HumanxDemon 1x1 (Dorothy84 and animewarrior13)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 24, 25, 26  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:46 pm
The Wind demons recoiled in fear.
"You may have won this time, demon boy but we'll be back for a snack."
The wind demons backed off and disappeared.
Kai looked at Arashi in wonder and a bit stunned at what had just happened.
"What exactly just happened? Arashi?"

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:47 am
Arashi turned and faced Kai. He couldn't think of an explanation for what happened that didn't involve revealing demons existed, so he decided to tell the truth. "Humans live their lives thinking that demons don't exist. But that isn't true. They do exist," Arashi told her.
"Those things that just attacked were wind demons. There are many types of demons out there. I know this because I am one," Arashi said to Kai.
Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:24 am
Kai was a bit in shocked, she had her thoughts that demons did exist but to actually see what had just happened brought her suspicions to truth.
"Then why are you here then?"

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:50 am
"I am currently being hunted down by some others demons that want to use me. No where is safe, so I had to hide," Arashi replied. "Those demons didn't seem to know who I am, so I think it's alright for now," he said.
Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:13 pm
Kai ekpt looking at Arashi unblinking.
"Why are you being hunted? Did something happen before you came here?"
Kai started to feel a bit concerned.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 pm
"I rather keep that a secret, but I will tell you it has to do with some evil demons wanting to rule demons and humans," Arashi told Kai. He didn't want to reveal his entire identity.
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:16 am
" I see. Well you can count on me to keep this a secret."
The bell rang to signal lunch was over and that the next class was going to start.
"Well we better head back down. See you in class Arashi."
Kai smiled and disappeared behind the door to the stairwell.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 am
"See you later," Arashi replied. He was thinking about how Kai said she would keep his secret. He didn't think that anyone would, so he was surprised. But then he quickly realized that he was going to be late for his class if he didn't leave now. He left the room and eventually found his next class.
Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:55 pm
The last two classes went by fast and Kai headed towards the school entrance. She stopped shortly before heading towards her house and looked around to see if Arashi was leaving. Kai shrugged her shoulders and started to walk towards her house through the park.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:57 pm
Arashi left the school grounds. He started to walk to where he was living then. He lived with a couple of other demons who live with humans. He had known them for years, and went to them when he was trying to get away from the demons.
Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:13 am
Kai walked up the steps of the nearby temple before walking off onto a paved path that lead to her home. The temple was owned by her family, and most of relatives had taken some part in its practice, you could say most of them were monks if they did not marry. Kai went into her room and did homework before leaving to walk around town before dinner.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:19 am
Arashi decided to leave his house for a bit. He decided to get use to the town and all of the humans. There was still a chance of Arashi finding a demon, so he still had to be careful. He wandered through the streets, making sure no one was following him.
Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:20 pm
Kai made her way down the shop streets and stopped in front of a jewelry store that displayed in the window a blue pendant.
"That's so cute."
Kai smiled at the necklace before continuing to walk along the shopping streets.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:10 am
Arashi eventually arrived at the area with all the shops. He looked at all of the different stores. After awhile, he noticed someone he knew. Is that Kai? Arashi thought.
Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 am
Kai continued to walk around admiring the goods in the store windows. She came across the pet store and looked at the puppies and smiled.
"Cute little guys, hope you go to a good home."
Kai felt a little sad but walked away heading towards the park. It started to get darker and fast, Kai started to rush home but stopped in her tracks when she saw someone step out of the shadows.
"Its a little late to be walking around alone, girly. Why don't I take you home."
The guy smirked and started to move towards Kai, she backed away starting to feet scared.
"Get away from me!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 2 of 26