Hetalia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 51, 52, 53  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:07 pm
@hanahime: Well, that's still no better really though. And it's not good that he's hiding it either. Ugh, it's one thing to have the Ancient's gone, but to show the (slow) death of a character, and one of the main ones at that, is just a whole other level of no.

lmao Well, I meant that they're all dorks and good characters in their own ways, even the ones with personalities not many would care for, like Tsukishima. There really isn't an antagonist or anything, even among the other teams. They're all just shown as the awkward teenagers they are, and it's kind of refreshing.

@Bookworm Tea: Ah, I don't know if you were going through that conversation but the losers comment was aimed at the cast of Haikyuu!!, though it still holds true for most of the Hetalia cast too lol

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 pm
@Chimera: Ah okay I got confused and I wasn't sure who it was aimed at. Forgive me, I'm suffering from a cold and I probably shouldn't be responding as is. XD
Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:54 am
No, don't worry about it. I try to keep a few spaces between Hetalia talk and anything else in my posts, but it can easily be lost in the long threads of responses hanahime and I can get into. And feel free to post whenever you want. It's sort of dead in here other than hanahime and myself lol It's why we tend to talk about other things as well as Hetalia.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:53 pm
That's true. It could also mean that once he becomes fully human he'll have to leave Germany's house and can now only spend a little time with him and other countries.

Did you see he finished the Halloween event from last time? Really happy about that.

Hello Bookworm Tea!
Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:45 pm
Ugh that would just make it all the worse, that detail about humans going insane if they stay around countries too long. ._. Why would Himaruya do this? ):

I have been behind on updates so much mostly because I just haven't been able to muster any interest when it was all about Italy's different leaders and stuff. I recently saw one of England, and I've seen pictures of Portugal and England's brothers, but that's been about it since that bit about Germany drawing Italy a lot to practice drawing like a mangaka (and drawing Italy lol) I'm reluctant to really keep up with them most of the time any more sadly, especially with him pulling things like the Prussia bull.

I guess I'll just stick to my Haikyuu!! where there's drama but no one dies at least alsdkfjaldf

Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:40 am
I know but he must of thought it was time to start doing something about Prussia.

I've seem to lost interest in the recent updates too. which is a little sad. Since I do still love hetalia.

At least you have that. Though you never know what the future might hold for that. I have been more into games though and a lot of people die in the ones I'm playing. I was playing dragon age one day and after my suposdly ex-best friend, that turned into a blood mage, helped me with saving red cliff I had him executed. That was a good moment.
Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:54 am
I suppose. People have not only wondered what the death of a country is like for years, they've also wondered how Prussia is still around. If he was representative of East Germany I suppose enough time has passed that it's starting to become a topic not many discuss anymore, so, if regularly remembering a country keeps the personification immortal, he won't be for much longer.

Me too. I still like to read for it sometimes (like the USUK Calendar, and wow it's awesome that they actually could keep going with a post a day all year), but I've just not been able to muster any interest in trying to find and keep up with updates. Maybe if I bothered to get on my dash and not just browse certain blogs it might be different but eh ._.;

Nooo, don't jinx it lmao It's bad enough that graduation is basically death in sports anime and some of my favorites are about to graduate.
I've never really been too much into video games. The last one I got was Pokemon X. I just did the Looker quests after the Elite Four (which I put off beating for months lol ), and it was kind of oddly emotional. Wasn't really expecting that.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:56 am
I'm sorry I though I was checking and I missed your post. So sorry about making you wait so long. Happy new year! Even though it's rather late.

I don't think he'll show us how it all will happen but on occasions he may tell us what's up with Prussia's situation.

I always ended up looking for updates when I start writing replies in here but then I normally end up taking longer to reply sine I get sucked into getting caught up on everything. But most often I don't go on. I've even stopped going on tumblr so I rarely see thing on it now.

I"m sorry I didn't mean too. IT won't be all that bad I"m sure something good will come of it. Does the series end with that graduation? or do they get new characters to try filling those spots?
I've never been big on Pokemon so I don't know much about that stuff. I've gotten into wow again. got a 2 month card things so I'll have till like early February to play that. then I'll go back to dragon age and playing the sims 4.
Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:05 pm
Hahah, it's okay. I sometimes take awhile to answer myself. Happy New Year to you too though.

Probably. He has so many characters he normally only gives us random glimpses of their lives before moving on to a different character. Though who knows, he might not bring it up again. I still haven't looked up any updates in ages so I wonder if it's even something to worry about, like if the people I saw talking about it were just overreacting.

I'm so bad at keep up with it anymore. The only time I really see much is if one of the few blogs I check in on posts something, but even those are rare (though the one likes Portugal, so at least I've seen him so far). I just can't be bothered to try and go through my dash lol I feel bad about 'What am I missing?' if I stop myself while scrolling, so I just don't check it at all.

lol It's okay. I just don't want any of them to get hurt. It's been suggested some of them have already hurt themselves before, so I don't want any of them hurt hurt or anything and definitely not dead lmao I'm not really sure how he's going to have the series go on after the current third years graduate. I guess he could bring in the next year's new characters, but I'm not sure how that will go over.
It's sort of a "I can't really quit this now." thing with me, since I've been into Pokemon since it first started, though I normally just get one of the new games and stick with that. I don't really play much online other than Wizard101 because for the longest time I didn't have a good internet connection (It would cut out so much.) and that was the easiest to play.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:57 pm
They most likely were over reacting to it. Maybe I"ll catch with everything over the summer. Though I would like to catch the introduction of England's brothers. He said he was going to introduce them soon some months ago.

Well with sports Anime injuries as in like a sprained ankle or something will sometimes be used to deepen the connection of characters so you may see something like that eventually but of course they will get better rather quickly.

How have you been lately?
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:39 pm
I think so too, especially since I didn't really see a lot about it afterwards and the initial reaction by the fandom. I might try to catch up after classes are over too. I'm finishing up my last quarter right now. Should be done by April. I think he's already introduced England's brothers though since I've seen some group pictures of them, though it's fanart so I don't know if they're going off of canon designs. I can't remember seeing canon ones, though I could easily be forgetting it. The person who likes Portugal also posts some things with England sometimes, and that's where I remember the group pictures from. I might want to go through her England tag sometime.

Well, one of them, Oikawa, injured his knee before his first appearance in the manga and I think he still wears the brace around it. Another one, Bokuto, wears the kind of compression kneepads that signal he might have a permanent injury in both that requires him to wear them or he might not be able to play. Though sometimes they're just used for support. I'm hoping it's just the latter, though Bokuto's the kind to overwork himself like Oikawa did too, though for different reasons. Luckily I think those have been the only injuries so far other than Daichi colliding with Tanaka and losing a tooth (mostly because Tanaka is pure muscle ahah) and Kageyama taking a spike to the face lol Well, Hinata gets hit in the face with a ball a lot, but it's one of the running jokes in the series and he's never really hurt (the weirdo lol).

I've been okay. Same old, same old really. Nothing much ever happens here. I work on school stuff and look after my great-aunt. Her mind hasn't really been the same since her knee surgery last August. I feel bad thinking about it since I'm the one who kept telling her to get it done (or the main one anyway), but she put it off for so many years, and the anthesia and other medications they gave her just had a bad reaction.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:53 am
It's possible they have come out already. Though I think when I checked back in January there as nothing but a lot can change in a month.

For a second there I thought you meant like a metal spike to the face but then I remembered that there is another kind of spike in some sports.

Sorry to hear that. It's not your fault. you didn't know that would happen.
Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:36 pm
I'll have to try and find somewhere with updates. I don't go on LJ anymore, and I tend to still stay away from my dash (and it doesn't help that the last update made the layout look horrible bleh). I still get nostaligic for Hetalia sometimes though. I spent the last couple of days going through old playlists I had on YouTube, though by now half of the videos are gone sadly or at least had the music muted due to copyright stuff.

lmao NO, no, no metal spikes to the face. Though Furudate did horror manga before Haikyuu!!, so he might have in another series alsdfjalk But, no, during one of the matches they were caught off-guard and Kageyama couldn't get into position right so ended up taking the spike to the face. He had to sit out for awhile, though he kept denying anything was wrong when his nose was clearly bleeding, and Yamaguchi basically had to drag him off the court lol

I know, and I know a part of it's just her age. But her balance and all probably wouldn't be this bad if she hadn't had the surgery.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 pm
I was never really on LJ. I would only go over for Hetalia.
I've been avoiding tumblr over all. I didn't notice it since it doesn't really change on mobile, which is what I was using mostly. But yeah the change to the layout was quite weird and it's weird to use so I only really go one to keep up with a comic that started on tumblr and is only there so I have no choice if I want to keep reading it.
Hope you find a place to get updates on hetalia.

Sounds like a dramatic and exciting scene.
Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:09 am
Yeah, I rarely ever used mine, though I think I've had it for like ten years by now hahah I usually just use it to follow communities like the Hetalia one or some of my other fandoms even all the way back to Naruto. I think the USUK one is the only one I've looked at in months though, and that's mainly just to see if anyone's posted any new doujinshi downloads. The fandom is kind of dead for the most part though as far as I can tell.

That kind of sucks. I've found some over the years like that too, though some of them find outside places to end up posting as well if they get long enough. Can't remember the names of them at the moment though (the comics or the sites). But, yeah, I just don't like the layout now, so I only keep a few tabs open for the blogs in particular I want to check on. They're mostly Haikyuu!!-related now, but most of them post just about anything too. I've never tried using mobile since I don't have a phone, but I don't think I'd want to anyway since I hear it's a pain, especially when pictures won't/don't load.

I could probably check the LJ or tumblr for it, but I don't know when I'll bother ahah

lol It was more humorous than dramatic though I think. Kageyama comes off as this big brooding badass, but, no, nonono lmao he's one of the biggest dorks in the series. He loves playing volleyball so much he didn't want to sit out just long enough to stop his nose from bleeding, though I have to wonder if it even registered for him, he can be so dumb sometimes lol

Page 52 of 53