I am Simply One Hell of A Butler~
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:49 am
Notice Board:
I am Sebastian Michaelis, A humble butler to Ciel Phantomhive. Recently he had decided to have a random guest come and stay with us for a few months. If anyone is in need of a temporary home, or would just simply like to come and stay in the Phantomhive Manor, of course, you will be provided with one of our guest rooms. You will be served the finest of foods, as well as dine with the head of the Phantomhives. Our maid will take care of your laundry, and if I must, I will get what it is you request.

If you are interested in this fine offer, please give us a call.

Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Now all we must do is wait, Young Master," The butler said to the young boy. Ciel grunted a reply.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:48 am
Kaita Julionus

Calls the Phamtomhive Manor.

"I would like to stay for the time being at your humble manor. If thats alright with my lord Phantomhive."

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:56 am
Sebastian held the phone in his hand as he peered down at his Young Master. "We have someone who is interested in the offer," he told him. Ciel looked up at the tall butler and gave him a slight nod. "Then tell her to be here by noon tomorrow," the boy ordered."

"As you wish, My Lord," He bowed to Ciel before telling the caller to be here at the manor by noon tomorrow. He also provided the information on where the Phantomhive manor was located.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 am
The next morning Kaita set off to the Phantomhive manor, arriving a bit before noon. She knocked on the door.

"Hello, my name is Kaita Julionus. We talked on the phone yesterday."

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:09 am
Sebastian opened the door to see the girl. Upon hearing that she was indeed the girl that had taken the offer. "Ah, yes, please come in, M'Lady," He said, stepping out of the way and gesturing for her to come inside the manor.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:16 am
Kaita walked into the manor and looked around, turning to look at the man that let her in she smiled politely.

"Thank you. I would like to express my gratitude to my lord Phantomhive in person if that would be alright."

Kaita curtsyed.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:23 am
The butler peered down at her, as if passing a judgement on weither she was dangerous or not. "Very well. You will be able to in just a few minutes. Its time for My Lord's afternoon tea. So, if you will, please follow me," He said, leading Kaita to a balcony. He pulled out a chair and motioned for her to sit down. "My Young Master will be here in a few moments, so please wait."
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 am
"Thank you."

Kaita sat down and looked out over the balcony, lost in thought.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:32 am
A young boy, the age of 12, walked quietly onto the balcony. He wasn't surprsied when he saw the guest seat across from where he will sit. His butler pulled the chair out for him and Ciel sat down. Sebastian pushed the chair closer to the table. Sebastian disappeared for a few moments before appearing with the tea. He also brought a cart which was loaded with a bunch of differnt slices of cake. The butler placed the tea cup in front of them and poured each of them some tea.

"Rose Tea, is it?" Ciel questioned as he took a small sip. Sebastian smiled and nodded, "Yes, My Lord. Enjoy the tea," he told the guest.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:35 am
"Ah yes, thank you. And thank you my lord Phantomhive for allowing me to stay here for the time being. My name is Kaita Julionus."

Kaita nodded polielty towards the young boy.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 am
"You're welcome," He said, taking another sip of tea and a slice of strawberry cake was placed in front of him.

Sebastian offered Kaita a slice of the strawberry cake. The smell was sharp and sweet.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:39 am
"Thank you."

Kaita smiled at the butler. She took a sip of tea and a bite of the cake.

"They both taste wonderful."

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:41 am
Sebastian bowed and went back into the kitchen.

Ciel continued to sit there, taking bites of his cake and drinkined his tea.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 am
Kaita sat there paitently finishing off her tea and cake.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:44 am
It was pretty obvious that the boy wasn't going to start a conversation anytime soon.

Sebastian was preparing for tonight's dinner.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18