I am still here!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:30 am
Okay well not like, here kind of here, i have been neglecting Zan quite a bit lately! oops! So sorry everyone! But if anyone has been thinking of me, i just wanted to update you! I don't know if there is many of you out there who still remember me lol!
We are doing great though, we had a fun Valentines day and it was our doggos birthday that day too so extra fun! We had lunch and took the dogs to the park for a walk. Still living in hawaii, we have a nice little house close to my mom and dad so we get to see them often. A couple months back we got a new puppy, we were hosting a paint ball game for the kids at our church and one of the families was giving away the last puppy! Poor little guy, no one wanted him! I have a weakness for unwanted animals lol! So we adopted the little rascal! He is quite the spoiled lucky little pup now! Well he started out as a little pup, now he is quickly outgrowing our 4 year old dog and he is only about 6 months old!! Shocked I am hoping that we won't have a great dane on our hands but whatever he turns out to be is fine with us! He eats a lot! Uhh what else,my brother moved to hawaii too and we have been getting to hang out with him more. He has doggos too and so we go hiking with all the dogs and stuff. Umm gosh what else?! If you want to ask me about anything you can, and if you are thinking of me, feel free to send a message! I will be touched, for sure. ^_^

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:45 am
Plaid it's so good to see you. Very Happy Congrats on the new puppy! I miss having one. I have a grumpy, old dog. XD I'm glad to hear you've been doing well. Very Happy
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:00 am
Hey plaidgirl nice to see you post. Welcome back
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1