I am Simply One Hell of A Butler~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:36 am
"Its a pleasure to hear that," he said with a bow. "I must return to do my work, so please make yourself comfortable. If you need anything, do not be afraid to ask," He smiled before bowing once again and returning to prepare tonight's supper.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 am
Kaita bowed back and turned to the huge room, she started to unpack her things and organize everything as if she had lived there for some time. She went over to the window and looked over the scenary becoming lost in thought.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:45 am
Upon returning to the kitchen, he was greeted with thick black smoke. "What happened in here?" He asked calmly to the actualy chef of the Phantomhive's, Baldo.

"Well, you see, that chicken wasn't going to cook itself so---," he was cut off by Sebastian. "So you used a blow torch to cook it? Baldo, how many times must I tell you to NOT use a blow torch inside the kitchen, or anywhere inside the manor?" The butler leered over at him.

Sebastian sighed and opened a window to let the smoke clear out of the kitchen.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:48 am
Kaita saw the smoke and thoughts ran through her head, she quickly left her room and head towards the source of the smoke. She came down to the kitchen to see what had happened.

"Um.. excuse me...Is everything alright?"

Kaita poked her head in shyly.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:51 am
Baldo had his arms crossed as he mumbled nonsense about cooking.

Sebastian glanced over at Kaita. "Just some small issues, nothing to worry about," he assured her.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:53 am
"Oh...okay. I'll be going now."

Kaita turned to leave, as she did she let a sigh of relief knowing no one was hurt.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:08 pm
Once when the smoke had cleared from the kitchen, Sebastian told Baldo to just chop up the vegetables for today's salad.
Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 pm
Kaita wandered around the manor observing everything, waiting for dinner to be served. She felt that there was something off about Sebastian but couldn't tell what.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:03 pm
The butler sighed as we left the kitchen to check on Mey-Rin, and again he was greeted with a mess. "That's the wrong polish," he told her, handing the maid the correct wax.
Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:54 pm
Kaita walked outside into the garden and stared out over the scenary as if in a trance.
"I wonder if anything would change for me if I... no no i can't think like that."
Kaita talked to herself in an arguing matter, she sighed and started to walk back inside.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:27 pm
He the went out into the garden, finding everything dead. "Finnian, what happened to the garden?" He asked the gardener. "W-well you see, M-mister Sebastian..... I'M SO SOOOOOORRRRRY!!!!! Waaahhh! I mistook the bootle of pesticide for water! I'm ssssoooooooorrrrryyy!!!" The boy cried out.

Sebastian sighed and told Finnian to go out and buy some seeds and trees.
Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:32 pm
Kaita turned to see where the voices she heard were comming from, she saw Sebastian talking to someone but couldn't hear the guys name. She didn't know what to do but she found herself walking towards the two.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:38 pm
The butler was still lecturing Finnian as he left to go to a garden shop. "Do not destroy anything there!"

Sebastian sighed and turned out to go back inside, stopping as he sees Kaita approaching. "Is there something you need?" He asked her as he smiled kindly at her.
Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:20 pm
"Oh no nothing at all, just curious as to why you were yelling at that young man."

Kaita looked Sebastian straight in the eyes while tilting her head to the side a little.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:10 am
The demon smiled down at her and said, "There's no need for you to worry, My Lady. It was just some minor issues, nothing more than that."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18