Imprints
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:55 pm
She gulped "Well.. I do know one way but I am sure it will never happen." Her eyes shifted slightly. "I have to become stronger. Then I wont pass out. But it's practically impossible to become stronger at that.." She sighed her eyes refocusing onto his. "It's just... I have to keep doing that and doing it and slowly I will be able to do it longer and longer and soon I wont pass out. but I am sure that is not an option. I actually used to be forced to do that just so I would pass out. It was for amusement"
Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm
He nodded just once, watching her for a second longer before he grinned. He glanced to the door, then back to her face. "Well, alright then. Maybe you should check to see if you've still got your key?"
Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:55 pm
She nodded once and started searching through her purse for the key. A short while later she pulled out a small silver key "ah ha!" She smiled as she handed the key to the male.
Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:05 pm
"Thank you, my friend," he replied, gently taking the key from her. He turned on his heel to take the last couple of steps to the door, slipping the key into the lock, and turning it to earn a satisfying click. He swung the door open and turned back to face Asami. With an overly lavish wave of his hand, he motioned for her to head inside. "Welcome home, Duck."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 pm
Chuckling at how formal gabe was being she entered her room. Nothing was unpacked, her suitcases were huddled together in a corner."oh... i guess I never unpacked my things." Her blush started to creep back onto her face."that's rather embarrassing..."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:33 pm
Not waiting for an invitation, he entered the room after her. He glanced around the relatively empty space with limited interest, moving over to one of the twin desks and setting the key down on one of them. "As I said at lunch, it might not be a bad idea to take a couple of days to settle in." He looked briefly over to her pile of bags, then back to the girl herself. "I'd offer to help, but I don't know how you feel about people touching your things."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:40 pm
She shrugged her shoulders "id rather get into school and learn instead of being far behind." Turning around she took a few steps closer to him." Honestly I don't mind if you would help me. I don't see why girls fret when guys see their underthings when they are not wearing them." She put her finger to her chin thoughtfully."but I really dont mind. If you wanted to help you could." She leaned over and pulled a large suitcase out if the pile and unzipped it slowly."I think I over packed.." her words were emphasised by the clothing that spilled out obviously shoved and pushed into the suitcase. She smiled up at him."I just didn't know what i needed."
Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:36 pm
Though he raised a brow at her reply, he didn't argue over it, instead moving to join her just as the haphazardly packed articles of clothing exploded out of their confinement. He chuckled and shook his head, opening his mouth to reply before he was interrupted, his phone loudly vibrating in his pocket. "Hm. Interesting," he muttered, looking down at himself, then pulling the device out. With just a few quick motions, he had the thing flipped open and was reading what had turned out to be a text message. "Well, Duck, I think I might have to take a rain check on this one."
Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:31 am
Waving him on she dug around and started putting away her stuff neatly. "I dont mind if you leave me Gabe." She picked up a few shirts, folded them and put them into a drawer. "I know you are a very needed man."
Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:52 am
He nodded, typing out a quick reply to whomever it was that had messaged him. As he closed and tucked away his phone once again, he moved back towards the door, his gaze lingering on the young woman. "Well, not needed so much as... Hm. A member of the staff is checking on you girls as we speak is all. Like I said before, I'm not trying to get myself kicked out of this place."
Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:57 am
"Oh.." her attention moved to him for a moment. She gave him a big smile. "Yes we wouldnt want you to get caught!" She then turned back towards the mountain of clothes and items that lay before her.
Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:07 am
He grinned, moving to the doorway where he promptly turned on his heel to face her again. He bowed deeply, his dark hair falling in front of his face and his hand settling on the knob of the door. "It's been a pleasure, my dear little Duck. Do try to remember me tomorrow, won't you?" Before she could reply, he straightened and took a step back, bringing the door with him and shutting it.
Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:22 am
Waking up the next day was as easy as it has always been for Sia. She stretched her arms and stifled a yawn as she tried climbing out of bed without waking up her roommate who was very grouchy in the morning time. Rushing through her morning procedures she thought of how lovely the morning was and how great her run was going to be. She thought of Asami and Nik... and thought of Nik some more.

Will Nik ever like me? Should i just tell him about how I feel? Oh but I dont want to ruin our friendship.. her thoughts trailed off as she started arguing in her head about this. It was normal for her to do this every morning. Once she was done with all her usual quiet morning procedures she headed out to go on her hour run. This will feel so nice. I cant tell today will be such a wonderful day. As she stepped out of the building she started running immediately.

What a nice breeze. It's rather refreshing. Her thoughts went back to Nik. He was constantly on her mind. Something she couldnt stop thinking about.

An hour later she found herself at the front of the dorm. Somehow her body knew just when to turn back to get back just in time. She walked inside and went to her room. Her roomate never liked waking up any earlier than 6 am, so she was as quite as she could be as she grabbed a few of her toiletries to take a nice shower. She never saw the point in showering since she never smelled but they felt so good. She walked into the shower and turned on the water.

Once she started hearing voices she knew it must be time to get dressed and probably time for breakfast. I hope I see Nik.... Why did she constantly think about him?? Why does she dream about him, think about him. She loved being around him. He was her favorite person to be around. She sighed as she finished getting ready for this new day.
Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:08 pm
The morning was quiet, relatively speaking.

Gabriel, as always, was bound to wait until the very last minute to get up and ready for class. Kier was sure to be up by now, but if anyone had a clue where he went to spend his mornings, it certainly wasn't Nikolaus of all people. In fact, if it wasn't for a certain girl he knew, Nik might not have gotten up at all.

Alright, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration. He still had classes to attend, at the very least.

Nik was not a morning person. Not naturally, at least. A certain someone he knew, however, was. And so, he'd forced himself to get up earlier than his body wanted. Sitting in a quiet corner of the cafeteria, he was still half asleep, his cheek resting heavily against his palm and a cup of lukewarm coffee in the other hand. It wasn't doing much, but it was something at least.
Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 am
Rushing into the cafeteria her eyes quickly scanned the room in a matter of seconds that seemed like minutes to the girl. She found him rather quickly and ran up to him. She was so excited to see him. She rushed up and and tackled into him sending them both sprawling across the floor, of course Sia held on tightly to Nik. She smiled up at him. "Hey Nik!! Good morning, good morning! GOOD MORNING!" She was full of energy. I probably should have ran for another 30 minutes she thought desperately. "Nik!!! Today is going to be sooooo much fun! Oh! why are we on the floor?"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22