HumanxDemon 1x1 (Dorothy84 and animewarrior13)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:44 am
Kai collapsed to the ground, the fear that she had tried to block out when Sakurato kidnapped her just released. When she saw that she was back in the human world it was as if all her strength left her. Kai's hand grasped Arashi's hand, scared that it may disappear.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 am
"We're alright now Kai," Arashi said, guessing that Kai was trying to get over what just happened.

"That was really risky Arashi," one of the demons said to him. "You know you have to stay away that group. It would be bad for both demons and humans if they had you working for them."

"I know. I just didn't want to see Kai hurt," Arashi said.
Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:09 pm
Kai looked up at Arahsi when he mentioned that he didn't want to see her hurt. Her cheeks started to burn and she looked away out of embarrassmet, Arashi had confessed his feelings to her but she hadn't told him hers. Kai let go of Arashi's hand and got up with shaky legs.

"Thank you for helping Arashi find me."

Kai bowed her head in appreaciation to the Arashi's demon friends.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:20 pm
"You're welcome," the demons said. They all then said bye, and Arashi and Kai left the demon's house and went home.
Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:17 am
When Kai got back home with Arashi, she stood at the entrance in a daze when the two went inside the dark house. She was shaking slightly and felt like she couldn't move.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:12 am
Arashi looked at Kai. "Are you okay? Do you want some help?" he asked her. She didn't look like she was hurt, but he was still worried.
Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:29 am
Kai looked at Arashi with a forced smile.

"Sorry, I guess I don't want to be alone right now. Do you mind staying with me a little longer."

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:29 am
"Sure. I understand," Arashi said. He walked back to join Kai. He could tell that she wasn't smiling because she was happy, but didn't want make her say anything if she wastoo uncomfortable to tell him, so he didn't tell her that.
Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:24 pm
Kai moved towards the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Hey Arashi...did you mean what you said back there when you rescued me?"

Kai wanted to know for certain that Arashi really cared for her if she was going to tell him how she felt about him.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:15 pm
"Of course I did. Why would I lie about it?" Arashi said. He sat down right next to Kai. "I didn't say it before because I thought that if the demons found out about it, they would try even harder to use you to get me. They found out about it anyways though, so it didn't need to be a secret from you anymore," he said.
Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:10 pm
Kai looked at Arashi in the eyes and saw that he told her the truth. All the anxiety she had seemed to drift away and a real smile played at her lips knowing that Arashi really cared for her.

"I was really scared that they would hurt you when you came for me. I'm just glad we got out of there. There is also something I wanted to tell you when you came for me..."

Kai looked away blushing but returned her gaze to Arashi and took a deep breath.

"Arashi.... I love you."

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:19 pm
"I didn't think you liked me in that way. I am the reason you get in trouble all the time. The demons hurt you because of me. Why do you love me?" Arashi asked.
Fri May 02, 2014 1:09 am
"You've saved my life more than once, and you've always been there for me when I need you."

Kai looked down blushing as she explained her feelings to Arashi.

Sat May 03, 2014 4:47 am
Arashi felt ashamed for putting Kai through so much. He knew it was too late to change it though. Even if he left her alone, the demons might try to capture her again. At least if he stayed with her, he could help protect her.

"Well, I'm going to have to try harder to make sure you don't get involved again," Arashi said.
Wed May 07, 2014 6:06 pm
"Don't worry. As long as I know that we're facing it together I won't leave you."

Kai looked into Arashi's eyes and a slight blush came to her cheeks when she confessed her feelings for the demon yet again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26