Item Suggestion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:08 pm
I have a suggestion for a new pet to add to the menagerie of cute Zantarnin pets.

How about a cute little fox, available in all colours...including blue of course. Razz

And, for general accessories, to go with the fox ears and tail, maybe some fox paws and a fox muzzle? And possibly even a fox skin? Confused Or, if not a skin, maybe a fox-ish top and pants similar to those hooved ones only with fox paws on the end instead of hooves?

Make it happen and I'll be very happy. :3

Screw The Rules, I'm A Blue Fox
Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 pm
Oh Blue Fox you crack me up! XD

On a more serious note, Free The Glowy Things! XD

I would really, really like a purple Glowy Thing. Thank you. Very Happy
Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm
I crack you up? Why? What did I say that was so funny? Confused

Screw The Rules, I'm A Blue Fox
Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 pm
XD I think it was when you said "Make it happen and I'll be happy" that cracked me up. I'm weird. Just ignore me.
Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 am
Razz I agree, I would like a purple glowy pet Heart

<--- Da-Ku found me?

Last edited by keres corvax on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:25 am
Awww. Keres loves the Glowy Things too! They shall be happy to hear that. Very Happy

I asked Shugga to ask for me, but I see that she hasn't yet so I'll go ahead and be brave. I would like to have a guinea pig pet. Preferably a reddish-brown one. If you need an example I can give you one. But I'll take any color. Even a purple one. XD
Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:21 pm
I'd love to see lynx/bobcat ears and tail.. Maybe even an angled bob hairstyle!
Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 pm
I would love to see some clover styles wings.

Like maybe a giant 4 leaf clover (butterfly like)

Or even something similar to the Larkspur Wings, except tiny clovers bunched up together. :3
Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:25 am
I would like to suggest a pet. A dust bunny! XD I'm serious though. It could be really cute. Kind of scribbley. And I'm sure there have always been dust bunnies around. XD
Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:34 pm

I would like to suggest a giant knife to go in my other hand to go along with my giant spork please and thank you. :3

I would also like to request that the candy fish be made into an equip-able pet.

I wish to have a "Bottom of the ocean" Back ground One where you would see sand, coral, and seaweed, and water in the rest of the background.

Possibly another background similar to the previous requested one, only instead with an air vent, shooting up bubbles into the water.

(17/41 posts for today)

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:43 pm
Oh think Zan citizens need pet llamas Very Happy because llamas are awesome.

Pet unicorns besides the one from like 2 years ago would also be awesome.
Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:51 pm

I would like a leafy hair pin like this lady has in her hair. :3 http://sareedreams.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/polysilkwithsequinedstripesbluechiffonruffles.jpg

-edit-
I'm not sure if this one would go into site feed back or items suggestion. But anyways, I would love to see the black bases that you used to models as skins at some point. Heart It would make lovely drow elves. :3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/CelestialSprite/Zan%20Newsletter/b6a6c799-91c5-4b2b-9a8e-5f6ce90c0b2e_zps92b63cf0.jpg

(42/41 posts for today)

Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:57 am
I noticed there are only three pink skirt items. I would love to see more pink items since there doesn't seem to be very many of them in comparison to the other colors.

Particularly it would be nice to have a pink leather skirt to match the pink leather corset and a pink coloration of the velvet skirts.
Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:51 am
An option to be bald-headed would be nice. For cases such as the mask I'm currently wearing.

Or at least a hairstyle with no front bangs.

The bangs on all the hairstyles make the water dragon mask look very odd.

Edit
Or the ability to opt out front bangs of all the hairstyles that would still look good without the bangs.
Example: the braided hairstyle would look good with or without bangs!

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:15 am
On the topic of hair ancl bangs, a separation of the two (perhaps not on the current hairs, rather the future possible hairs) To be able to have one layer, or the other, or to have the ability to combine hairs, bangs an cl back hairs woulcl be simply marvelous.

That being saicl, I'cl love it they came out in stanclarcl colours as well, ancl then some not so traclitional colours for the more "fantasy" aspect of the site. :3

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13