HumanxDemon 1x1 (Dorothy84 and animewarrior13)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:37 am
Plot:

This story mostly place in an ordinary highschool and the city around it. In this area, human children learn, have fun, and meet new people. They live life, not fearing anything at all. What they don't know is, a demon has joined the school, pretending to be a humanm to try to hide from someone, or something. If his secret is revealed, there will be chaos. Will the demon be able to keep the secret on his own, or will he need help?

(If you don't like the plot, just tell me what you want to add, change, or get rid of.)

1: No God-modding
2: Keep everything PG-13
3: New characters can be made if we want, and any characters can be changed.
4: Neither of us can kill the other person's character without their permission.
5: The story may be changed at any time if we both want it.
6: Rules may be added, changed, or deleted at any time if we both want it to be changed.
7. Use the skeleton below.

Skeleton:

Name:
Species:
Apperance:
Personality:

Here's my character:

Name: Arashi
Species: Demon
Apperance: Arashi
Personality: Arashi doesn't really care about humans. He doesn't hate them, but he doesn't like them either. When around demons, he's a nice person. Because of his current situation, he is quite suspicious, and always making sure that who he is running from hasn't found him.
Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:19 am
Name: Kai Winderson
Species: Human
Apperance:
http://girltomom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/anime-girl-brown-hair.jpg
Personality: Kai has always been the invisible girl at school since no one really understands her. She likes to read about the supernatural and the existence of demons and other spiritual monsters. She tries to make friends with everyone but she always is alone, but tries to find someone that understands her for who she is.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:20 am
(Let's start)

Arashi walked down the school hallway. While walking, some of the students said hi to him. He was the new student, so they were trying to be nice to him. He said hi back, and then he left them. He wasn't used to the humans yet. He had spent his life not caring about them, so it would a while until he could.
Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:49 pm
Kai walked down the hallway to her first class, she turned around to see why everyone was being so upbeat and saying so many hi's. Kai saw an unfamiliar face walking though the crowd.
A new guy huh. Well who ever he is, he's getting a lot of attention
Kai kept walking to her class and sat down at her seat next to the window

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:02 am
Arashi eventually found his classroom. He was a little late, so the only seat left was the one next to a girl with brown hair (Kai). He grabbed his seat and sat down. Demons didn't have classes or classrooms, so this was a little strange to him.
Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:43 pm
Kai looked at the guy that sat next to her,she didn't know what to say to him other ask if he would like to share books since she saw that he didn't have any.

"Um... Hi. I see that you don't have a book so would you like to share until you get one?"

Kai was a bit fidgety since she really didn't talk to many people.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:20 am
Arashi looked at the girl who was talking to him. "Sure," Arashi said, not really caring about the books much, and being really obvious about it. He moved a little closer to her so that they could both read the book.
Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:10 pm
Kai didn't know what to say to him after class was done, she was a bit hesitant but turned towards him.

"Hi my name's Kai Winderson. ...Whats your name?"

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:59 am
"Arashi," Arashi replied. He says thanks for the book, still sounding like he didn't care. He then left to see if he could get the books he needed before next class.
Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:15 am
Kai sat there looking out the window in some what of a daze. It was almost lunch so she would be heading to the rooftop to eat silently in peace without the loud noise of shouting voices. The next class went by fast since it was a study hall. Kai headed up the stairs to the roof and was greeted by a strong gust of wind.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:06 am
Arashi was wandering around the school again, trying to figure out where his next was going to be. While searching, he found a staircase heading to the roof. Not knowing where it headed, he climbed up to see what was up there.
Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:17 am
Kai sat down and tried to eat but the wind kept throwing her hair into her face and messing it around. She looked around and saw a bright light floating.

"What is that?"

Kai squinted her eyes to see what it was clearly, but then the light lurched forward at Kai.

"What a tasty snack"
The light was actually a wind demon, hungry for human.

"What! Get away from me."

Kai extended her hand to slap away the demon.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:48 am
Arasi was looking around the roof when he noticed Kai with the wind demon. What is a wind demon doing here? he thought. When he realized that the demon was hungry, and thinking of making Kai its next meal, he debated over whether he should save her or not.
The only way to save her is to reveal myself. I can't risk it. Besides, I don't even care about humans, Arashi thought. But I can't just let someone die, even if she is a human, he thought. He then made up his mind and ran towards Kai and the demon. He only stopped when he was in between them.
"Get away from here Kai!" Arashi shouted at her.
Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:51 pm
"What!!! Arashi, whats going on?"

Kai got up as Arashi stood in the way, she had her back to the wall of the stairwell.

Can Arashi see them too?

Kai made her way to get away but then more wind demons started to appear.

"You don't think I was alone. Of course we wind demons travel in packs."

The small demon smiled as his friends surround Arashi and Kai.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:22 am
Arashi was hoping that he could stop the demons without revealing himself to Kai, but he had to now. He used his powers to summon fire to his hands. He then used it to atrack one of the wind demons. The demon fell and landed on the roof. "Leave now, or you'll all be like your friend over there," Arashi said to them.
Page 1 of 26