Imprints
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:46 am
After another moment of watching the young lady, a thought suddenly dawned on him. He looked up to the top of the stairs, shifting to rub the side of his neck. "I didn't mean just visits like that... I mean, I'm not a... but... anyway... I meant that sometimes things happen that people would rather not go to the clinic for, you see... Things they don't want added to their records."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:01 am
As she realized her assumption was mistaken her face burned harder."oh... sorry! I'm sorry! I didnt mean... I mean.. you made it seem like that... oh... ummm.. I'm sorry!" She felt very flustered so much that she tripped.
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:09 am
He looked back over just in time to see her stumble. Without thinking, he caught her by the waist, keeping her from falling on the stairs. "Whoa there- Are you alright?"
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 am
"I think im fine" she looked down unable to meet his gaze. "sorry I thought those horrible things about you.."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:20 am
He let out a soft sigh, his hand moving to her back. He shook his head and grinned, watching her to make sure she was stable for the time being. "Don't you worry about that. I'm sure they weren't horrible."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:25 am
She was very conscious of the hand on her back. It did help her but it also embarrassed her even further. Still unable to meet his gaze she looked anywhere but at him "well still.. I shouldn't think that way about someone... but you were saying things and I don't know... that's what I thought you were talking about.." her voice trailed off slightly. There was no way she would ever be as embarrassed as she was now. How could she think of a friend that way.
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 am
"It was obviously my mistake," he replied, touching his free hand to his own chest for emphasis. Without removing his other hand, he gently urged her up the last few steps. "There's nothing for you to feel bad about. It's just a funny little misunderstanding. Probably for good reason, too. I suppose I've been a little bold with you, haven't I?"
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 am
Oh god.. he just knows how to embarrass me so much."no no... I was definitely at fault. It should have been obvious, what with your power." She shook her head slowly."now you know how much of a fool i can be."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 am
He just shook his head, looking at the number on one of the nearest doors before he started to lead her down the long hall. "I am still a guy, Asami. Assumptions like that might be a touch sexist, but that doesn't mean that they're wrong. Just relax. You're making a big deal about nothing."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:56 am
Oh no... now he thinks im sexist "well... uh... erm... I just... uh.. I should probably ask next time just to make sure." She followed him down the hallway stuttering like an idiot. She looked down the hallway and had a sudden feeling of dejavu "whoa..." I guess this should be expected because I was here before with someone.. who was it again?
Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:14 am
With the girl's last word, he glanced back at her, looking her over to decide whether it was cause for worry or just curiosity. He settled on the latter. "'Whoa'? Something up there, Duck?"
Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:26 am
She glanced up at him "oh its nothing just had a nice ole case of deja vu." Though her face was still as red as her hair she looked less embarrassed."it tends to happen a whole lot."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 am
He nodded slightly, glancing over to check the number on the nearest door before he looked to the young lady once again. "I take it that that has something to do with the memory thing?" he asked, raising a hand to tap his own temple.
Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:43 am
"yeah that's exactly why..." she smiled sadly. "isn't it horrible to forget things? What if I forgot some life changing event? What if I forget something that changed who I was? I wonder if I would be a different person. That's what scares me the most..." tears brimmed in her eyes at her thoughts. This was something she never spoke about. one of her fears.
Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:53 am
Gabriel's steps slowed as he listened to Asami, eventually coming to a complete stop just in front of the door to her room. Instead of opening this one for her as well, however, he turned to face her completely. "This isn't something that you should have to just deal with," he began, shifting the papers under his arm before he moved to set a finger under the girl's chin. "I can't make any promises, but if you'll let me, I'd like to try and find a way to fix this for you... Or at the very least make it easier to deal with."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22