I have too many items ^^ [come chat]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Good Deeds (Charities) [Nov.'19]
silverygit

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:03 pm
hey Keres! Nice to see you again hehehe

I've been incredibly busy, so trying to relax and be social on zan a bit Razz

and ofc, the sharlou wings are yours :3
Am happy someone found an item they want in this list xD I wasn't sure if it would interest anyone...

You've been entered too :3
Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:18 pm
And it's nice to see you again as well Very Happy

Oh gosh I know how the busy things goes myself as well Yes Glad to see you taking some time though to relax and be social on zan :3

Thank you very much ^^ I'll make sure to put them to good use, I've been wanting a pair of purples for a while now lol x3

Woohoo I've been entered Woop

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:28 pm
@Keres: I think I was last active on Zan during the christmas event? o.o;;; sheesh, well meh. I did try to log on randomly and there would be no one online to talk to XD so I went elsewhere and chatted on peeps on facebook.

I try to relax haha but it is nerve wrecking when I get grades back and could have had a perfect score if it weren't for 1-2 stupid errors like forgetting a capital letter (in a thing that, in my opinion, does not need them.) Alas I have a picky associate teacher hahaha

am glad you like them, I hope everyone finds an item they want!

I made a very tiny list about items that could be given out in the big item giveaway, I just don't know yet what would be awesome haha

Of course you have been entered hehe (I am guessing we are both posting a lil more to get some ghosts, yes?) hihi ^^
Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:48 pm
o.o' I don't think I even managed to get around to posting during the Christmas event xD Awe yea that's totally understandable though, hard to make conversation when there isn't much going on at the time.

Awe yea, grades can be such a pain in the butt especially with errors with capitalizing Yes

I sure do like them, already have a fit made up and sitting in my wardrobe waiting for me to hit save on it hehe.

^^ I seen though I only looked quickly at that small text once I noticed it lol, the diabolicle stuff did catch my eye though :p

:3 I'm posting for funsies right now Very Happy I managed tog et all of the even items yesterday, but a few extra ghosts can't hurt to get :p

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:52 pm
@ keres:

You would think there are more people around in the events, but I guess a lot are out partying hahaha

they were silly errors, I just didn't put much effort in formatting, which I should, as a future teacher hahaha being lazy is never the best option ):

I'm trying to be active elsewhere but they are not threads I feel I can participate in hahaha

I only have a few EIs for now, trying to get my own set and some extras.

I have a little (very little game I'd like to play) game!

Since I have 96 pages of inventory (in thumbnail view)
Give me a number between 1 and 96 and i'll dress my avatar with only what is on that specific page ^^
/I am a bit bored and I don't know what to dress up with hahaha
Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:12 pm
lol yea you and I would both think so as well :p What ever it is they be doing, i hope they are enjoying themselves at least Smile

x3 oh yea, that is true. everyone makes human error though, it's how we learn and pick ourselves back up :p

Oh gosh do I know those feels lol. I'm still waiting on a reply back I left with a mod to see if I can revive my old hang out spot in the pubs, I poorly neglected that thing lol.

oo good luck on getting all of the event items Smile

hmm, how about :p page 44 Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:18 pm
keres corvax wrote:
lol yea you and I would both think so as well :p What ever it is they be doing, i hope they are enjoying themselves at least Smile

x3 oh yea, that is true. everyone makes human error though, it's how we learn and pick ourselves back up :p

Oh gosh do I know those feels lol. I'm still waiting on a reply back I left with a mod to see if I can revive my old hang out spot in the pubs, I poorly neglected that thing lol.

oo good luck on getting all of the event items Smile

hmm, how about :p page 44 Very Happy

I'm nice and cozy in my bedroom, I feel like sleeping instead of working hahaha

Sometimes replies take forever x.x luckily we are both active-ish on here hahaha
Oooh your hangout got locked?
I'm on my way to getting them all except the masks(not a fan of those)

And here I am in the glory of my page 44 items XDD
Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:38 pm
Hello there, how are you?
Love your avatar ^^

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:59 pm
Silvery I have no idea but I'll take a guess.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:31 am
Lilith deamon wrote:
Hello there, how are you?
Love your avatar ^^

I'm quite good, I finally finished one project hahaha
and thank you :3 I am in a game where I ask you guys to choose a number from 1 to 96 and I'll make my avatar dress with whatever is on that page!

@Moon: that does not sound fun though....

hmmmm, I might be off to bed in a few minutes, maybe maximum an hour haha...I don't know yet.
Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:49 am
Hello Silverygit! Unique name mind telling me about it?
Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:52 am
silverygit wrote:

I had to part with Dasiy(my cat) because she was 18 years old and there was nothing we could do to make her feel better so I had to go and get her...to sleep eternally. I was heartbroken for weeks...still am, but I have a lot of love to give to a cat I will adopt sooner or later. I miss her a lot.

What are you studying? O_O /has no clue

Aw, I'm sorry. That's always really rough. :c I've only had to put one pet to sleep and she was definitely suffering. </3 It's never an easy decision.
We had a cat run away over the summer. He was a sweetie, but he got himself into trouble a lot. I'm not sure I'll actually even be able to have a cat after I move out completely (especially if I stay with my bf, his dad is severely allergic to them). I might have dogs though. :3

I'm studying Geography (I'm specializing in more of a physical/earth science part of the field)! Heart I have a minor in History too though. XD

Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:53 am
That's good, glad you are done well ^^ hmmm....number between 1-96? Let's see...I pick the number 15

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:09 am
@Irishrain: hi! well silver is one of my favourite thing, most of my jewelry is silver or related to silver, I tend to even wear silver nailpolish when I have some ^^ and the git part is because I used to roleplay as Severus Snape who's a greasy 'git' :3 Hope it make sense, where does your name come from?

@Dusty: hopefully you can have a pet that doesn't cause your father-in-law issues hahaha, it was very hard to deal with my emotions after her loss...I still don't feel quite alright. She was just so awesome and cuddly and full of purrs...

@Lilith: hahaha apparently you managed to find a number which related a lot to Halloween XD thought it was funny it ended up being related to Halloween #abittired
Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:13 am
Lol I didn't know that, I like the number 15 and I love Halloween ^^
Page 2 of 5