I am Simply One Hell of A Butler~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
Kaita was feeling a bit uncomfortable at the silence but waited it out, by looking at the scenary.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:47 am
Ciel stared at her, almost observing the girl.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:48 am
Kaita felt that someone was looking at her, she turned her head to see the lord Phamtomhive looking at her.

"Is there something wrong my lord?"

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:51 am
"What made you decide to want to take that offer?" He asked her, his expression that of a bored child.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 am
"In all honesty it was the only place that came to mind to hide from my family."

Kaita looked at the scenary with a solem expression.

"Things haven't been right in that house for years, and they blame me. So running from them and trying not to be erased is my only option. I'm sorry if you think I will cause trouble, I would gladly go if you like."

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:03 am
Ciel leaned back in his hair after she explained the reason for her stay. "Why would they blame you?" He asked as Sebastian walked up to the table and picked up the empty cups and plates. The butler was listening on the conversation, taking note of everything that was said.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:10 am
"They've said that the recent emblem that I have taken on, the swallow tail butterfly, brings misfortune to the family causing all sorts of trouble and unwanted attraction. Even at a recent party everyone was on edge because I was showing off my new emblem infront of others, they thought something would occur to them. And it so happens some things did, a few were in accidents and others extremely ill almost to the point of death, but all have recovered."

Kaita let out a sigh as she looked down at the table.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:17 am
"Hm. How interesting," the boy said, the ends of his lips twitching into a smirk. "You see, the Phantomhives are also cursed, so to speak, but by different means," He said, standing up. "I can assure you that while you are under the protection of the head of the Phantomhive, no harm shall come to you," he added. "I will have Sebastian tend to your needs." Ciel went back inside and went into a room to begin afternoon French lessons. Sebastian bowed as his Young Master left the room, standing up when he was out of sight.

"My, my," He smiled.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:18 am
"Really, he would do that for me, even though something may happen to him."

Kaita looked at the butler.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:20 am
Sebastian smiled at the girl. "You do not need to worry about those small matters."
Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:22 am
Kaita stared blankly at the Sebastian.

"Ok, can I ask where the room I will be staying be? I would like to put my stuff in a more appropriate place."

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 am
"Of course, right away. Please follow me," Sebastian said as he waited for her to follow.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:28 am
Kaita followed behind Sebastian, observing her way through the manor, memorizing each detail, so that if she wandered about that she would not get lost.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:30 am
Sebastian led her to a huge bedroom. "This is where your sleeping quarters will be. Make yourself at home," He said as he opened the door to allow her in.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:33 am
Kaita stepped into the huge bedroom and looked around.

"This is huge, bigger than my old room..."

Kaita walked around a few paces then turned back to Sebastian and smiled sweetly.

"I like it, thank you."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18