37%  [ 3 ]
.......... it's all really a Trick, isn't it? o_0
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:21 pm
Kaderin, just jump in wherever, whenever. As you can probably tell, we're pretty laid back here Yes and we don't bite... too hard or too often. Usually. XD
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:42 pm
Lol. Just everyone's in deep conversations about stuff and I don't like to interrupt...
XD

Rayven: Yeah, but I feel bad just popping in off-topic. It's that whole "I'm super awkward" thing. I don't appear awkward to others, it's an internal awkwardness.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:20 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
we don't bite... too hard or too often. Usually. XD

Well...there was that one time, but Bo finally got her rabies shots and is allowed around other living creatures again. XD

Kaderin-I can understand that. *nods* I have a little of that too but then I just decide I don't care and I do what I want. eBil
Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:22 pm
Yeah, I'll eventually get to just doing that.
I'm just super exhausted so my brain is a mess and I overthink stuff more than I normally would.
I'm getting to be a pro at typing out a full post then deleting it without actually posting these days.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:31 pm
I've done that. Then I get annoyed with myself for wasting time. XD
Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:45 pm
I feel like I've actually wasted a lot of time today.
Normally I'd have had all afternoon to work on crafts. But not today.
(Tbh, I probably could have but figured I should at least pretend to be working on stuff at the desk even though I have nothing to work on.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:14 pm
I know what you mean. Got to look busy before we hear, "If you've got time to lean, you've got time to clean." XD
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:34 pm
Even though I was the only staff member actually in, I was sure the boss would be checking in frequently because she had said she was going to send me an email and then never did. So I spent a lot of my time stressing out about not getting something done that she wanted me to work on.
She also wanted me to change the voicemail message on the phones to have our current hours for if people called when we were closed, but didn't tell me how, so that took up a good chunk of my day. And idk how professional it actually sounds since my recorded voice seriously sounds like I'm a child.
XP

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:37 pm
XD I'm sure it's fine. No one's is as bad as my dad's. Part of his message says, "You can call us back or we'll call you back." Well, duh! That's kind of how it works. XD
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:37 am
Lol. I actually had to type out a script for myself because the first time I tried to record the new message, I stumbled over my words partway through and then hung up, thinking that it wouldn't save it as long as I didn't press the "#" key. But it did. Thankfully a) the phone wasn't on night mode so it would ring through without the message
And b) I was planning to rerecord it anyway because otherwise the message would have stopped around "if you know the extension number of the party you're trying to reach" with me repeating part of a word followed by a sort of scoff and a "nope" before just cutting off.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:17 pm
XD A script is a great idea. I never thought of doing that. It would sure prevent a lot of unfortunate mistakes. When I worked at Home Depot I often closed the store and had to give the closing announcement to the customers over the PA system. I can't tell you how many times I flubbed that up and I'm sure the customers heard a few giggles from me and/or the cashiers. XD Sometimes I'd even get tongue-tied and mispronounce Home Depot. Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Queen of the Realm
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:22 pm
Arrow It has been a couple of weeks now - how is the new avatar rating system working out for you guys?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:00 pm
I like it a lot better even though I probably don't use it as much as others do. Thank you for fixing it. Very Happy
Page 2 of 2