Item Suggestion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:03 am
We need a snowball item Very Happy

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 am
I would like to suggest:

More animated items.

More equippable pets. I tried to equip some pets but it did not allow me to do so. I wonder why is that? Is it because of my slow connection or it doesn't allow itself to be equipped? It works fine in the dream avatar though. -makes a confused face-

Pants for girls ( I know there is going to be a release in future and I am really excited for it. just thought mentioning it would make it come a little faster xD) Laughing

Some more hairstyles - Something like a ponytail with loose hairs at the end or a French twist hairstyle would look awesome or maybe buns? The professional style works too. The possibilities are endless. XD

I loved the hair clips of rose that were introduced on Valentines day. Maybe some hair clips of different flowers too?

For the archer race, maybe some more bows that aren't elven?

Ball gowns? For dancing especially. And Ballet costumes with their shoes?

Knee-length dresses.

Sheet of music or a harmonica maybe?

Some different postures for arms too. We can't always have them hanging around not doing any work can we?

Some alterations on hand things. I want the hand items to be equippable in both the hands. There can be some option to determine in which hand the item goes - for example if we want to hole the pickaxe in the left hand we can use the wand of devour in the right hand. Sometimes, we are not able to equip all the items we want to hold because of this. That is why I think it is needed.

Some bracelets and earrings? We have got necklaces and pendants; I am happy with that though why not complete it by having it all? Very Happy

I have noticed there are some dresses that are available in only parts of other countries, usually like the Chinese Kimino, handfans.. Egyptian pharoah dresses etc. So, how about a Indian Sari? In red? Again, just a suggestion. Very Happy

A Adorable pupppppy as a pet for the humans amang us? ( I LOVE Puppiies)

Well, Thats it for now. I may come back again when and if I have more ideas.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:07 pm
Perhaps we could do something related to ducks?? posting around in the forums i came over the idea to suggest duck feet...perhaps we could also have a new mask or something?? Just spitballin here but we could have different colors too!! light blue, light pink, yellow, and white or cream!!

my mule is Derian
yay spectrum wings!!
Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:51 am
I second the Sari idea from Lipsa.
:3

I'd love to see cat ears, we have tails and masks, but no items that are just cat ears.
A pair of cat ears on the top of the head or from the ears, like elf ears would be nice.

Black and white are preferable colors.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:46 am
little black dress & purple fakes ♥
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 pm
  • Additional animated items have their own issues to deal with and aren't likely to happen right now. I want a sturdy platform for Edingtol before we start shaking it up again with excessive animated items.

• Pants: I've already addressed this several times.

• Hairstyles and Skins and more layers for equippable items are all "on the list", but will all take a while to get out; there are much bigger issues to deal with first.

• Earrings currently glitch (which is why there aren't any in Edingtol yet) and require a reworking of the skin and item layers. We'll get there eventually.

• Glendors... ummm.... Confused

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 am
I am sorry, but I love Glendors Razz I was not here for the invasion.

BUT...with the new wolf hat thingies, we REALLY need a wolf cub pet to match.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please PRETTY please could we maybe possibly have the wolf hat in black? I mean, the white is lovely and so is the highland wolf one, but black would look amazing too.

EDIT 2
Belly dancing veils. OK I am really bad at pixelling, but I think you get the gist.
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/5676/5676,1265482697,16/stock-photo-lithe-adult-caucasian-belly-dancer-with-red-hair-and-pink-belly-dancing-outfit-performing-a-dance-46082953.jpg

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:21 pm
I love the new wolf hats!

Maybe some matching tails to go with them?

And I love the idea of wolf pets!

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 am
I'd like to see the 'ninja' items have a plain option without the gold decoration. Like how there's the 'Black ninja pants' but also the 'Simple ninja pants' which is plain without any pattern on it.
Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:20 am
Teal coloured stockings and underwear. The Black Pirate Boots recoloured white (with no gold trim or anything)
Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:34 am
lol, i was going to say "black wolf" deadhead XD
How about a set of fox ears, or a fox deadhead?
Or a moose deadhead? [or haha, a Waterbuffalo hat like from the flintstones? Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxiso76tYNM ]

Uhhh, maybe something like these?

Black wolf, red fox [using the colours from the tail] then Pronghorn and Moose.[antler colours are from the recent antlers.] Smile

Last edited by Zinn on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 am
OK if we have a St Paddy Day event, can we PLEASE have a quest or something and get Emerald Weapons like the Quest Sapphire and Amethyst ones. Oh I second Zinn wanting the fox ears. We need NEKO ears in all colours. Oh and matching tails if you do other colours. Pretty please.
Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:45 am
The half corsets we already have,
i would absolutely LOVE more selection of colors,
right now we only have, red,orange,blue,black/orange,green,white.
we need colors like plain black, pink, teal, cream color(or taupe?), gold. etc.
<3
Zaphkiel

Creative Courtier
Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:22 am
I definitely second these ideas:
- Indian Sari
- 'plain/solid' colored half corsets

I'd love to have more:
- tails, ears and claws (hands and feet)
- skins; animal (fantasy and real) and other elf types
- short hairstyles
- scythes
- animal masks/faces (not decorated, feathered, hatted, or otherwise)

(I know this will all be done in time, but I currently feel the need to throw in my 2 cents on the matter.)
XD Heart
Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:46 am
cute and goth lolita clothing would be really awesome... and some stuffed animals to math :OOO

-drools-
Page 2 of 13