Imprints
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:20 pm
She moved forward at his urging following his pace evenly "Well I think you worry a little too much."
Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:30 pm
"Maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't need to if people stopped giving me reason to, hm?" He shrugged, his signature grin returning once again. "Or, at the very least, if my friends did. But alas, they shall not. Because they're all stubborn like you. What can you do?"
Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm
She blinked a few times again. "I just dont see why you feel the need to be the adult of the group." She smiled warmly. "I think we could manage on our own. But I guess we do function better with you watching out for us."
Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm
"Being the adult has nothing to do with it," he countered, glancing over at the young lady. "Most adults still can't take care of themselves properly. I, for one, would appreciate it if my friends at least tried to hang around for a long time instead of dropping off before their times. That's all."
Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:44 pm
"What do you mean by that? and I only was using an analogy like you are the adult of the group and we are like children." She frowned at him.
Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 pm
"You," he began lifting a hand to point a finger at Asami, "are ageist." Taking another quick couple of steps ahead, he opened the door to the next building, gesturing for her to step inside. "You have your room number written down somewhere, don't you?"
Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 pm
"wha....." who in the world is this guy. mentally shaking her head she reached into her purse and pulled out her schedule. "Here its written on this paper." She held it out for him to look at.
Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:05 am
He gently took the paper from her, only looking it over for a short moment before he nodded and handed it back. He nodded toward one of the sets of stairs before nudging her in that direction. "Wonderful. I know just where that is."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 am
She took the paper and put it neatly back into her purse. "Okay... tell me exactly how you know where it is? Not that I am complaining or anything. It just startles me that you know exactly where it is."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 am
"Hum, hum. Let's see." He glanced up the stairs as they walked, only brushing his fingertips against the top of the rail. "Besides the fact that your room number, when broken down, indicates both what floor you're on, and which side of the hall evens and odds, you see I have had other female companions besides you and Sia whom I would, ah, visit on occasion. The layout is just the same as the men's dorms, given a few insignificant details."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:31 am
She blushed brightly "you ummmm....visit girls?!" She looked straightforward her face a bright crimson. He does things with girls. He has female companions.. Oh god and i was joking around with him and he is experienced. Oh my god I am an idiot.
Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:49 am
Arching an eyebrow once again, he looked over to her and opened his mouth to speak, only to pause, his attention shifting briefly as a trio of girls went down the stairs opposite them. Gabriel smiled to them, making the three whisper to one another, one of the girls blushing brightly. Once they'd passed, the young man returned his attention to Asami. "Well, yes, on occasion. Boys as well. It's not something I make a habit of, but..." He shrugged. "I'd appreciate it if we kept this rather hush-hush. Not that I do anything I wouldn't admit to, but I'm not trying to get myself expelled."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:02 am
Her blush crept slowly down her neck as they passed the girls. She felt as though they were talking about her."whaaaa... boys as well?!?" This guy... I have no idea who he is but he is so strange. I don't think ill ever figure him out. He is bold, the opposite of me.
Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:16 am
"Well... Yes," he replied, a hint of uncertainty reaching his voice. "We are all just people, aren't we? There really isn't a difference when you get right down to it."
Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:23 am
"Ummm..." she really didn't know what to say. He is an experienced male with both boys and girls. I will not think about it. I will not think about it. she chanted in her mind though it really didn't help. She was in what she called 'full blush mode'.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22