Imprints
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:12 am
A 1x1 between Innie and Asami.

Welcome back to school! Catering to only the best of the best of those special few with a little something 'extra' to share with the world. The rare and unusual is an every day affair. Don't forget to keep to the rules, and this will be another wonderful year.

~~~~~

School accommodates students from grade 6 to 12 and provides basic college level courses as well as those for the refinement of powers and abilities for graduates.
Students are required to take an English course every year until grade 10.
Lessons in power use, control, and restraint are mandatory for all students.
Separate dorm buildings are provided for males and females.

-No powers are to be used outside of class, or on other students or staff members. Exceptions will be made for extreme circumstances only, and on a case by case basis.

-No leaving school grounds without permission.

-No violence.

-No public displays of romance.

-No entering the dorms of the opposite sex.

-No drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, or weaponry on school property.

-No wandering the grounds past 9PM. Lights out by 12AM.

~~~~~

Students -

Name:
Grade:
Powers:
Marking:
[pictures go here if available, link form only. otherwise, delete this line.]
Roommate:
Classes:

Staff -

Name:
Position:
Powers:
Marking:
Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 am
My characters (for now, will add more later when needed)

Name: Asami Junichi
Grade: 11th
Powers:Power Mimicry/Augmentation- Able to use others' powers within a certain range. Using this part of the power will drain a person until they are able to aptly control it. Also able to power up another's abilities ahundredfold. Will make another person very powerful, this can be very destructive and needs to be used cautiously.
Marking: Swirls going down her jaw and neck to her left arm.
X
Roommate: none atm
Classes:

Name: Sia Tanaka
Grade: 12th
Powers: Superhuman Strength/Athletic Ability - makes a person super strong and an extremely great fighter. It is rare for a person with this ability to lose a match. Gives a person excess energy that needs to be spent on a daily basis.
Marking: Swirl like pattern on her back in between her shoulder blades
[pictures go here if available, link form only. otherwise, delete this line.]
Roommate: NPC
Classes:

Name: Principal (Miss Mika Mori)
Position: Principal
Powers: power bestowal and negation
Marking: X
on the inside of her lower right arm

Last edited by Asami on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:22 am
Name: Gabriel Carnet
Grade: 12th
Powers: Biological manipulation – heals others by promoting and accelerating the recovery abilities of the body. Requires practice and knowledge of how the body functions naturally to avoid accidental damage. Destructive power is unknown.
Marking: Upside-down tornado located in the middle of his back, beneath the shoulder blades.
xo
Roommate: Kier
Classes:

Name: Nikolaus Isaac Kruger
Grade: 11th
Powers: Water manipulation – specializes in controlling the bodies of living beings through the water in them. Basic techniques have yet to be mastered in favor of strengthening control. Accidents have been known to happen. Effects can be lethal.
Marking: Spiral around his right ankle and onto the front of his leg.
x
Roommate: NPC
Classes:

Name: Kier Gallagher
Grade:12th
Powers: Reactive evolution – becomes increasingly resistant against injuries and toxins he is exposed to and survives until reaching a point of theoretical immunity. Actual limitations are unknown. Active at all times. Considered nonthreatening, but monitoring is highly recommended.
Marking: Asymmetrical blob at the base of the thumb on his right hand.
xox
Roommate: Gabriel
Classes:

Name: Geni Kassian Asikis
Position: Teacher, upperclassman power usage.
Powers: Accelerated Healing/Animal Morphing – recovers quickly from most injuries caused, and is resistant to aging. Actual age is unknown. Transforms into a sea monster at will and when near death.
Marking: Trident-like shape located on his lower back.
xox
Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:26 am
I got dropped off about an hour ago and I still do not know what to do. This map is really hard to read and I have to find the main office. I know what I will do. I should just talk to the first person I see!I take another random turn and almost bump into someone. “Sorry!” I almost yell so loudly it echoes down the huge corridors. The woman I run into looks very official and scary. She smiles kindly which makes her less scary.
“So you must be the new student, Asami I believe?” She smiles widely.
I gulp. “Yes.. “ My eyes shift. Who is this lady?
“Hello I am the principal of this school, Miss Mori. Most of the students just call me principal though.” For some reason she looks less scary and more motherly. She looks like a really good principal that cares about the school and all the students. “You look very lost.” She observes. “Would you like me to show you around the school?”
I think this is a bad idea. I mean she is the principal and she has very important principal like tasks she needs to do. I gulp again. Why am I so nervous? “Umm… please?” My voice comes out shaky. I think I am the shyest person around.
She starts walking off, I suppose I should follow.
“So this is the main hall.” She says curtly. “Through these doors are the practice rooms.”
She takes me all over the school grounds showing me where things are and everything you could know about the school’s history. I smile and nod as she talks to show that I am listening, though sometimes my mind wanders just a little bit. I find myself wondering where all the students are when she finally is showing me the dorms.
“.. and as you know, you’re clothes and personal items have been brought up to your room already. I feel very bad that you have to have a room to yourself. I would feel better if you had a roommate. Someone who could befriend you and help you make friends.”
I smile and shake my head. “I just don’t work well with others. I am too shy to make friends easily.”
She smiles a little sadly as we enter the female dorms. “Your room is on the fourth floor, the number is on your schedule.” She ushers me up the staircase. It’s rather grand for a dorm house. As we walk up the stairs she talks about when the dorms were instituted and how long they took to make and how we should take great care of them. Pretty much the normal stuff. We make it to my room. I pull out the silver key that’s attached to my key ring full of useless keys that I cannot use anymore and stick it in the keyhole. I quick turn and I hear the satisfying click of an unlocked door. I open it to find a nice sized room that could accommodate two people nicely with just enough elbow room to relax and have fun. My bags are piled neatly in the corner; I think I have over packed just a tad bit, but it helps me to know that I have everything I need plus a little.
Principal Mori stands in the door frame waiting for me to finish my assessment. I turn and smile at her. “This is very nice”
She smiles at me. “Everyone else is in 3rd hour. Would you like to join them, or wait till tomorrow?”
I know which answer she wants me to give so I say the opposite, “I would like to join everyone in class please.” I mean I have to get it over with. What else is there for me to do today?
I grab a bag, open it and pull out my favorite purse. Before I packed it, I put in all my essentials that I would need: my phone (safely on the off mode), tissues (in case of a runny nose), pencils and pens, a little notebook, toiletries, and a little makeup. I look up at the principal and nod. I’m ready to go. She nods back and I follow her out the door, which I turn to lock it, and out of the dorms.
“may I see your schedule, miss Junichi?” She holds out her hand expectantly, that is when I notice her mark.
I pull out my schedule and hand it to her. “Your mark is very lovely, and small.” Again my voice quivers. “I wish mine were a little smaller. I love mine but it’s rather large, don’t you think?”
She looks at me a little crossly. “Your mark is perfect for you, and that is why you have it.” Her voice has the ‘this is the end of that conversation’ like tone to it, so I just shut up.
We enter the school again and we go down a few corridors. The principal abruptly stops in front of a large wooden door. “This is your third hour class; because it is Monday you have Math.” She hands me back my schedule and I stuff it into my purse, along with the map of the school (I know I’ll get lost a lot). She opens the door and steps in; I follow in her shadow. “Hello Mr. Prickett, I am sorry for disturbing you in the middle of your speech. But I have a new student for you.” She grabs my arm and pulls me to her side gently. “This is Miss Asami Junichi.” She smiles at him and turns to leave. “Have a wonderful first day miss Junichi.” She says as she is halfway out the door.
I turn to the teacher. What was his name again? Mr. Prickly??? “Hello.” My face turns just as red as my hair.
“Hello Miss Junichi, would you care to introduce yourself?”
I nod, I mean I guess I have to. “Hello my name is Asami. Umm…” what else do I say?
The teacher coughs “Well Miss Asami, take the seat next to Mr. Nikolaus Kruger. Mr. Kruger please raise your hand or stand up for her to see you.”
My red face looks up to see who this person I have to sit next to is.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:54 am
Another year. Another day. Another class.

On its own, it was all terribly dull, or so the blond young man believed. He'd hardly been paying attention to the droning lecture Mr. Prickett had been on about. This early in the year, it was practically review anyway. A waste of time. Time wasters were something he had almost no patience for... when they weren't of his own creation, of course. He only looked up once or twice to scribble down a few notes between his less than astounding doodles. The most important equations would be enough. The repetitions were just useless nonsense. He could hardly wait to get out of this class, and onto something more interesting. Maybe he'd make time to hang out —

Wait just a tick.

He turned his head enough to watch the woman and girl come into the room, his chin propped up on the palm of his hand. A new student, it seemed. More interesting than math, to say the least. He straightened up in his seat, his eyes lidded as he, like the rest of the students, watched the timid girl. At the teacher's order, Nikolaus frowned faintly, glancing over to the desk beside himself. Of course. That was the only empty desk this year. A few students were already glancing over at him, much to his annoyance.

Heaving a sigh, he stood abruptly, his chair scraping loudly against the floor behind him. The harsh sound earned him even more attention, his only acknowledgement of which was a slight shrug of his shoulders. He gestured toward the new student's seat. "Welcome to purgatory. Please, have a seat."
Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:06 am
Asami gulped. This guy seems rather on the rude side. She didn't know whether to laugh or not. She looked up at the teacher and saw him giving the guy a stern look. The answer was clear, do not under any circumstance laugh at him in this class.
The teacher turned towards her, "I'll give you notes on what I've gone over today after class. After today you will have to write your own notes. Now head to your desk."
She found her way to her seat next to him and sat down pulling out her little notebook and pens and pencils. She gave him a timid smile, "hello." she whispered to him hoping he wouldn't be as rude as he seemed.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:30 am
Dropping his arm heavily at the look he was given by their teacher, Nik rolled his eyes, his attention turning to watching the girl as she settled into her seat. It was only after she sat that he did as well, sitting quietly despite his previous behavior. His own pencil was already in his hand again when the girl spoke. Though he didn't look over at her, his own voice lowered to a whisper as well as he replied, "Hey there. This your first class?"
Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:37 am
She slowly let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. "Yes." her voice was a little shakey, mentally she shook her head and continued in an even lower voice. "I got here a little while ago and was shown around by the principal. I am still very confused as to what is going on. This school is so much bigger than my previous one. I have no clue how to get around at all." She smiled at him timidly. "Though i guess after sometime I will get it."
Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:51 am
His eyes falling lidded once more as he scribbled in one of his previous doodles — it really did look better with the black to break it up — he nodded slightly, listening to her explanation. "Maybe. You probably won't even ever see inside half the rooms in this place though. Don't sweat it. You'll be fine. You've already got yourself a guide and everything."
Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:56 am
A guide? whhhaa... who? She was a little confused at his words. maybe i should voice my confused, she scoffed at herself. "What do you mean by a guide?" she glanced at his doodles. "Those look nice. Are you an artist?" She felt a little envious. I'm not really good at much myself unless I take their abilities and use them as my own. Her thoughts saddened her a bit but she cheered up right away.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:09 am
He raised his eyebrows slightly, glancing over to Asami as he appraised just how serious she was with her questions. He scoffed slightly, glancing up towards the droning teacher and the board. Deciding there was nothing worth copying, he looked back down to his paper. "Not with this, no. Don't be ridiculous. And, for the record, I meant me. Unless you'd rather just get lost?"
Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:18 am
She was taken aback for a moment. No one has ever been so nice to her in her entire life. "oh. really? I would love it if you showed me around. It probably would make things easier." she couldn't help the goofy grin from spreading across her face. Look at yourself Asami, you aren't that good with people and here you are conversing well with another person. "Well I mean, they look good and all. I wish I was even close to that skill. Anyways how much longer in this class?" She started to pull out her schedule to check it.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:28 am
"About five minutes, give or take," he replied, his attention turning lazily up towards the one wall-mounted clock in the room, right above the front board. He leaned forward to rest his chin in his hand once again, turning his head to look at the young lady. Somehow, her overly pleased expression was rather amusing. "You're lucky, you got to miss most of this junk."
Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:35 am
"Well if there is one thing I am good at, it is missing junk." She smiled bigger. "Well I enjoy math quite a bit, but I am no genius at it." She looked at her schedule. Yep about five more minutes. and next was lunch. She panicked a bit. Where would she sit. Would he want her to sit with him? Or would she eat lunch alone or in a bathroom? She laid her head down. I am a total loser. I am no good at being new.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:47 am
Keeping his attention on the new student beside him, he narrowed his eyes. As quiet as she was, he mused, she certainly seemed to be dramatic. About what, he hadn't the slightest. He wasn't even sure that he cared to find out. Yet, after he made sure to roll his eyes at her behavior, he found himself asking, "What's up with you now? Already lose something, or something?"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 1 of 22