Join in Preparations for the Coronation Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Alric al`Gysevin

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 pm
After several moments of silence, Alric appears before the woman looking slightly disheveled. “Lower your voice!" He chastises as he leads her slightly away from the others.

"What do you want with me Witch? Have you not toyed with me enough yet? Are you here to see my downfall when all realize that the feast is a mess?”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 pm
“Stop spouting nonsense, Alric! You make enough of a fool of yourself without me around. There is something else that I need to-”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:22 pm
“You expect me to gather you more supplies? How big of a fool do you think I am. Why do you not just magic them in front of you?”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:24 pm
“You really have no idea how magic works do you? Do you think that I would not do that if I could? Magical items...if they were so easily obtained they would not be that rare or powerful. I know exactly what you had to go through, but that is not why I am here.”

“The Spirits they-” Bernadette coughs before continuing. “I could not figure out how to reverse the problem with the apples. You see, I’ve been dealing with a troubling experience myself... My turnips have taken on the sickening taste of apples.”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:26 pm
Alric stares at the woman in disbelief.
“Are you saying that this switch...it is for eternity?”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:29 pm
“Don’t be daft boy! Such a change would cause too much of an imbalance in the world. The Spirits have informed me that before the fortnight is through both will return to their original state. Until then, all we can do is suffer through it.”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:31 pm
Alric considers her words for a while before a grin lights up his face. “We do have other options to consider... Why do we not make a compromise? You cannot use your turnips and I cannot use those apples. For the duration of the Coronation, why not share our supplies?”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 pm
“That’s a ridiculous solution. Why would I want any of your paltry apples? But in the spirit of the event, I’ll do you a favour and allow you the use of my turnips.”

Bernadette turns and heads back to her home. But before she leaves she turns back to look at Alric, “But only for the duration of the event. If I catch you near my turnips at any other time I will cast a pox upon you!” A cackle can be heard in the distance after she leaves.

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:40 pm
Alric turns back to those still working hard to prepare for the Coronation.

"May I ask for your attention please! I know that you have all been working hard to make this event successful. The Coronation is now ready to begin so I hope that you all have held onto your invitations. But that is not all; your good deeds will not go without notice.” Alric searches within his pockets, but a flush creeps upon his face when he realizes that he is missing something.

“Well...we all misplace things sometimes, right? You do not remember me handing you an invitation? At the beginning of all this I gave an invitation directly to you, all you had to do is claim it...

However, I have misplaced the quill I need to officiate the document and prove that you went above and beyond for this event. To find it you must seek out the members of a rare Club -- They Flock together in Nightly parliament, often keeping late hours. And they have among them the greatest quill maker with his own Birds from which their unique quills are made. Procure a quill for me and I will not only sign your invitation, but will give you a payment for your troubles."

Alric gives them all a charming smile, “I hope to see you all at the
Coronation Ball!”

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 pm
So after a few turns here and few more turns there Sage and White Lotus ended up in the fairytale shop just like she had said they would be. And the amount of books just hanging around this place was absolutely phenomenal.

And Odd little lady peaked her head over a small tower of books that looked like they were heavy duty for children. and she smiled in a quirky sort of way. And this made Sage a bit worried at first but that feeling soon washed away and she spoke up saying, "I'm just looking around for a moment to pick up some books for my Mistress. When we are ready we will come see you." Sage smiled sweetly.

The Odd little lady had looked over to White Lotus and looked her up and down briefly. Snorted for a moment and raised and eyebrow. "Its not just fairy tales that you are looking for is it My Ladies. There is something else you seek is there not. Something that does not naturally grow." the odd little lady said in a curious fashion.

Sage immediately looked up and asked, "How did you know that we were looking for something? And yes, it happens to be Silver Turnips that we need to also collect for our Mistresses."
The Little odd lady looked at her and said simply. "Well I just know things." and with that she walked over to a wall with a curtain and motioned for them to follow her. And it amazed them with what they saw. it was a beautiful shining garden of Silver turnips, just growing and they looked like they were shining.

Sage looked at White lotus and then back to the odd little lady and said, "Did you grow these yourself? They are quite magnificent. and perhaps may we be able to gather some of them for our Mistresses?" She asked politely and still in awe. The room had to be ten feet by twenty feet long. and the whole room with filled with them just growing all over the place. She would have never guessed that there was this much room behind the ladies shop area, because it looked as if there was only a small shack, yet it seemed to be that the rest of the building way sculpted into the land.

The odd little lady looked and sneered at her for a slight moment and them smirked a bit, "No. you may not go in there. But I shall go in there and gather some for you and your Mistresses." She hobbled in and closed the curtain up and they could hear some muffled noises behind the curtain and slight complaint of how high certain ones were. but not long after that the odd little lady came out with a couple baskets full and handed them to Sage and White Lotus.

Sage nodded and offered her a small donation of coin to her book store and proceeded to also pay for the books that she had bought for her mistress. "Now we need to go to Keres place so that we can drop off these book, if you want you can also drop off Blue's books there I am sure that she will not mind them being dropped of there for the time being."

So the dropped the books off to Keres Corvaxs house and made their way over to Sage's residence and she told White to go ahead and lay down and take a nap. "I am going to pick out what I want to wear and that I am going to go to sleep real for a short bit. It has been quite a day and I know that we will not be in trouble for resting. for a well rested person gets much much more done," She stated.

picking through the clothing that she wanted to wear she put it out to the side and laid down for a bit and rested until she felt the morning light hit her face. it tickled her eyelashes and made her nose itch. She slowly got up and stretched for a moment and gathered her clothing and went into the next room to change up. By the time she game out White Lotus had already began to stir. "Good Morning White, it is time for us to get going and bring these turnips over to the assembly hall."

Giving White Lotus some time to wake up and handing her some fruit from her kitchen they made their way off back to the assembly hall. And it wasn't long before they both Saw Nepin'Rith and Assdria just sitting around chilling out. it appears that they had finished their duties but they looked awful tired. Sage had approached them and said, "Good morning, we will both be right back over." and they walked over to one of the people who we're putting together the event and said, "we have all of these silver turnips and no place to put them, could you please take them for us and place them where they need to go?" And without a moments notice the man and taken the baskets from the two of them and had thanked them for their merry contributions to the coronation event.

after that Sage came back over to Sit down next to Assdria and Nepin'Rith, and asked how things have gone with them.
Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 pm
White Lotus sits there and watches as Bernadette comes out from her place and hobbles over to the academy yelling for Sir Alric to come out. She is not enterly sure to make of the argument that the two of them are having because this is the first time she has actually seen them encounter each other and Sir Alric was a generally Happy individual on most day. The she thought to herself, the stress must really be getting to the both of them.

"Quills that seems to be the last and only things that we need to them. Shall we wait here for Blue and Keres to let them know what is going on?"

My dream, my hope,
It's all filled with so many emotion,
How can one possibly define it?
Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:24 pm
Kere and Blue had gone off there way to go fishing at the Lake Mynzer and the brought foood and drink along with them, for fishing today would be an all day event, and the fish don't awlays want to bite when you want the to.

The day dragged on slowly yes She could smell the smells coming from across town. All that turkey just smelled so Scrumptious. And the fish were slow to bite today. But this she was not suprised at, because half of the populous was down here to catch a requirement amount of fish per their house hold to have towards the festivities. Which in all honestly only seemed fair. I feels nice to work for ones things in life from time to time.

After a little while she began to wonder how the other two parties were doing that had been sent off to gather items. Hopefully she thought, that they would be able to gather the items with in a decent amount of time.

it took a very long time that day to actually catch all of the fish that they needed. One if the biggest reasons that it took so very long to get all of the candy fish was becasue all of the other fish were going for the bait first. But each one of the fish she bpped on the head untill it croaked and she tossed it into her special bag, and kept on fishing untill they had all they needed to aquire. And By this time it was already breaking dawn by now, and she looked at Blue Lotus and said, "Well I do beleive that it is time to go. And for us to dropp of these candy fish."

So They packed up there blankets the the food and flasks and gathered all of the belonging that was with them when they got there. And they both headed back over to the academy to see if the Mules had already shown up and finished their duties.

As they were walking they noticed that people were inquireing where to get feather and Invitations scroll that they forgot to pick up. looking a bit suprised that there were still so many people ambling around yawining and searching through their belonging. She spotted the four of them, all sitting over by the bushes just relaxing. The only one that notices them was Assdria. "She smiled at her and said, good morning, and are you all ready today? If not do not forget to Get ready for the Coronation Event! and pick up your invitation, blue and I have already picked up our invitations. and we already have the feathers for the quills so no worries about getting those." She looked to everyone to see if they were ready.
Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:33 pm

(OOC: This post occurs before the one I amde in the ballroom)

Over hearing the discussion between Alric and Bernadette, Kiolentia was worried for a moment they might try to blame her. After all, she DID give Alric an orange that looked like an apple on the outside.

That was nothing more than a bit of harmless magic on her part.

She decided it was just more of the strange things she tended to encounter. Something she was more than used to. With that, she got up and headed off to get ready for the ball.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:33 pm
Blue yawn slightly as they got back, "Phew I'm tired." she said as she streched her arms abover her head. looking at Keres she told her, "Assdria still needs to shop for an outfit and I'm sure what she'll look good in." Rubbing her eyes slowly as she walked over to White and took a seat neat to her.

Closing her eyes Blue leand back a bit feeling the warmth of the sun as she drifted off into sleep not meaning to. Her body was just to worn out from all that running around she and Keres did and it was time for a little nap.
Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:54 pm
Nepin'Rith Petted Blue on the head and looked to the others and said, "Lets get her back to her house so that she can sleep." She rolled blue u and onto her back and started slithering her back to her house so that she may rest for the ball tonight.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7