Imprints
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:24 am
Though he frowned briefly, it was obviously in thought rather than any sort of displeasure, his light hold on her hand lingering. "You forget things when you have these little episodes? Is that normal, too?"
Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:36 am
"yes its normal. I just forget small things that were briefly told to me or things that were unimportant." She shook her head. "I swear I have probably forgotten a years worth of memories in my life."
Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:43 am
"Uh huh... Is that so?" He raised a brow, slipping his hand away from hers. He nodded towards a table across the room, settled against the wall. "Your purse is there. Could you hold on for just a moment?" He was already turning away when he asked the question, pushing aside the dividing curtain and stepping into the other area of the clinic. The nurse looked up from sipping her tea and scribbling in a crossword puzzle, but apparently felt no need to ask just what the young man was doing. Gabriel moved over to the table, flipping through the papers until he found a blank spot on them. Setting them down on the table, he grabbed one of the pencils sitting there and jotted down some notes quickly. Not only did he use his left hand for this, but when he wrote, the words were a complete mirror of what they should have been. "Right... There we are."
Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 am
"Yeah..." She leaned forward and grabbed her purse. She rummaged through it and found her lipgloss. She put a little on and smiled. It tastes so good....
Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:50 am
It took just a moment for him to finish, pile the papers back in order, and return to the girl's side, the sheets tucked safely back under his arm. He nodded to the door this time. "Shall we then?"
Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:54 am
She nodded. "Sure" She smiled warmly at him. Ugh I hate having to rely on people.. It makes me feel so weak.
Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:05 am
He returned the young lady's smile with a grin, setting a hand lightly against her upper back as he guided her out of the clinic and out into the halls. "So, we're not going to make this a daily affair, are we? I would like to eat a proper dinner with you sometime, but messes like that could make it rather difficult."
Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:08 am
She laughed at his joke or what she hoped was a joke. "Well I'm not much of an out to dinner like girl. I just skip that and go straight to the room." She chuckled some more.
Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 am
"Surely you don't skip it completely?" he questioned, turning his attention to her instead of where they were going. "You don't have to go out out to have a nice dinner. We've gone over the skipping meals thing, haven't we? I don't need to remind you, do I?"
Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:05 pm
"I was joking with you!" She looked flustered. "Well sometimes people cant afford meals and stuff..." her voice trailed off slightly. "or they're not allowed to eat.."
Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:37 pm
Gabriel watched her for a long moment, his brows knitting together ever so slightly. At length, however, he looked forward once again and shrugged. "You get a set amount of free meals here. It's enough for three meals on five days of the week, and two for the other two, assuming that you don't hang around on holidays. So, there's no excuse for you not to eat at least twice a day, unless you simply don't want to."
Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:31 pm
"Dont worry about that. I will most likely eat every day unless I feel sick or certain things happen, you know?" She looked forward. "But thanks for worrying."
Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:54 pm
"You are going to be the death of me," he remarked quite casually, taking a couple steps ahead to open a door out of the building and to the yard, one of the dorm buildings clearly in sight already. "Just as bad as the rest of them, I swear."
Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:55 pm
She peered up at him with an innocent look. "What do you mean by that?"
Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:08 pm
He arched a brow down at her, his expression otherwise smoothing out, and urged her on ahead, letting the door close on its own once safely away from it. "Trying to reassure me with worrying statements like that is what I mean."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 19 of 22