Join in the St. Yorick's Day Parade! [2012]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:00 am
So i hope everyone ad a wonderful day. I almost forgot to give my girls their main present which i had left in my room...lol well at least they have no school.until next week so they ave plenty of time to play. i did nothing except a little cooking today..it was nice but i can already see how it was a bad idea lots of cleaning to do.

*starts throwing confetti around the parade route* at least i dont have to clean up confetti..kids did that part XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:39 pm
I'm glad I have today off of work because the weather is pretty awful for driving around here today. It is snowing and sleeting and raining and hailing. Just generally unpleasant. Brr!

I should probbably just park at the top of my driveway tonight if I can so that I can get out easier for work tomorrow morning. It's a good thing we have a snowblower to clear the drive with. Hopefully I can finish the events I want to do today. Gaia's ended abruptly late last night.

I had a nice time yeasterday visiting with family. I'm looking forward to seeing my firends next weekend.

Strike that comment about the snowblower. Our blower is broken. Nuts!

I hope my outfit fits well for St Yorick's Day. ^u^ *Scampers to the end of the line of marchers.*

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am
@Mouy: I had a good-ish day. Spent it at my brother's house and we had a christmas party in the evening with family and friends. I'm not much for crowds so it wasn't really my thing, but I do love spending time with my nephews so it wasn't too bad.

And cleaning up is not fun. I'm glad we didn't celebrate at my house so I don't have to worry too much about the mess x3

@Angel: We haven't had much snow here, surprisingly. But there is suppose to be a storm hitting so I hope it won't be too bad.

Too bad your snowblower is broken, shovelling sucks!

And your outfit looks great! -hands you an apple-
Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:09 am
Ohhh I loves parades reminds me of summer with funnel cakes and strawberry shake ups *drools dreamily*
Oh well I like apples too...
offers up my shiny green apple to those who pass by.

Happy St. Yorick's everyone!

Clicky me too?
Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:12 pm
I hope everyone is enjoying the Parade, and the Event!

**offers Shiny Red Apples**

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:20 am
Thank you Lady Nema and Sir Scarz for the delicious looking apples!

Clicky me too?
Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:42 am
I've been snuggled up in my coat all December and I do not want to take it off. It is blocking the cold wind nicely, as well as those rogue snowballs that will come flying at you unexpectedly!

Course, there is no law that says you can't counterattack said suspect! Wink

Anyways, I am back from my vacations and I will definitely be joining everyone!

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:13 am
*comes in strutting her stuff* XD I don't look very Christmasy, but I thought I'd join the parade anyhow. I'd change my outfit, but I'm waiting on someone to draw me. XD I've had a pretty good holiday so far. My son got to come home for a few days so that was nice. It was really sad taking him back though. This is my first St. Yorick's event. I've decided I really like St. Yorick's Day. *urges her sheep to move along and quit eating the confetti* XD
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:21 am
Stands off to the side with her head bowed low as she thinks to herself and how cute she looks. Looking up Blue waved to Keres a warm smile on her face. "Hello Lady Keres. Enjoying the event so far?" she asked humbly.
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:22 am
Keres danced over t Blue and waved. "How are you doing today Blue it is nice to see you ar the festival.
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:54 am
Took me a bit to find it. How silly I am for not seeing it.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:11 pm
*runs through the gathered crowd stark naked Bo style* Razzzz
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:44 pm
**hopes that Lady Bo doesn't catch a cold**

**waves to everyone and hands out more Shiny Red Apples**

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:48 pm
Thank you for the apple Lady Nema! Very Happy I shall eat it for lunch today. XD
Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:27 pm
*pulls up a chair and watches the parade go by*

Thank you to the people who have given me apples...
:3
Page 2 of 5