I am new and kinda confused
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library
Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:20 pm
Hey Reader,

I am confused with this game, there are just a couple of questions that will help figure things out. First of all, what is this game actually about? Want am I meant to do in this game? If its an RP site were do I role play? I hope someone out there can help me understand this game a enjoy it to what its worth.

HELP. Cheval.
Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:26 pm
You shouldn't think of this site as a game, so much as a Forum. This is a site where you can post messages relating to other users or create your own thread. Basically it's an extravagant forum site where you just socialize and get to know everyone else!
You have an Avatar image that represents 'you' for the site that you can clothe with gold you earn, but this really isn't a game.

You can RP if you want, since there is a Heroes Table Forum specifically for that.

Go to the different forums, see what other members have posted to get a good idea of what you can do here.

Click my dragon!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1