Join in Preparations for the Coronation Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Alric al`Gysevin

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:45 pm
After giving out the tasks to Wildfae and then Keres and her mules, Alric walks from the Academy in a clearly foul mood. He does not even notice the presence of Meldrick as he is too focused on heading in the direction of Bernadette’s dwelling.

He hesitates for a split second before knocking on the door wondering if he should have brought backup with him. However he quickly dismisses that thought as he wanted to keep this matter as quiet as he could.

“Come out here Witch! I know it was you that did it!”

Last edited by Alric al`Gysevin on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bernadette

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:46 pm
“Quit your hollerin’ child! You have missed your chance, the turnips are already-”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:47 pm
“Do not play the fool, I know what you have done and I will not stand for any more insolence! You turn the apples back to normal now, or else I will...I will... ”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm
Bernadette remained silent for a moment as she considered Alric’s words.
“...you will do what? I have done nothing. You were the one who displeased the Spirits. I warned you that you would regret it.”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 pm
“So you admit it then. You cast a spell that made the apples taste like turnips! I will call the Knights right this instance to put you in the stocks if you do not undue that...that curse!”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:51 pm
Bernadette let out a loud cackle.
“As much as you believe your word to be above all others, I’d like to see you prove to the Knights that your claims are true. Just what would they think of you then, blaming your bad crop on a poor old woman.”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:53 pm
Alric stared at Bernadette in disbelief.
“B-but everyone knows that y-your...”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 pm
“What? A wicked old Witch? Or just an old woman with a fondness for turnips?”

Bernadette assumed the usual scowl on her face. “But why don’t we come to a compromise. You help me and I will attempt to return your apples to their original state.”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:58 pm
Alric considers the offer for a few moments. “What are you suggesting exactly...? A man of my stature will not commit anything heinous if that is what you want.”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:02 pm
“Hmph. All that I ask of you is help gathering some supplies too difficult for an old woman such as myself to gather.” Bernadette attempts to put on an innocent face, but not having any luck she returns to her usual scowl.

"The first items to acquire are not secretive at all. The trick is just hard work and luck. Off with you to go meet the Dwarf and the Mermaid. Only return when you have gotten five Candyfish and have refined five pieces of Gold.”

She considers the second item for a few moments.
"The blue phoenix is a Rare creature. Rarer still is knowing where to find their Gems, which they hide and guard with the ferocity of a dragon. There are those who know, but they require a small "Contribution" for that information."

"To find this last item you must go to a world no longer known. Shrouded in myth and disbelief, it is treated as nothing more than a little fireside Entertainment. But the Spirits know better.”

“Come back with these items and I will see what I can do.”

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:05 pm
“Fine, I will accept your quest. But you had better fulfill your end of the deal when I return.”
Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:11 pm
As soon as Ivy heard about the event finally starting, she locked up as much precious items as she could from her shop, filled up her money pouch, and called on her newest members of the family to join her.

All 5 dragons jumped, roared, and some climed aboard Ivy's shoulder as she joined with other citizens to meet with Alric.

"You guys are gonna LOVE Zantarni's events" she told her pets along the journey, "they are so much fun and this year I'm going to get so many of those Event Shop sets. Now, I want all of you to..."

Her sentence was cut off by the oh so familiar quarrel she hears almost every year. Ivy giggled and took out a piece of paper with two columns titled, "Alric and Bernie". There were many slashes already covering both columns as Ivy drew one more for Bernadette.

"That smoothe talker can try as he might, but his charm has no affect on the ole turnip witch." She winked at her companions and hid her scoresheet deep inside her bag. She waved at her friends, Keres and Fae, then listened to her task.

"Gotcha! This shouldn't be too bad of a hunt. The easter one literally scrambled me!" ((hahaha yes laugh at my corny jokes...meanies))

Ivy picked up the two dragons on either shoulder and placed them beside the other three as the gang huddled together. "Alright guys, I am going to start collecting the event currency so we can get our first set complete before tonight. Alric has 5 items he wants us to retrieve so that means all of you are in charge of your own item. Two of you need to work together and find those instruments since they are going to be heavy. Here is some change in case you have to have to buy them new ones." She handed the metal and air dragon the pouch as they set off.

"The rest of you need to find some silk, apples and turkey leg. I gave all my money to Pheona and Balthax, so no eating the food!" Ivy gave the three a stern look before they chirped in reassurance and scattered. She let out a loud sigh, wondering if this was worth the risk, then heard the two rivals voices appear again.

"Uh oh!"
Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 pm
Finishing with the first thing on her to do list Blue Lotus wrote down the next quest in order. With her Lunar butterfly resting on her head like a hair piece as she wrote the things that is needed.

"Now lets see. Keres will you help me search for the Iteams?" She asked her friend as she put her wand in her bun.

"I cant seem to recall where everything is. I know most of it but the rest is difficult to figure out."
Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm
Keres had aproaced the asembly hall just as Blue lotus was and she placed the food items at the table to be taken care of by the other members of the hall.

Keres turned around as she heard her name come from her friend blue lotus mouth. and she responds with, "Why of corse friend, it wil make things go much faster. Though I do ask that we wait for a moments time for Sage and Nepin'Rith to return, so that I might give them their next set of orders to make this easier for us."

A noise that seemed a bit agrivated and scared at the same time came from Keres' satchle. Quickly she rummaged through it and pulled out an absolutely terrified looking turnip. "pardon me, this little guy has been screaming at me all day about how it needs to be out of the house and here at the corination event. Screamed bloody murder at me until I picked it up to bring it here." She said mater of factly.

The Scared Turnip scoweled looking around, not being very happy about being tossed into a bag with other not so comfortable items, and a close encounter with a kitchen knife that lay in there for if any food needs to be cut up.

Keres slowly walked up to Sir Meldrick and placed a hand on top of his shoulder and gave a caring and concerned look to him and asked, "Sir Meldrick, is everything ok? You look to be a bit distant today?"
Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 pm
"I agree. Assdria and White Lotus are still working on their's at the moment. Though I think Assdria is lost." Blue Lotus said as she took a deep breath before letting it out slowly.

Fixs her neckless so that the latch was in the right place behind her neck as she yawned, "goodness I'm sleepy just mining and what not." yawns again as she pushed up her glasses so that they were not hanging off the tip of her nose.
Page 2 of 7