Hey, what's wrong? (Dorothy84 and liz795)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:16 pm
Noemi waved at Alistair and turned, dragging her older brother with her. "Let's go, Keesje."

"Noemi..." Being older, Keesje felt that he should normally lead, but seeing his sister like this, he felt it was right to follow. "Are you sure you wanna wait again? He seems..." Keesje noticed too.

Noemi strode forward through the crowd and out the main entrance towards te town. "I'm sure. He might need help, Keesje. Besides, I trust him."

"Yeah." Keesje sped up an walked along side her. "Me too. I should trust him too." He put a hand on Noemi's shoulder. "I'm sorry that I reacted like that. Lets tend to the herbal shop." He held the door open for her. "Mother and father are waiting. Besides, I know you can help him."
Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:37 pm
Alistair still had to do the rest of his jobs as prince before he would be allowed to go out. He tried to rush through them, wanting to go see Noemi quickly and ask her why she was so forgiving towards him. He tried to stay calm and be like his old self for these things, but sometimes he couldn't keep his emotions under control. There were people worried about him, but no commotions were made.

As soon as the last task was done, Alistair headed out of the castle. He thought he could get to the cave without any help, due to his new form, but since he was trying to look normal he rode his horse to the cave. After what felt like a long ride, he soon reached the cave. He got off the horse and looks to see if Noemi was there yet.
Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:02 am
Noemi stood on an outstretched branch that pointed directly to the entrance, and she faced Alistair with a relieved smile. Was that branch always turned that way and outstretched to far?

"You made it." Her hands held over her heart, she was glad to see his willingness to talk to her after the slight scene she and her brother had made today. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier... I hope you didn't have to deal with any rumors today."
Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:36 am
Alistair noticed how the branch looked different, but didn't think much of it, with other things on his mind.

"No, there wasn't any rumors about that," he said. There might have been rumors, but he heard more people asking him if anything was wrong, so he wouldn't have heard them. "I'm sorry I did that to you. I don't want to do anything to hurt you, you know that right?"

"Though, I am really surprised that you seemed to forgive me so quickly. Why is that, if you don't mind me asking?"
Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:24 am
"I do know that." She smiled. "I forgave you because I know you." She said calmly. "You wouldn't have stayed away without a very good reason. That reason is all over your expression. You're troubled today." She could tell that he was trying very hard to supress something, something superhuman, something supernatural. She wasn't quite sure what it was specifically, and she didn't want to pry too much. He'd already been through so much strain. "Are..." She hesitated. "Are you alright, Alistair? I'm sorry, I'm sure you've heard that many times today but... I just want to know that you are alright. I won't pry or ask about anything you aren't willing to tell me. You know you can talk to me about anything, right? There's a reason why I consider you to be so close."
Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:36 am
"How obvious is it?" Alistir asked, tired of everyone asking him if he was alright and tired of all his failed attempts to convince them he is. He was tossing the idea of telling her in his head, afraid of the possible results."Its just... I'm not sure how you'll take this. I'm still having some problem dealing with it obviously. I don't want you to be scared of me or anything. I couldn't live with that."
Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:50 am
"That bittersweet look has been written on your face all day. It seems something is preoccupying you." She knew him well. She knew that face, and it was hard for her to se it.

"The mere fact that fear is a concern for you tells me I have nothing to fear." She smiled reassuringly. "Besides..." She looked down and turned, walking back towards the trunk of the tree before turning back towards Alistair again. "I have a confession of my own to make. Will you join me up here?"

The branch she was standing on now seemed somehow closer to the stairs, close enough to walk on.
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:04 am
"Well, ok," Alistair says, seeing the tree branch seem to be closer again. He decides to go onto the branch, still trying to figure out if he was just seeing things. He was also occupied with wonder, trying to figure out what Noemi wanted to tell him. He didn't think it would be anything like the secret he had, which he might tell her afterwards...
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:21 am
She sat on her favourite perch and watched him approach, feeling her own anxiety within herself. He's hiding it... I should make myself known first. He needs to know that he is not alone. She took a deep breath. "Alistair... There are two things I must tell you, and I am unsure how to order them so I will simply state my feelings first, and finally tell you something about me that very few are aware of."

"Firstly," Noemi looked deep into Alistair's eyes. "I wanted to let you know how I really feel about you." She moved ever so slightly closer to him and took another very deep breath, looking down into her lap. "I will be forward, because I do not know how else to tell you."

"Alistair..." She stared into his eyes once more. "I believe I've fallen in love with you, through all this time we've known each other." She looked down again, her hands folded in her lap. "I hope you do not think poorly of me."
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:30 am
"You...you really feel that way about me?" Alistair asked, surprised. He didn't think she felt that way, but then again that could have been because he was focused on his own feelings. "I couldn't think poorly of you, ever. For, you see... I feel the same way about you," he admitted, both relieved to have it out in the open and embarrassed about not figuring out her side of this earlier.
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:38 am
"Really??" Noemi looked overjoyed. "This is wonderful!" She put her hand over his. "I'm sorry I had hidden these feelings from you for so long. I was worried you would not feel the same way." She said this somewhat sadly, but was quick to shake it off. "But that is behind me now! Now that there are more secrets, I need to tell you about who I really am." She became serious. "Would... would you still love me if I..." She swallowed anxiously. "If I was not... human...?"
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:44 am
"You're not human?" Alistair asked, again surprised. He was somewhat relieved though, not being the only one. "That doesn't affect my feelings for you at all," he said to her, trying to make her relax. "Though I am curious about what you are if you're not human, if you don't mind me asking."
Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:11 am
"Well, that is a relief!" Noemi smiled once more. "As I'm sure you know, I come from a long line of druids, and my family has served this kingdom for generations providing various bits of wisdom and a plethora of medicines, not to mention acting as guides through the forest. We've even warded off impossibly dangerous animals, saving the towns folk on a number of occasions." Her spirits were picking up again, her being so proud of her history and so relieved to hear about Alistair's true feelings.

"No other druid family has ever been as successful, or as in tune with nature. Now it is time I let you know why." She stood then, outstretching her arms, and it seemed that the tree responded to her. Beautiful streams of blue and green light swirled around her and showed her true form. Her hair was very long and had a sort of iridescent sheen to it, like a raven's feathers. Her eyes had an intense blue glow to them, and the flower she wore in her hair revealed itself to be very much alive, growing long vines that intertwined with her hair, pulling it into a sort of long braid. Her nails were revealed to be long sharp with a blue and green shine to them. She took off the long cloak she was wearing to reveal a beautiful dress made of perfectly arranged leaves and vines adorned with colourful flowers.

"Alistair." The trees branches gently curled and swayed, responding to her voice, as clear as a morning bird's. "I am a demon of the forest."

Last edited by liz795 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:18 am
"A forest demon? I guess that explains why you like being here so much," Alistair said when he heard this. He was nervous again though, wishing she was a different kind of demon. Last night he was told what kind he would become, and knew that it wouldn't really mix well with her kind if that's the case. He haven't actually tried to use his powers though, but something told him that what he was wold was correct.
Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:28 am
"Ah, I suppose it does." She lights stopped, though her demonic aura was very clear now. She sat next to him again. "You know, Alistair, now that I am close to you in this form, I can sense something within you... you're suppressing it. I noticed it earlier today but I didn't think much of it. Now, however, I find it obvious. Of course, you needn't worry. After all, haven't you heard the saying 'it takes one to know one'?" She laughed, trying to lighten the mood, but her laughter died quickly yet gradually, realizing that he was afraid of his own powers. "I'm sorry, maybe this is too much all at once."
Page 2 of 5