It's been a long time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:32 am
Hanahime-XD I'm glad you had a good time. Do you always play lots of video games? I used to when I was younger. I miss it sometimes, but I don't have any kind of game system right now.

Yeah. Very Happy

Tam-I'm not going to argue with that. The more days I get to celebrate a holiday the better. XD
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:38 am
Kind of. I go through phases of playing games then a phase of not playing anything. Either I'll be fluffing about on youtube or reading books non-stop. I tend to stick to three games mostly, the Sims 4 and Diablo. Occasionally an MMORPG will slip in.
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:10 am
Christmas also doesn't end till Julian Christmas.

I do that with the animated games. Play every day sometimes, and other times not look at my games for weeks. I have six with their icons up on my desktop. Right now 'Torchlight 2' is my favourite.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:25 am
Hanahime-I'm like that too. I just switch every once in a while when I get bored of something. I just recently started getting back in to Youtube, but I'm taking a break from reading.

Tam-I remember you telling me about that. I was glad since Barney was late. XD
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:02 am
It seems the best way to do that. I'll probably get back into reading in March when the newest book in this series I'm reading comes out. I'm so excited for it. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Season 13 of Diablo 3 just started so I'll probably be giving most of my time to that when not working. I try not to play things I get really into when I have things to do the next day. but I probably won't be able to resist a few hours playing it.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:53 pm
What series is it?

XD I understand that. I don't think a few hours will hurt. Just try not to stay up all night. XD
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:59 pm
Either I bumped Barney sometime, or he's surprised to learn he was late, because he's got a startled expression with a slightly tipped back head right now. LOL Yarn dolls are so expressive.

What 'Diablo' class do you play, Hime?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:03 pm
XD He's like, "What are you two talking about? I was not late." Lol I'm just so glad you're enjoying him so much. Very Happy
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:52 am
Rayven: it's Glass and Steele series by C.J. Archer.

A few hours won't hurt I just have to make sure I actually log off when I eat dinner or I will end up being up all night.

Tam: Last season I did the wizard. This season I'm doing the Monk on the EU server and the Crusader on the American server.
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:27 pm
Rayven, it's hard not to. He's a sweet doll.

Hime, do you have a favourite among them?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:36 pm
Hanahime-I'll have to look that series up. I don't believe I've heard of it.

Stopping before dinner sounds like a good plan. Very Happy

Tam-I'm glad he's sweet to you. He was ornery for me. XD It wasn't easy getting his body parts to cooperate. Lol
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:59 am
Tam: I love the wizard so far. but I've only been playing for a few months so far. the monk isn't bad but I'm having trouble with damage and the crusader isn't bad either.

Rayven: It's a cute series. Also, the Severn waters trilogy is really good too. That one made me cry so much.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 pm
You sound like me Hanahime. XD I actually love it when a book can make me cry. Not that I love to cry, but it takes a really good book to do that. I wish my fiance felt the same way, but he is not comfortable with any emotion but happy. We watched the latest episode of the Walking Dead last night, and it was pretty sad. He preceded to make jokes and talk so that he wouldn't get so upset. He was seriously getting on my nerves. At one point I asked him if I was going to have to put duct tape over his mouth. XD
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:40 pm
Aww. Sounds like me and the engineer on TL2. I've only had the game for a few months, though, and only completed it once. But it's easy for the engineer to get seriously overpowered, through the process of teaching things to the pet and because of the little healing bot minions they can make. Still, it's hilarious to meet some boss with a hyped army of undead, and realize that the engineer's undead army is BIGGER. ...And meaner.

LOL. Rayven, a lot of dolls start out differently for their creators than they wind up being for their moms. I was seriously prepared for mischief, because he's an octopus.

Hime, do you have any non digital dolls that sit around you?

Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:45 pm
If it can make me cry I'm more likely to remember it after all.

I have three dolls on my bureau all standing only one has some limbs that could probably allow it to sit though.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16