I'm so ready for this roleplay thing~
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]

Would you deem me a suitable rp partner for you?
Yeah
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
*Shoulder shrug*
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Who even are you
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Goats bleat
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 am
I've been wanting to rp on Zantarni for a while now, but it just didn't seem like anyone was looking for a partner. I'm a bit nervous about posting one of these up, but I think I'm ready to branch out to other people in a non-creepy slip-into-the-forum-like-a-ninja-kinda deal.

I like doing OC roleplays of almost anything so long as they can have at least a hint of supernatural/sci-fi/fantasy. I probably have the most experience in fandom rping,but I can't really think of any fandoms that I enjoy that also can be roleplayed well. Off the top of my head, in oder of preferance

1.Pokemon
2.Homestuck
3.Persona
4.Psychonaughts
5.Baka and Test

Thats all I got. If you want to be my rp partner and have any ideas or suggestions for rp, I'm open to them. I'm a pretty flexible rp partner. I can't really think of anything that I don't enjoy right now. ((I'm really tired right now, I'm sure I'll come back and edit this to be presentable and not embarrassing later.))
Page 1 of 1