It's been a long time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:00 am
hihi hanahime -waves- im VEE Very Happy nice to meet you !!

that sucks sooooo much your keyboard is broken. ): i was just on zan the other day on my phone talking to Rayven, and telling her how much i detest typing on phones T-T

im sending you so many positive thoughts and good vibes mann!! not having a keyboard is just so sad

im very attached to my keyboard. well to my whole pc but keyboard is quite an important piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqkKi1RYG4g

-is a dork-

hey everyone else !!

im a tree spirit :v

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:51 pm
Tam-It's ok. I was tempted to be AWOL today, but I figured I could handle a couple of replies. It's been a bad day.

VEE-Hi. I love your keyboard!
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:24 pm
Hail, VEE!

*makes attempts to uncork the champagne bottle safely. Fails to cause the cork to break a few skulls* oops! AH, well, enjoy the champagne, everyone!

I've had bad days. then I cuddle my cat. she fixes things for a bit but mostly sleeps and food not necessarily in that order tends to fix a bad day.

Welcome back Tam you are. doesn't work as well as Tam I am but I'm not Tam so I can not say Tam I am.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:04 am
*takes a sip* Thanks Hanahime! Very Happy

My dog is not a good medicine dog. When I'm sad, and I try to cuddle him, he pushes me away. XD I think he wishes I were more like him, and didn't let things bother me. I've never met a more aloof dog. Rolling Eyes
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:09 am
Thanks, Hime!

Rayven wrote:
Tam-It's ok. I was tempted to be AWOL today, but I figured I could handle a couple of replies. It's been a bad day.

Awww. Is it any better now?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:56 pm
Tam-Yeah I'm better now. Thank you for asking. Very Happy I hate feeling that out of sorts.
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:27 am
Still feeling better?

LOL Have a look at my blog.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:39 pm
Yeah. Very Happy

Awww. I'm sorry you've been so hot. I just love the way you write about your day though.
Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:45 pm
I'm glad you're feeling better!

LOL Yesterday was weird. I was so content, and just focused on stuff like how things felt, and the working on the doll. I think I confused the people at the bookstore a bit, because I wasn't saying as much as usual, and they had to come see me to talk till I finally moved over near the counter.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:00 am
*rolls in with dusters attached to her* Ignore me! Just sweeping the bone floor.

Feeling better is always nice. just remember the number one rule of this place which I did not just make up, which is fish are friends, not food. wait, no wrong rule. ah, I don't remember what the rule was but I'm sure it was a good one.

Some animals are just like that Rayven. besides, I can only cuddle the kitty when she wants food any other time she wiggles herself free from my arms.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:32 am
Tam-Thanks. Very Happy

Aww. They were probably worried. E does that sometimes. I think something is wrong with him, but he's just focused. I'm glad you were having a good time working on the doll.

Hanahime-*watches in amazement and gets out of the way*

Yeah it is. My Mom always used to say, "Tomorrow will be better." It usually is. Very Happy It must have been a lie. That's what my Mom says when I forget what I was going to say. XD

You're right. I'm just not used to dogs being that way. Usually they're so loving. You better keep some treats with you. XD
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:24 pm
-replies over a week later oop-

Rayven - my keyboard is like an extension of my fingers i stg XDDDDD -such passionate love-

what i mean to say is SAME and thanks. loool also hiiii again (x

hanahime - haha xD

cats are the best!! hanging out with my cat soothes me too.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:01 am
VEE I wish I could say the same, but I've never actually been that comfortable typing. I type just fast enough to get by. When I learning to type in college I actually chose to take a D for my last typing class. The teacher warned me that's what would happen if I chose to give up on the timed tests. I got tired of choking under the pressure, and stressing myself out. XD The really funny thing is E thinks I type fast because he can't type at all. Lol
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:09 pm
Vee: I thought you said cats smoothie not soothing. I thought you were sipping smoothies with your cat.

Rayven: Well, I did try making it up on the spot which never goes well.

I would say I'm average on typing when I know what I'm typing otherwise. I'm really slow cause I don't know what I'm supposed to be typing so it's hard to type fast.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:38 pm
Hanahime sometimes the best things are made up on the spot. I was watching America's Got Talent last night and one comedian wasn't being appreciated until he said some improvasational things. Personally I thought he was funny the whole time. XD
Page 16 of 21