Hetalia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:54 am
I don't use it either I started as a result of wanting to follow the hetalia community but it ended up with me getting into other things. I've tried making it a blog but I just don't know or want to share something on the site so not much has gone up on it.

I might find it somewhere else but I kind of like the way the creator of it organized it on her blog so it's easier for me to find where I left off should I get behind on it.
If you have bad internet connection it can be a pain waiting for the images to load if at all. It's like most apps if it relies on wi-fi then it's going to suck a whole bunch if you don't have a good strong connection. SO at home the app runs pretty well but at school it barely works though the desktop one doesn't work well either so it wouldn't matter what I used in that case.

Happy Easter! hope you have a good one!
Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:37 pm
99.99% of the time I never have anything to share or say about myself either, so an online journal would be pointless, so I just use(d) it as basically a bookmark manager for LJ communities lol For now I've started going through my tumblr dash. I've seen some of the updates now, though mostly the Industrial Revolution stuff. I think the next stuff is talking about young Germany and MAYBE FINALLY saying he was (at least in part) Holy Roman Empire, since they've made it a point to say he wasn't a normal child by their standards. Like he was already physically around ten or something when he was "found," instead of the litte like five-years-old the others have been.

That's nice though. I've forgotten the small bit of coding I used to know, but there are ways to easily set up links to things like chapters or parts. Plus, there's a show chronologically way to show posts on some sites even if they normally show the most recent post. I can understand the frustrations of bad connections. I think we're going to have to get ours looked at. It can cut out a few times a day, but it's just the phone and internet, though the cable should be coming in from the same cord(s). I had thought it was my wire-less router at first, but I don't know what to think now. Though they haven't updated any of the cables or anything in at least ten years now so lol

My birthday was on the 7th, but we don't normally do too much anymore. We don't do anything for Easter now; we wait for Fathers' Day and have it out at my aunt's. We might be stopping the three family get-together dinners a year thing soon though, since we don't have much family left and most of us don't think there's much point to it anymore for various reasons.

Sun May 31, 2015 6:50 am
That's true. Though we have a tumblr but it's not quite the same since you can reblog things.

I've also seen some of the new stuff. the most recent one was about America bragging a little bit about being better then England about how he got better about producing goods.
That Germany thing sounds interesting.
Though I still haven't checked if England brothers have been introduced or not yet.

At least you have an idea about that stuff. I would be completely lost calling up are internet and phone provider trying to figure out what's wrong or just complaining how bad they and just ignore it.

At least you all will be in agreement about stopping the visits. Instead of you all just kind of fading away from each other without anyone saying anything.
Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 am
I got a smart phone a few weeks ago, so I've been using it to browse my dash on mobile, though it's not the best, especially since I don't think you can tag on moblie, which is stupid.

I've caught a few more updates, including the new season starting. It was fun to watch a couple of the available clips so far, though they talk so fast it's almost impossible to keep up with the subtitles. I've seen a few of the other Industrial Revolution scanlastions and some with the Nordics and some with Spain and Portugal, but I haven't seen anything with Germany's past yet. I think England's brothers have been shown, but I'll have to look for any official posts about it sometime.

Well, I don't know what's going on with our cable, phone, and internet. The phone and internet will be fine for hours then cut out several times and for around the same length of time each time. Then the cable/DVR box reboots sometimes for no apparent reason, and the picture on the tv can be really pixelated/distorted at times. I can't get Nick to come in anymore, and it's not even that we don't get it now; it doesn't have that "Call your provider to purchase this channel." kind of message on it, it's just dark. Ugh it's so annoying, but I don't know if they'd even (be able to) do anything about it.

Well, my great-aunt still wants to do it, but she's the only one. We don't know how to get it through to her that none of us want to do it anymore. Some of the others have already been doing the fading away thing for several years now. It's down to around ten of us anymore. And the Father's Day thing at my one aunt's got postponed to this upcoming Sunday since she thought it would rain back then (though it didn't). I don't know how I'm going to get out of going.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:49 am
Cool. Did you get an iphone or android?
If you have the app you can swipe right and it should bring up the option to search for things. and tagging things happens after click on repost. Though if you meant being able to hide posts then that doesn't work which does suck.

I've caught a few more updates to. The Portugal and Spain ones where cute. especially the one with Seychelles.
I keep forgetting to look that post as well.

That's stinks. Hopefully they can fix it for you. Would suck if you had to buy something for it to work.

You could try just out right telling her you don't want to do it any more. Surely if you are that direct she can't keep ignoring it. Fake sick or pretend you forgot about it. Though those reason might cause her to set something up to make up for it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53
Page 53 of 53