Inventory Clearance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Good Deeds (Charities) [Nov.'19]
Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:09 am
Random letter for me too then. xD

I'm going to have to agree, I'm really not sure what letters are left anymore. >w<;

Well, I got my teeth all brushed and my pills taken, so I'm going to head to bed. C: Hope you sleep well.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 am

hehe right, a letter 'D' please and thank you. :3

I got to stop nomming on this food so i can brush my teeth and head to bed.

( 42/33 post for today)

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 am
There's still things left?
I guess I pick W.
Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 pm
"E" please, i feel like him playing that letter guessing game show lol wheel of fortune?
Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:25 pm

A 'D' please and thank you.

Yeh it my math is correct there are about 132 left, so still plenty to pick letters for. Heart

Welcome to the thread Owl How are you today?

~Weirn~ wrote:
"E" please, i feel like him playing that letter guessing game show lol wheel of fortune?

*Waves* hi Weirn how are you today? It does feel a bit like wheel of fortune doesn't it. :3

( 1/33 post for today)

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:40 pm
F, please. c:

~Yawns.~ >w<; I'm still waking up. @-@'

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:30 am

An 'I' Please and thank you.

I'm just getting ready to head to bed myself actually. I'm going to try to be up at a reasonable hour tomorrow. >.>

( 37/33 post for today)

Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:44 am
This looks like a fun game. Any chance you have anything with "O"? :3

I do hope your school year goes well!
Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:39 am
I'm glad this thread is thriving so much! (I didn't really expect this much participation ^-^) Seeing as I haven't posted for a few days--five pages of posting!-- I need to catch up though...

Everything should be set in about thirty minutes or so, if nothing else comes up...

*frantically scrambles off*

*I will resume giving items to posters on pages 10 and 11 as well as gold for posting later!

iverezza.deviantart.com

Last edited by rose2petal4 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:01 am

Shouko - How are you tonight?

Rose - Thank you very much :3

since I am not sure what is not available at this point because you are sending them out I will as for a 'Random' letter if it is possible. Heart

I hope your last couple of days have gone well.

( 1/33 post for today)

Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:34 am
16 Items. Several Posters. Several Goodies and poopie prizes. It's the bottom of the hour for this show folks! (Sorry, I'm stuck in game show mode after reading ~Wiern~ posting about Wheel of Fortune xD) edit: It was actually Strawberry13. The cost of speed reading D: Edit's edit: I was right the first time, they both mentioned it! >Very Happy

Every time you guys suggested W, I just laughed aloud because it was exhausted a loong time ago! Also, the # was as well. (2010 was a good year for me, apparently xD)
Sorry if some of you were doubled --or tripled-- up on items; I've forgotten what I gave to who previously. Also, I noticed I was giving some of you (Talous) things like corsets and stuff! If it's unisex, that's great, but I apologize for anything you can't wear D: I didn't recognize some of the items by name, only sight...

Speaking of which, there were some items in my inventory I didn't even realize I had. I just picked random words on the screen and saw the pictures as I donated them, thinking "Was that in my inventory? o-o"

Talous, you've not only got the gold sheep, but the rainbow one as well. Since it has been a long tradition here on this thread, you must name them both! It is your destiny!

Gold will be sent later--I've got to go for now!
Remember: sixteen items left! From now on, only one item per post! >Very Happy

iverezza.deviantart.com

Last edited by rose2petal4 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 am
L, please. C:

Good to see you back for a little. xD But it was a long weekend and so forth, so I figured you'd just got caught up in things. c:

Btw, thank you once again for all the items. >w< <3 You've sent me, once again, items I did not own. c:

Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:53 am

An 'H' Please and thank you Smile

*giggles* No worries. Very Happy I think it is fun when people play along with things like that. Very Happy 8Aplauds*

:3 gender doesn't matter on items for me, Very Happy I'm forever switching my mules genders. XD

Also I don't mind multiples. Razz just means my mules can wear them as well. Very Happy

Oh I know how that is, sometimes I'm like, I had that O.o.

I hope you have a nice night Rose. Heart

Talous - How are you doing tonight

( 6/33 post for today)

Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:27 am
G, please. c:

Don't worry. I shall name them and cuddle them and love them. x3' I think that the sheepies are super cute. >w< <3

Also, my mule is female, so I'll dress her all pretty in the lady things. c: Worry not about that. It's all good! Lol!

I'm okay, Keres. c: However, I am heading to bed early because I have work tomorrow and I want to be well rested for it. >:U Demo dem' food stuffs! Actually, adult vitamins. o_o'... So odd. But, whatever. It'll be fun anyway. xD'

Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:47 am

May I have an 'S' please and thank you. :3 Thank you for the coin as well. :3 and the cute hollo heart. Very Happy

Ah have a good day at work Demoin' dem foods (vitamins) :3

( 34/33 post for today)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14