Hey, what's wrong? (Dorothy84 and liz795)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:46 am
Alistair couldn't help but smell the pollen, which made it hard for him to move. With movement stalled, his aura started to weaken, and he started to calm down. "Why did you do that?" he asked, confused about the circumstance. The way she said it didn't help him figure it out.
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:12 pm
Noemi paused with a lightly confused look on her face. "You said you didn't want to lose control, right?" The roots slowly began to loosen. "I could feel that power growing quite strong in you. Control means being very aware of what you're controlling in the first place." Her expression was calm again. "If it's alright with you,I still plan on fighting. Besides, magic in a demon fight is fair game, anyways."
Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:48 pm
"Wait, I was losing control, and you still want to fight? Can you please tell me why you want to fight so much?" Alistair asks. He was thinking her should go back to lower level training if he was having trouble. He didn't see why this fight was so important to Noemi that she would want to continue after what just happened to him.
Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:34 am
Noemi sighed and smacked her head. "Damnit!" Heahoulders slipped and her arms fell to her sides. "I really forgot to tell you??" She shook her head and straightened up, offering an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, Alistair. When I'm in this form, I tend to forget to explain myself. Most of my thought comes to me through my actions. It's very much more instinctual." She drove her blade into the ground and her bines retreated completely, signifying a momentary truce.

"I had a few reasons for challenging you. First, because I wanted to feel your newfound strength first hand. Second, because I wanted to help you feel like you are in control of your body and soul. And third..." She sighed and looked down a bit, which his her eyes under her hair. "Because.... You and I both have feelings for each other. You see, this is an old tradition within the demon clans of this kingdom. When two demons admit love to one another, they challenge each other to a duel. This way, they can assure the other and themselves that they are aware of their powers, their abilities and where they stand in skill against each other."

Noemi suddenly hunched a bit and clenched her fists. "Alistair, please, let's keep fighting." She looked up again, a slightly nervous smile with very troubled eyes upon her expression. "Do you know why I wasn't sad when I found out you became a demon?"
Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:46 am
"Well, I see how important this is, but I don't think we should right now. You don't understand how I felt when I was changed. I only viewed myself as a threat, someone that could only bring harm. I still feel that way, with how I didn't even notice my powers starting to get out of control. I don't want to risk anything happening. You get what I'm saying right?"
Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:37 am
She looked hurt. "Yes. Yes I do understand. I know that feeling better than you realize." She clutched her hand over her heart averted her eyes towards the ground. "Before you changed, I often used to worry that I would lose control of myself and do something juvenile. 'If I move floria without thinking, he may look at me weird or fall out of it's branches.'" She was shaking a bit now with an awkward, nervous smile on her face. "'What if my flowers don't listen to me in my human form and poison him? If I move to close to him, the trees will sense something unnatural, a love between a human and a demon. Hey might respond violently and hurt him.'" She nervously moved some hair out of her face. "I held into my feelings for so long without telling you, keeping you at a distance because I didn't want to hurt you." She chuckled bittersweetly, "My flowers aren't as friendly as they seem."

"When I sensed that power in you, a part of me was over joyed. I thought we could finally stand beside each other. I wanted to prove to you that you couldn't hurt me. That you had nothing to fear. I wanted to prove to myself that my feelings didn't have to be meaningless." Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. "I'm so sorry that I so selfishly pushed you into something that you didn't understand. I hope you can forgive me."
Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:21 am
"Please don't cry Noemi," Alistair said, hating seeing her like this. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I wish I knew that before. I don't blame you for this, and don't want you to feel miserable because of it." He was feeling very guilty now, which did not help him emotionally. "Maybe I should leave to try to calm down. Some time alone might help."
Page 5 of 5