How many times a day do you change your avie?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:50 pm
I'm still busy with my first avatar and I only change it when I have another item. Will take a while before I change its again.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:44 pm
I used to change it quite a bit, but now I'm down to about once a week. Well... I was meant to change my avatar yesterday for the weekly change, since I'm a bit forgetful.
Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:27 pm
I change it at least once a week, but its usually every 3-4 days, unless I get a new item that I'm dying to try on...
Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:43 pm
I rarely change my avatar. Once I create one that appeals to me, I usually stick with it until I create another dream avatar to work on. Smile
Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:46 pm
I change whenever I feel like I need a new look. Most fo the time I change back to old favorites though XD

Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 am
Manah, I change into "old favorites" too... There are about three avatars that I go back to often though, or at least make my avatars very similar to...
Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 pm
When I get bored of looking at my current avatar, I feel that pull that tells me it's time for a change. Sometimes I change once a week, sometimes it's once a day when there's a new update and we have a new shipment of clothing in colours we don't normally have, for example, the leather skirts and corsets.
Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:07 pm
Once every few days, unless I decide I don't like the outfit so much and put together another one.
Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:21 pm
Hmmm... Well usually i change mine about every couple of days. Though I always change straight away when I get an awesome new item Razz
Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:00 pm
I try and change daily, but if I get an avatar I really like I find myself constantly going back to it
Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 am
I don't think I'm gonna change my avatar alot~
Cause I only has this to be equipped! Crying or Very sad

Heart Please Click My Pet Heart
Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:27 am
Sometimes I change a lot, sometimes I keep my outfit for weeks. Depends on mood, ideas, items I want to try etc.
I use the dream avi maker a lot, but I always end up using at least one very expensive item though. So I can't even wear the outfits I make XD

@ amabas: Tell me one flower item you want and I'll get it for you. =3

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:21 pm
I rarely change my avatar. I mostly change it during events.
Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:34 am
quite often, when im waiting on posts, or a surplus of new items come out.
Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:39 pm
Umm, very rarely XD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3