Imprints
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:46 pm
Not failing to notice the subtle change in the girl's expression, Gabriel arched a brow, his grin softening further to just a smile. The brief glance she gave to the younger boy was enough to settle his thoughts. He squeezed her hand gently, then released it once more. "A pleasure, really." He nodded towards Nik, who was rolling his eyes at the pleasantries passed between the two. "Don't mind him. He's only saying that because he doesn't want me to-" He waved an arm out, gesturing to the rest of the hallway. "-sweep you away before he gets the chance to make nice."

"Don't you have some scraped knees to kiss, mother?" Nikolaus muttered, glancing back at the two.

"I don't know. Have you shoved anyone else down the stairs recently?"

"Idiot."
Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:51 pm
Her mouth formed a small o shape. She was not expecting Gabriel to pick up on her feelings so easily. She would have to work on not expressing them so easily. That's why people would pick on her. Her feelings were hurt easily and everyone would know just what to say to hurt her feelings. She noticed the exchange between the boys and started to giggle a little, then blushed because she felt like that was wrong of her.
"You two sound like very good friends." She whispered wishing she could have someone like that.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:08 pm
"Of course!" Gabe exclaimed instantaneously, beaming as he looked toward the other young man again.

With a groan, Nik shook his head, spinning on his heel to face the two as he continued walking backwards down the hall. Despite his confidence with the action, he predictably couldn't actually see just where he was going, leaving it up to the other few students in the hall ahead to step out of his way as the small group walked. "No. Not at all. Not even a little. Have you looked at this guy?"

The older boy rolled his eyes, looking back down at Asami. "That means yes."
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:14 pm
She squeaked a bit, "Oh I did not know you could hear me!" She blushed deeply. She looked back towards Nik, "Isn't that a tad dangerous? What if someone wasnt paying attention..." Her voice trailed off, she realized he probably did not care much about that. She looked back towards Gabe.
"Ummm.. Why doesn't he like you? You seem very nice and likable." Wait did i just say he was likable. Oh no I've done it now. Why do I always make a fool out of myself. "Umm.. I mean.. Well.. Do you know what I mean? uhh.." She shook her head. "Sorry.. I am just not good at this." She smiled weakly.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 pm
Though Nik rolled his eyes at the girl's first question, he nevertheless turned back around, sidestepping just in time to avoid running into an even younger boy. His gaze lingered on the kid, who seemed not to notice, for a few seconds even after they passed, a faint frown reaching his lips. Soon enough, however, he shook his head, looking forward again as he rounded a corner. The double doors leading to the cafeteria were already visible down the newest hall.

Meanwhile, Gabriel just tsked softly, slowly shaking his own head. "Oh, don't listen to him. He's one of those... Hm. You know the school yard brats that always pick on the girls they like?" He grinned and, without warning, he moved to brush his fingertips against the young lady's jaw. "He hasn't a clue how to handle people, let alone delicate flowers like us."
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:32 pm
Asami watched as Nik rounded the corner and barely caught what Gabriel had said. "Whoa. What? What do you mean by that?" The touch of his fingers on her jaws made her jump slightly. "Are you saying that you are more feminine? and that he likes you?" Her eyes widened. "umm.. maybe we should follow him?" She started forward grabbing Gabriel's arm. Though she did not know him well. She felt slightly comfortable around him. She hoped this behavior was okay. She was only doing it so they could get to lunch soon. Her stomach rumbled in excitement as she got closer to the lunch room. "Sorry..." She looked away. "I did not eat at all yesterday and I did not get a breakfast."
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm
"Right!" Gabriel dropped his hand, looking forward as they kept after Nikolaus. Though the blond didn't so much as look back again, his steps slowed enough to make sure they were able to catch up. The dark haired boy went on, "Well, going hungry isn't any good. We can't have you starving yourself and ruining your metabolism like that."

"Blah, blah, blah-" Nik shook his head again. "Do you really need to fuss over every single freaking person that you meet?"

"Someone has to," Gabe replied with a shrug, his tone suggesting that the answer should have been obvious.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:58 pm
"Sorry.. I just didnot have the time to eat and ummm.. I really couldn't. I wasn't allowed to stop. I needed to get dropped off here as soon as I could." She looked at the ground for a while watching her feet. Her stomach rumbled loudly again which made her jump slightly.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 pm
"It happens to the best of us," the older assured. He grinned as he took a few quick steps ahead of both Asami and Nikolaus, causing the latter to raise his brows. Gabriel reached the cafeteria doors first, promptly holding one open and stepping aside for the other two to enter before him. Nik took the offer without hesitation, stepping inside the large room to look over the faces of the other students, searching for the one most familiar to him.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:15 pm
Asami followed after whispering apologies to Gabriel. She wasnt used to people opening the doors for her. "Sorry.. You dont have to do.."
She was cut off by a whirl of purple and tan. A girl With bright purple hair and very bright green eyes tackled Nik to the ground. She punched his arm playfully but it looked like it hurt. Asami winced. She looked towards Gabriel "Who is that?"

The girl, laughing, finally noticed the two. She looked over and her gleeful face somehow turned even more happier. "OH MY GOSH. WHO ARE YOU!" She flew towards Asami and gave her a tight hug. "You are soooo pretty!" She squealed.

Not knowing what to do Asami awkwardly patted the other girl on the back. "Uh..." Her eyes flashed towards Gabriel begging for help. "My name is Asami." Her voice held every bit of discomfort she was feeling.

The girl smiled broadly. "I am Sia. My full name is Lisianthus but I like Sia better" She turned her head and stuck her tongue out at Nik. "This is my new friend. You can NOT! Have her!" She practically yelled at him as if he were committing some horrible crime. She turned her face back and started pouting "Sammiiiiiiii want to go get lunch? You'll sit next to me and we will have so much fun! We can get some nice salads and fresh fruit. The lunch ladies always hold the best stuff for me because they know how important it is to me. Last time they didn't I almost broke everything!" She kept babbling on as she pulled Asami towards the salad line. Asami looked back at Gabriel and mouthed 'Please help me'
Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:31 pm
Caught off guard by the newest addition to their group, Nik was knocked hard down to the floor with the tackle, a rather pained grunt escaping him. Nevertheless, he grinned, the gesture not so much as faltering even when he was punched. Gabriel arched a single brow as he watched the display, apparently not bothered in the least. In fact, his attention shifted to another young lady that slipped through the door he was still holding. He offered her a smile before stepping away and letting it close. Nik was only just sitting up when Sia scolded him. The blond scowled half-heartedly, only looking away from the girls when Gabriel offered him a hand up.

He took his dark haired friend's hand and stood with another grunt, muttering his thanks. Gabriel grinned, smoothly slipping to the boy's other side. "Looks like they're going to get along wonderfully, don't you think?" he asked, rubbing his hands together as he glanced around the cafeteria.

"Yeah, maybe if she doesn't get snapped in two," Nik muttered, starting after the girls.

"Please, she might slip now and then, but it's never that bad." He grinned, looking down to his own hands as he kept beside the other boy. A soft golden glow had formed across one hand, which he then rubbed against Nikolaus' arm, in the very place that he'd been punched.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:38 pm
Sia insisted on picking out every little thing Asami ate. "NOO THESE ARE MUCH BETTER!" she would exclaim when Asami tried picking out something. Finally She admitted defeat and let the girl pick out the food. They slid their cards and Sia pulled Asami towards a nice round table. "I like round tables because they make everyone face each other. It helps the conversation and eyecontact. Here sit here and I'll sit right next to you on your left side! OH MY GOSH YOUR MARKS ARE BEAUTIFUL! How did I not see them before! It nearly covers half your body from what I can see. Look at mine!" She turned exposing her back showing a strange design on her back a half second later she turned back smiling broadly. "Wait.. Where did Nik go?" she started pouting.
"ummm.." Asami did not know how to react to this none stop talking. Should she try to talk or just listen? She looked around for Nik and Gabriel with Sia.
Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:01 am
"How's that feel?" Gabe asked, dropping his hand again. Nik rolled his shoulder, then shrugged noncommittally, muttering a quiet thanks as he picked out his own food. "Wonderful. Save me a seat, would you?"

"Whatever you say, mother."

"Always so good to me," the taller cooed, already grinning again as he turned away. Nikolaus rolled his eyes, finishing up in the line before heading over to the table that Sia had picked. After a moment of scanning over the many faces of students filling up the room, Gabriel started toward a long table just a couple down from where the group had settled. He took a seat next to a young man with dual colored hair that had been sitting on his own. The boy jumped slightly, only to relax visibly, offering the new arrival a small smile. It was one which Gabe promptly returned.
Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:09 am
Sia's smile grew very wide at Nik's arrival. "Where did you go?! Why didn't you follow?!" Her constant barrage of questions held no pause for him to answer. Soon she stuck her tongue out at him and picked up her fork. Asami sighed and mentally shook her head. This is going to be more interesting than i thought. She looked over at the small girl. This girl is going to be the death of me.. And who knew all it took for her to shut up was a nice salad. She started to chuckle.

"Whats so funny 'Sami?" Sia leaned towards her.

"Oh I dont know." Her eyes looked towards Gabriel who was sitting at another table. Oh well. She sighed inwardly. I thought he would save me from this. I am pretty bad at this.

Sia leaned even closer. "Something wrong 'Sami?" Her face in full pout mode. It was hard to resist the cuteness of it

"Oh no I was just thinking.." Her stomach rumbled again reminding her to eat. "opps!" She blushed

"NIK! look how cute she is when she blushes!" Sia squealed. "Nik, I mean it. She is mine!" Sia practically sang the last part.

Asami blushed harder. Why is she so obsessive, she wondered.. but she is adorable. No harm there. She shook her head for the last time and started to eat. Man was she hungry. and the food.. was soooo good.
Sia seemed to approve and started eating as well.
Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:31 am
Nik didn't reply to the string of rushed questioned with anything more than a low, incoherent mumble, apparently quite content with just watching his overly energetic friend from his place beside her. When she squealed, however, he nearly dropped his fork, his attention turning elsewhere. "Real cute. Just try not to give the moody little thing a heart attack."

Though it took a few moments, eventually Gabriel was able to coax the solitary boy into moving over to join the rest of the group. Gabe smiled encouragingly to the boy, who looked over the trio before setting a gloved hand against the back of one of the chairs. The one he'd picked happened to be on Asami's other side. "Is, uh- Is this seat taken?"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 3 of 22