm
Thanks Keres for the fantastic banners, awesome!

I have one of those flower head thingies and no idea what to do with it too. I get confused, like should I wear red or yellow or green or purple, lol! But it is very pretty. Actually I think there are a few, I wonder if we are talking about the same one.

Anyhow, Ok I just dropped by to say thanks for the banners. Back later!
Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 pm
hehe right XD I'm always getting caught up on how to color co-ordinate with it XD

and Your most welcome :3 I had a lot of fun making them Smile
Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 pm
I just gotta say again, I had lots of fun with this, thanks everyone... :3

And I love the banners Keres, I've already added some of them to my profile...
:3
Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:13 pm
I agree, this was a very fun event :3

:3 very cool Smile I hope more people grab them up as mementos as well. I'll be placing them up on my zanny facebook as well Smile
Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 pm
I've saved them all... :3
Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:37 pm
:3 Very cool :3
Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:00 pm
Hello Everyone!

Well it is That Time. The time for announcing the winners of the Joust do it! Fete and Carnival contests. There were a ton of entries for the avatar contests and 5 for the art Transform and Image contest. It was very difficult to choose but Shugga and I have come to our conclusions. So without further ado, here are the winners and prizes for our competitions:

Transform an Image Contest

1st Prize of Yoricks Mini Wings to DarkRayne for her lovely entry. Wow, so preeeety and a really thorough transformation.

2nd Prize of Waterfae Wings to MintFrosting for turning Babydoll into Robert Pattinson. Laughing That cracked us up!!!

3rd Prize of Faewings Green to MythicPhoenix for her beautiful transformation. I heard that was your OC? Love it!

We have 2 other gifts though to give because we know these transformations were not easy to do.
- Special gift of 10k zg to keres corvax for her excellent entry, thank you!
- Special gift of 10k zg to .:Jinx:. For making us laugh with her hysterical entry, thank you! ^__^

You can see these wonderful Transformations on the first page down a few posts.

✿✿✿✿✿

Ok next is the Avatar contest. These avatars were based upon a "concept" theme and all the creators had to go on was a simple phrase. We did not have winners in all categories but see below for special prizes.

1st prize of Abraxas Green Wings to MintFrosting for her "Blades of Silence" entry. Wow, I would not want to meet that character in the dark of night! Magnificent avatar.

2nd prize of DarkFae Wings to Tisiel for her "Lords of Time" entry! Very much in the nature of a Lord of Time! Take us with you Tisiel!

3rd prize of Faewings Blue to keres corvax for her "Paladin Council" entry. This gorgeous and very festive avatar is definitely ready to right some wrongs.

We have 2 other gifts to give for a couple of really great avatars that deserve special mention.
- Special gift of 10k zg to Celestrya for her "House of Usher" entry. The poor weeping girl really expresses the pathos of that category, thank you!
- Special gift of 10k zg to LillieRose for her great Hermione Cosplay for the Lords of Time. Really great avi, I think Hermione would approve.

✿✿✿✿✿

We had one other contest going. The "be the most talkative" contest. This was won hands down by the ever ebullient and phenomenally loquacious keres corfax! Our Fete would have been but Half the Fete it was without her. Or at least a quarter of the Fete as determined by the mathematically precise method here below:

15 posts per page x 59 pages at this count = 885 posts and we know Keres got over 200 which is ONE FOURTH of the total Fete! Thank you Keres, for your fast typing skills and always knowing just the right thing to say in any situation: Mechanic Silver Wings!

Also for Keres who kindly made wonderful banners of the Event while it was going on (see page 59 if you want one) we hereby bestow: Winter Shadow Wings.

✿✿✿✿✿

Thank you One and All to our visitors, our contestants and to our patrons for helping to make this the success it was.

Umaeril and ShuggaMagnolia

PS: Please leave open until later tonight for any comments/feedback, thanks very much!

Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:23 pm
Transformation winners Heart

Congratulation DarkRayne on first place in the Transformation contest Very Happy you did a beautiful job Smile

Congrats MintFrosting for making second place, I absolutely loved your entry Heart

Congratulations to you MythicPhoenix for making it to third place in the transformation contest Smile a nice transformation you did Smile

Congrats .:Jinx:. on recieving a special gift Smile
I'm really glad that you decided to enter you piece.

Thank you very much for the special gift Smile it was a really fun kind of game to jump right into Smile

Congrats on first place MintFrosting Your Avatar was spectacular Very Happy I love how it looked.

Congrats Tisiel for making a very cool avatar and making it to second place. Smile

Thank you very much for third place Smile I had a lot of fun creating my paladin Smile

Congrats Celestrya and LillieRose I really enjoyed the both of your entries Smile

Thank you very much for both sets of wings Smile I had a really fun time, and really enjoyed chatting with everyone while the event was running, Smile Some wonderful things happened, and some beautiful banners came out of it Very Happy and I loved every moment of it. Smile I am really glad that so many people showed up to help support the event Smile this event wouldn't be half of what it was Wink if it wasn't for them showing up as well Very Happy Congratulations to everyone who came to the event, thank you for showing up and participating and hanging out. Heart

Thank you Shugga and Uma for hosting this wonderful event Smile

and thank you Lady Blaze for being absolutely wonderful and adding the event hunt into it Heart

Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 pm
You are so welcome Keres and everyone else. Enjoy!!

I'm going to eat some dinner now but will be back later to catch any replies that come by or feedback you might have about the event.

Thanks everybody!
Page 59 of 60