How do you do? Let's RP shall we? (1x1 or Group)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:15 am
Hey there how are you all? I am hoping to find some people interested in roleplaying! Might you be them?

I promise to make this pretty someday!

My Story

I've been Rping for like 10 years now but don't let that scare you off. I don't right a lot and I am actually taking a 2 month hiatus from forum roleplay because of bad things and my low self-confidence in writing. I thought maybe if I go to fun places like avatar sites and others that someone might help me improve or help me remember the fun!

Genres

Okay so as far as genres go I love pretty much anything. Seriously, just ask me and I'll probably play it whether it's fantasy, sci-fi, horror, some kind of fandom.

Favorite Genres

While I will play any favorites I do adore yaoi, historical and fantasy! So if you like any of these too definitely hit me up!

Yaoi and Yuri

I love yaoi more so than yuri as I have not had a lot of experience with it, but I will Rp it, just go easy on me lol. But remember to keep to the rating of the site, if you want to go further PM about it.

Other
Anything else I feel that needs to be added will go here! Very Happy
Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:25 am
Hey~I'm also a big rper.Not so much in experience but I fancy myself pretty good at roleplaying.I'm overall pretty lean when it comes to gender pairing because I like to pair personalities and character rather than gender.I also am pretty flexible with genre so long as something supernatural/sci-fi/fantasy is involved.I logg on every day so message me if you want and I will get back to you soon~
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:03 pm
Hi, I love to rp but I can tell you I don't have as much as experience as you. I will do any type of genre and particularly I love yaoi so I would like to rp that genre. Hope to talk with you more.

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:39 pm
areyou still looking?
Page 1 of 1