I Need Your Help
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19]
Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 am
I'd like to try and win this contest on Deviantart. For those with accounts there, could you at least view my piece?

http://benevolentrose.deviantart.com/art/Wat-U-Got-There-Human-246603818

I would appreciate it a lot, I feel like if I try hard enough I might have a chance. ^_^; <3
Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 pm
My brother was working on that same contest!!
Your is much better than his I assure you, I think its better than many I saw.
Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 pm
Wow that is very good! I love how its spooky yet non sinister.. The main ghost looks more like a happy dead Pac-man.. lol Very unique. I like it alot i would say 10/10 i LOVE the reflection i the eye. Absolutely genius.
Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:14 pm
haha I love that! I especially like how you can see the photographer's reflection in the ghost's eyeball. Very cute and creative. I think monochrome color scheme fits really well with the drawing. Good luck with the contest!
Page 1 of 1