is being a bisexual better that being straight?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Scholar's Room [Nov.'19]
Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:21 pm
There's no such thing as a better sexuality. Society and the media will try to tell you that one is better than the other, but it's not going to change who you are as an individual. And guess what? Being yourself is so much better than being what you're told to be.

I wouldn't change who I am for anything, and I wouldn't change what sexuality anyone else is either. Any sexuality is just fine.
Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:36 am
i have not here for so long...omg too many post.. im learning lot now...

now that im already college..i found out that all sexuality was fine...it only depends on the person who...and now i found out that more thing will happen...and we dont need to choose what gender we need to love..
Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:06 pm
no tis not its the same thing,both are the same cause they got love in their hearts....eccept me,i hate love
Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:20 pm
You may hate love (I used to hate it too), but when you get older, you'll eventually find love. It always catches you no matter what you say. Wink

Anywho, I don't think you can put an either or on this type of situation. Whether it be with the same or opposite gender, love is love and it's always better than anything. ^-^

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:05 am
xXxOMG_VocaloidxXx wrote:
no tis not its the same thing,both are the same cause they got love in their hearts....eccept me,i hate love
I say this sincerely as a woman who just had her heart shattered into pieces by someone she will NEVER stop loving, regardless of the circumstances and amount of time..

That there is absolutely NOTHING I would trade for the moments where I let ALL of my guards down and was truly, deeply, happily in love.

In my opinion, it's better to have loved and lost than not at all..

I hope everyone can experience that "little slice of heaven" type of love, at least once.

Regardless of any of their personal background and sexual orientation.

Everyone needs that, I think.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm
I do not believe that any one sexuality is the better. Most people would say bisexuality is the better because you have double the chance. Not true. The majority of the human population is heterosexual, so they have more of a chance to find a partner. I would say that bisexuality would be next in terms of finding a partner since it seems to be the 'cool thing to do' then probably a close third with homosexuality. Personally, I am bisexual, but that is because I have an amazing and gorgeous girlfriend who I fell in love with for her heart *sighs*
Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:03 pm
Quantifying which way to love is ridiculous. I say that because we're dealing with how people's brain chemistry works, and when you come down to it, it's a little ridiculous.

That being said: I'm straight. My brother is gay. It's like saying he's better because he's gay. Uh. No.

We are both humans, who both love. That's what makes us important.
Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 am
I'm bisexual, but I've to say that when I'm in love with someone I don't care about other people.
Love a man or a woman is the same, only the genre changes..
Nothing else...
Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:58 am
All I can say is that rejection can happen regardless of orientation. I'm bisexual and have never had the problem of liking someone straight and feeling down about being rejected. Meaning, I've never felt like going straight or lesbian due to rejection. I define being bisexual as simply seeing the beauty in both genders. Be it a physical or mental attraction you have to that person.
Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 am
It doesn't really matter at all in the end. all that matter is how you feel about yourself. I agree rejection is gonna happen no matter what.

I myself am straight. I don't think I would be offended is a person of the same sex was attracted to me. I would be more worried about hurting there feelings.
Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 am
Bisexuality, is a preference.
Simple as that.
So if you do not see gender as an obstacle, in an intimacy level, then most likely a person is open to either gender.
Like most sexuality, it is just preference.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:50 am
Nope, i don't see how it'd be better.
it'd just mean you don't care which gender your significant other is.
it may leave open more options.
but Please note no matter which gender you chose to spend your time with there will Always be some bad apples. XD
Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:11 pm
As an asexual biromatic person, I'd say there's not a whole hell of a lot that matters. You love whom you love, and while bisexual people may seem to have more choices, they also have more chances to be hurt. It's part of life.

I draw! Look me up on dA: LainaInverse
Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:05 am
No, with regards to relationships, finding someone involves finding someone. There's not really a higher or lower chance.

If anything, being bisexual and finding someone of the same sex can be a bit of a social and even legal issue in some countries, and/or if you find someone of the opposite sex and everyone instantly denounces your bisexuality.
Wed May 30, 2012 5:26 am
While i do agree that it makes things.. complicated sometimes, i also think you will fall in love with the person you are meant to be with. Bad things happen when people FORCE relationships. (from my experiance and my opinon) If it isnt meant to be then it isnt, regardless of sex. I would be with a female just as much as a man if i was in love. Sex (m/f)isnt a boundery to me. I think everyone has the right to love and be loved and if that means that they are with someone of the same sex then there should be nothing more said. I firmly beleive you cant choose who you fall in love with. I also beleive there is more than one true love for people. I actually stated a few times that i beleive there are True loves, Star crossed lovers, And Life partners. I have had a star crossed love, I am with my life partner. I dont know if i will ever meet my truelove. But if i do i kinda hope its a girl lol... as i have been dealing with men for far to long!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Scholar's Room [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5