Join in Preparations for the Coronation Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:33 am
After a rather long wander around town Fae returns, laden with the requested items.

"I didn't know there was a special place all those apples were kept," she mumbles to herself. Finding everything was a bit of a challenge, and certainly working through riddles did not help much, but Fae is not quite bold enough to complain of such things to the taskmaster.

She looks around and sees where others have deposited their things. And she spies other things too ... things she wasn't asked to get, but apparently others did. She frowns in confusion and makes a face, then shrugs it off.

"If they wanted me to get those they'd have told me ... yes?"

Nodding to herself, and deciding that it all works out. She congratulates herself on a job well done and wanders off to find dress for the coronation. Just what does one wear to such an important event? Quandaries, quandaries.

Defender of the Realm
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 am
*Riding on Lightning on his Knightly rounds, Scarz passes Alric's Academy, smiling at the activity around it even at this late hour. Gently patting Lightning he chuckles* Lightning, old boy, I certainly hope Alric's pompousness doesn't turn off too many. The Coronation Celebration is very important and all Zantarnians should feel that they are welcome and a big part of the celebration, as noble or not, they are all a part of what makes these lands so great.

*Smiling as they wheel about, continuing on their rounds, Scarz waves at Lady WildFae, "I hope thou art enjoying the event so far, milady."

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 am
So it was that the two of the talked back and forth of the different types of Gems and jewels that they knew about. it took them a good half hours time to reach the destination. "Now it is important that we grab the phoenix ones and not the regular blue gems." Nepin'Rith waved for Assdria to come over and help her look through to grab the proper item asked for. "after this, we will be stopping at my place so that I can make sure that I didn't miss anything that I need to bring t the event." She said cooly.

Last edited by NepinRith on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:45 am
Walks over to NepinRith, "Your so lucky to have soo much stuff. I'm kind of jealous." she said carrying her bag that was now empty over her shoulder. "lets see whats next on the to do list?"

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:58 am
Sage looked at White Lotus and smiles and began to say, "Well I'm glad that someone knows right directly where to get the books that my Mistress has asked my for." She smiled and walked along with White as they took a right turn because that is the way that White had said to go. And trusting her so because White is a generally good person and well, just s bubble and full of energy. And Nepin'Rith was no where tiered by any means. Working in the mines has given her an endurance for long hauls.
Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:13 pm
Smiling gleefully because she was ready to complete her task that Blue had given her she speaks up saying, "Blue usually sends me out of trivial tasks like this all the time. So I have gotten pretty navigated with the towns layout for odd items and things of the like. Though I do not know where personal not residences are. As I am usually pretty busy." She smiles at Nepin'Rith and says, "it should only take us a moments longer to reach there, just a few more turns here. and a few more turn there. and Viola! we are there. And then to your place, so that you can finish changing your cloths." She pipes up saying, "And maybe they will let me help with the cooking!" She shined brightly with hopefulness that they will allow her to help out more in the festivities when they return with the Fairytale books and the Silver turnips.

My dream, my hope,
It's all filled with so many emotion,
How can one possibly define it?
Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:30 pm
Ivy and the dragons that accompanied her finally found a beautiful cluster of gems behind a rock formation. They worked quickly but quietly to fill up the case until the top barely closed. She locked the top and placed it where the cluster originally was, then sat down with her back resting against the rocks.

“Guys it is really late so why don’t we stay here for the night? We’ve been searching this place for hours with no sign of the Phoenix, I have a feeling she’s probably found another home or out hunting for food. No matter, I know we are not going to be caught!” Ivy held out her arms as all three dragons climbed up her body and nestled themselves against her chest and neck. Soon they all closed their eyes and drifted to sleep with sounds of chirping and light snoring.

In the middle of the night a gust of wind woke Ivy from her sleep as it flew by her at an unusual speed. She sat up slowly and peeked from her hiding spot, her hazel eyes scanning the area. If it was the blue bird, she was going way too fast for her to spot the intruders, but that didn’t ease Ivy at all. “Why would she be back so early, I thought they hunted until sunrise?” She woke up the sleeping bunch and whispered to them, “We have to leave now, I caught a glimpse of the Phoenix and I am not sure if she is friendly or she’s trying to sniff us out, but we gotta go!" The dragons stayed very close to Ivy’s legs, almost tripping her at times and nearly getting stepped on as the elf moved swiftly to gather up the equipment. Once everything was packed, two of the dragons crawled out and chirped softly, letting Ivy know it is safe to evacuate.

As they power-walked to the exit, Pheona noticed something sparkly near the wall of the path. She snaked over and chirped in alarm for everyone’s attention; whatever the earth dragon found must be too big for her to pick up alone. Ivy rushed over and gasped at the sight of a huge blue feather lying beside the dragon. She grabbed it with both her hands then they all made a final push back outside and ran back to her shop, not looking back or stopping once.

“What do you say we go again next month?” Out of breath Ivy smiled at the dragons then broke into a giggle fit followed by happy chirps and bouncing. She opened the door as they all poured inside and threw their gear all over the counter and floor. Ivy examined her new treasure for a long time, her eyes and smile getting wider in awe. After another ten seconds she placed the tail feather next to the one she bought from the Smuggler and stretched her muscles.

She noticed Pheona, Daxar, and Beylox yawning, and nudged them all to their beds before walking out the door, promising to return soon. Ivy wasn’t going to search for Malikhi and Balthax, and ruin their extended fun since they were safe deep underwater and in the mines. She wanted to trust them and not worry until they gave her a reason to. She was more curious about how her friends were doing, and especially Alric, who’s been on edge since the event started.

"I hope that bird didn't singe anyone and everyone is unharmed. This festival is supposed to be exciting, but that rotten witch has got us on this goose chase..putting us in danger, and taking our focus off preparing for the main event." Ivy grumbled to herself as she stomped across the path.

Malikhi, who heard her coming, slithered out from the lake and perched himself on the elf’s shoulder. His scales weren’t wet just moist but his breath reeked of fish and other marine life that made Ivy scrunch up her nose.

“Malikhi you stink like a five day overdo dumpster, seriously couldn’t find anything that made your breath smell refreshing? Anyway, you didn’t have to come out boy, I knew you were safe in the water. ” She nuzzled his head with her cheek as she followed the sounds of chatter coming from her friends. She also heard a door coming from Bernadette’s house slam and Alric storming out.

“Al…Alric, are you alright? Did the ingredients we all collected for you not work?” she asked in a concerned voice, wondering if he should even be bothered right now. Malikhi hid his body in her hair and rested his head next to her neck so he can hear the conversation.

((I am so rusty. It's been 3-4 years since I last roleplayed consistently, bear with me everyone XD))
Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 pm
Nepin'Rith and Assdria had looked all night for the Blue phoenix gems, and it was a bit harder than they had expected, every place they had check it had seemed that there was nothing important looking in a nesting area. Although it was later that night that they did find a very odd looking tree formation that looked perfect for cupping something giant, and there just happened to be a bunch of fresh and dead grass, twigs and some limbs pushed and strewn about in different ways and it looked like a giant nest. There was also mounds of dried grass and leave over the center of the nest, oddly shaped. Nepin'Rith guessed that there may be eggs in there and did not want to test her theory out, because those mounds were the size of her.

"Assdria, we need to look around here to see where the gems are." She whispered to her. "And we need to be very quite because I think there are really really big eggs over there. So I think maybe they Phoenix gems and her other gems may be here as well. Mommy doesn't seem to be here right now so we need to be quick."

The both looked around the sides of the nest until Assdria stumbled upon a area that seemed to sparkle a but and she brushed away gently at the dead grass and she waved Nepin'Rith over. Assdria had happened to find where the Phoenix gens were. and boy where they magnificent. The both looked at each other and nodded and started to fill their pouches."We need to be quick, who knows when she will be back. and if we are still here then we may be a mid-night snack."[/i] Says Nepin'Rith with a bit of concern in her voice.

There were also various coins and other small gems that they were able to pick up as well while grabbing as much of the phoenix gem as they could for their party of people.

It did not take them very long at all to fill up the pouches that they had on them. So they pushed the dead grass back over the treasure pile and hoped that the large avian would not notice that anything was missing from her treasure pile.

Nepin'Rith said to Assdria, [i]"We really aught to get going now, our pouches are full and I need to get changed up. The Mistress will be irritated if she has to repeat herself at me again. She has already told me twice now to change up. And I have been very busy with running around. Also it is middle of the night and the moon will be only out long enough for us to see our way home if we don't get going any faster."

So with that, they stood up and booked it out of there as fast as they could so that they could see they way to Nepin'Riths' home and they tried to stay out of sight of the creatures in the night.

It took them until near the break of dawn to get back to Nepin'Rith home. And the light from the east was just starting to shine on her front door. She had made sure that the shining light from the morning would hit her room first thing during the day, and that the living area would be the room to be hit with the sun last by the end of the day. Sage approached the door and opened it and offered Assdria to come inside while she figured out what she was going to wear for the coronation. and it did not take very long before she realized that she did have everything that she needed, except for her water flask, So she grabbed a hold of it and attached it to her pouch and they readied themselves for going back to the assembly hall.

and with in a short time they were both back at the assembly hall and were dropping off the gems that they had found.

(out of character: Now worries Ivy, i actually I what you did there and it gave me something to add into what i was already thinking of writing.)

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:09 pm
Alric took several steps outside, but his anger blinded him from seeing what was before him. Only when he heard a voice did he see Ivykitsami before him. Noticing her look of concern, he forced himself to calm down. It was no good for anyone if he was seen like this.

"It is not the ingredients..." he began to say, his own voice a lot weaker than he intended. He almost felt as if it was not him who was speaking. Clearing his throat he continued on. "...but it is the one who was to manipulate them that was the problem."

He let out a sigh as he looked up at the pristine blue sky. Forcing a smile on his face he answered the woman with as reassuring a tone he could muster, "But do not worry, things will work out. Now if you will excuse me, I need some time to...think." He touched his forehead to the woman's before retreating into the Academy.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:19 pm
After the very long day from the night before and this morning Assdria was actually quite tired now. But she ambled on and placed the gems down one by one and retreated over to Sir Alric and put a hand on his shoulder as he put his head on the lady's forehead. "Sir Alric, Are you Ok? you look really upset and like you could use a hug." She stated in a quite concerned tone.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:22 pm
Deciding that it was best to tag along with Assdria just in case Keres or blue showed up to gather them more things to do, she wanted to be able to have someone to talk to while she did such things. She looked to Sir Alric and noticed that he was flush with anger and she looked at him with compassion. "Sir Alric is there anything you may need help with?

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:32 pm
Looking to the two other ladies, Alric smiled gratefully. "Your kindness is greatly appreciated. But for the moment all that I can ask of you I already have and you have done the tasks quite admirably. I truly do need some time to think though so I must bid you farewell for the moment."
Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:39 pm
Ivy had an idea of the situation which happened behind Bernadette's door. The two didn't need to speak any more words for her to get the general idea.

"Alric, you are doing all you can," she whispered to him when his forehead touched hers. Malikhi cooed along then bumped his head against the bottom of her cheek to get her attention. The two watched Alric until he was inside the academy then exchanged comforting glances.

"He'll be alright boy. It's only day two, the event isn't over yet and it will not be ruined. Besides, I'm having fun getting these items, I know where the Blue Phoenix might be now." She grabs her bag and makes her way to the mines, hoping all the gold ores aren't gone.
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:10 pm
Assdria nodded and said, "Ok Sir Alric, when the rest of our party returns with the other supplies we will let them know that there is nothing else to do for today."

Bernadette

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:18 pm
Bernadette hobbles to the Academy, her face bearing her usual scowl. “Come out here, Alric! I have business with you!”
Page 5 of 7