iZombie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Mon May 16, 2016 12:41 am
Anyone else into iZombie? It's the BEST show I've come across in years! I've bought the comic books but from what I've read so far, it's good but different.

I just watched the season 2 finale and I can't wait for season 3!!! I don't know how the show can sustain, though, at the pace it's going... What do you think?
Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:35 pm
iZombie is really good! I haven't finished season 2 yet but season 1 was awesome. I feel like the show won't last more than 4 or 5 seasons, but we'll see.
Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:26 pm
I haven't started season 2 yet, but isn't it based on a comic? If the comic is still going, there's definitely potential of making it last a long time *points at Walking Dead's length*

Posts beginning of the February: 5,837
Post Goal of 6000
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1