How many times a day do you change your avie?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Do you keep the same outfit for a while?
Do you change every other day?
Do you change a couple times a day?
( Do not copy and paste! )

Myself, i'm a little ridiculous with the avie changing.
I must change my outfit atleast three times a day max. D;
No one probably even sees the outfits before I change but i just cant help myself. xD

Get your own pixels like above!
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:26 pm
Wow, 3 times a day? :O

For me, it depends on how satisfied I am with my outfit, but generally I change around once every 3 days to a week. Or if I get a new item I want to wear, then I may change as well.
Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:37 am
Your amount seems reasonable!
I'm just ridiculous. I like messing around in my zani wardrobe. D;
When i used to play gaia, with allll those items, ooohman. xD

Get your own pixels like above!
Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 am
Usually, I change once a week, occasionally more often, if I want to use a new item, or if I am not particularly happy with my outfit, then I keep tweaking it until it seems OK.
Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:10 am
I tend to keep the same outfit for a week at a time. Maybe longer if I forget to come here. Also I like to tweak my avatars so that they hopefully get better over that period of time or I will do variations on a theme or color and go from, for example, blue and gold to blue and silver within that week with similar items.

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:32 am
lol, I remember when I use to obsessed with gaia and I thought I had a decent amount of items. Checking back now though I'm struggling to make any new outfits with the little items I have. In fact, I'm still wearing the christmas outfit I made for my avi on there ^^;
Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:35 pm
I change weekly, normally. This week I was a bit late! But I think the extra time helped me stumble upon something pretty cool. xD

Rate me!
Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:37 am
pfh...how often do i change mine huh..??
...it's...0! Razz
Yoari

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:13 am
I changes at least every day I'm on unless I'm in the top avi spot
And right now I just changed 10 hours ago but I have my next outfit made XD

CLICK DA PETS
Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:16 am
mine varies quite a bit... usually a have a week where I change my avatar all the time until I get something I really like, then I just forget about it for up to a month o_O
Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:51 am
Ehh it varies. and it depends on the site. I change my zani once a week. my roli stays the same for weeks to months depending on my activity and if I get a new item. my gaia gets changed at least once a week, at most a couple times a day. I usually change it every few days though. I havne't been on ernya to even make one avi yet so that one doesn't count
Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 am
Whenever I get a good idea, get tired of the one I'm wearing, or just feel like rearranging the clothes in my inventory.

I tend to have no trouble putting together outfits so it usually bores me enough into talking to other people. xD
Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 am
I change mine a bunch. For some reason it never feels completed.
Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 am
Haha! I almost NEVER change my avatar ^^
Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:05 am
wildwood_flower wrote:
I change mine a bunch. For some reason it never feels completed.

I know what you mean. Although, this might have something to do with the fact that if you come up with a good enough idea, somebody else more popular than you steals it and takes the credit for it.

Jesus people, apparently individualizing one's appearance is some sort of mod privilege on Zanni.

Mind, I can figure why on Gaia, the place is hell, literally. But with all the niceness Zanni may broadcast, there sure is a lot of manipulation going on.

Which is funny, considering manipulation is generally what makes me want to kill people. Not so much out of paranoia as out of homicidally-attuned misanthropic tendencies based on the idea of a Knight's code of honor. (or, in my case, a samurai's. It comes down to the same thing, people, that's the point.)

Either that, or I could just be unintentionally overselling it and confusing that with my perpetual anger out of an inability to ignore it. Who knows.

Also, I talk funny.
Page 1 of 3