Holiday Tidings!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:55 am
I don't have much to give out in the way of gifts here on Zan, but I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays all the same! I also want to tell you all how much you mean to me. You all brighten my day with your silliness, and warm my heart with your dedication to Zan. Heart Each and every one of you are very special. Thank you for being part of my Zan family! *hugs everyone* Also please feel free to tell what plans you have for the holidays. XD
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:30 am
well i have a family function with the inlaws on xmas day and then a party to go to after that.

Catrina
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:44 pm
Thank you, Rayven, and happy holidays to you too! Luffles

Zan is definitely a special sort of family Yes Heart and I'm happy to have you all as part of it! Heart

This year, we are just hanging out for xmas... probably sleeping in & staying in PJs all day, watching movies and playing video games... that kind of thing. It'll be quiet and low-key (except for the noise of whatever is on the TV). It's kinda nice now that the kids no longer get up at 4am hoping to open gifts from Santa (although that was lovely too... provided I could pry open my eyelids enough to witness it!)! XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:17 pm
Cat-It sounds like you will be quite busy. I hope you have a lot of fun! Very Happy

Queen Blaze-You're very welcome, and thank you! Heart I'm glad you'll be able to relax a little on Christmas. Very Happy When I was a kid I got up anywhere from 5-7 AM on Christmas morning. I'm sure my parents felt the same way you did. I think I even remember them saying, "Can we make some coffee first?" XD By the way, you look like a lovely centaur teacher in the holiday spirit. *giggles*

On the 21st I will be seeing my son for Christmas. Please wish me luck. As some of you know we have a strained relationship, and I haven't seen him in over a year. He requested to stay the night with us, and wants me to make cheesecake. I hope it goes well. *is nervous* On Christmas Eve we will go to E's best friend's house. We will probably have to stay until Midnight since that's a thing for some Filipinos. XD Finally on Christmas day we will go to my parents' house. That's what I'm looking forward to the most. Going home for Christmas! Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:20 pm
I'm trying to move between the 20th and the 1st of January. Christmas does not exist for me. @.@

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:35 pm
I'm very sorry to hear that Moon. Sad

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:51 pm
If I do get to move out and have everything covered I would count it as the best gift ever. So no need to be sorry.
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:57 pm
I'm spending my first Christmas away from my parents, and entirely with my boyfriend's family. I'm nervous, but...kind of excited?

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:15 am
That would be good Moon. I hope it all works out. Very Happy

Chrysothemis that is exciting! I hope you have tons of fun. Very Happy I bet your parents are disappointed though. XD Maybe you can be with them next Christmas.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:28 am
Thank you!

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:17 am
You're very welcome! Are you going to be able to take your cat? I sure hope so.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:03 am
With the place I'm hoping to get, yes I believe so.
Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:43 pm
hi wishingmoon , how are ya doing hun?

Catrina
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:00 pm
Moon that's excellent! I'll keep my fingers crossed. Very Happy Your cat will be very busy exploring the new place. XD

Cat is the party you'll be going to going to be fun? I hope so. The ones I'm going to will be lame. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:33 pm
Lady: Stressed as hell but progress? I guess.

Rayven: You haven't met my cat. She is a tub of lard. She will be busy doing nothing.

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8