Hetalia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19]
Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:56 pm
(Thank you. I'll use it in my next outfit. I love working with the gold, orange, and red items.)

Davie was emotional whiplash, and we didn't even know much about him. To have two of the more main characters die whether close together in time or not would be...wow...I don't think fandom would get over that. But at least it wouldn't be something we'd have to deal with. There's no reason for it to happen within our lifetimes anyway. Though it's true - we don't know how many people it takes to keep a personification alive.

I'm currently up to the start of the second season, but I keep up with stuff on tumblr. I don't know how much I care for this season with so much of the focus on Samezuka and so little insight into what Haru and Makoto intend to do. We only have two more episodes in the season and two extras after that that I know of to cover everything. At least it looks like those two will (finally) have an actual talk this week. They better not make Haru go pro though. And the lack of Rei and Nagisa is disappointing in particular. They're supposed to be main characters too, and there's been next to nothing with them since their episodes early in the season.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:46 pm
(Love the avatar. Did a great job on it. and sorry I haven't been on much. school just started so I've been a little busy with that.)

That's true. If he is going to keep going with it there would be no point in getting rid of countries. If it was ending it would make a little sense to kill off a few characters that would have disappeared on their own anyways.

same with me. I have only just gotten to the episode where Rei is acting weird. I wonder if that's how the book or short novel was. the first was Iwatobi and the second was mostly about Samezuka. But I wouldn't know since I've never read them.
Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:54 pm
(Thanks. I almost got top looks for that one too. Now with the first day of fall I'm trying something for the season. And it's fine. I have four classes going on too, so I know how that is. )

I haven't really been keeping up with updates like I used to, but it still feels like, even though there hasn't been an official end declared, there hasn't been much new stuff in ages. Though I did see something the other day that says there might be a season or something about 2P, which I sort of hope not and hope it's just hype/rumors. Even if it was to end though I don't see him killing anyone off unless he wants to doubly displease his fans.

I haven't read either High Speed yet either, though I pick up bits and pieces. I've watched to ES 3 with Rei's episode and might watch the next two for Nagisa's in 5, but most stuff after that I think I'm just going to ignore. Rei and Makoto are my favorites, and they've just been treated so poorly this whole season. It even feels like Rei (and Nagisa) barely have five lines after their episodes early on. And then the writers had no idea what to do with Makoto this season and it shows. I actually didn't mind the fight two weeks ago since it was executed very well and Makoto said everything right, but now I feel like they're just going to ignore that those two fought at all. Makoto deserves an apology even if he knows Haru didn't mean what he said. And I'm still disappointed that it looks like they're making Haru go pro.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:44 am
(You're welcome. it's also a very nice avatar.)

I feel like I heard about that as well. I don't think it's really since there really hasn't been anything with the 2p characters so the animators would have nothing but looks to go on but fan stuff and there is a lot of fan stuff for the 2ps. Killing off character isn't the greatest way to end something but it is a way to end it if he can't think of anything else.

Also I just realized he never finished the Halloween event and it's almost Halloween again.

Sounds like it's going to be hard season to continue. I hope they don't make a third season then. do you know how much there is for the novel?
Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:39 pm
Well, there I go complaining again and something changes. My "Complain and ye shall receive" saying comes true again lol It seems he's updating twice a week now or something with a new set of comics for some sort of anthology ... that I already forgot the name of alskdjf *looks it up again* Okay, it's called World Stars. I've only seen the one with Italy showing Germany some of the "sights" in his country so far though lol

Wow, that's true. I doubt he'll probably finish this year either with all of these new updates that are supposed to be coming. He never finished the Christmas Bloodbath a few years ago either. I:

I'm not sure how long the two novels are. I take back some of what I said about this season though. The last episode was almost perfect and made up for some of the mess that was the rest of the season. I just am so sick and tired of them not letting Rei and Nagisa hug, especially when it's just so awkward for them not to like when they were crying in that episode (and then they even had Makoto say such an un-Makoto line to try and get them to stop). Not to mention how they let Nagisa cling to Haru, but if it's Rei? Nope no hugs or that's gay apparently. It's their own fault for making Reigisa basically canon in everything but blatant words. It makes being a Reigisa fan frustrating. They give so much that it's basically canon but it's not at the same time. Now all that's left is the extra episode(s? It says unaired episodes in one ad, but we've only been hearing of one from most other things.) with the seventh BD/DVD in March and the seiyuu event then. Don't think we're getting anything else new since the drama CD is already out and Sousuke's, Ai's, and Momo's previews are already out for their own CD's. Geez Sousuke has a beautiful voice. D:

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:06 pm
I didn't know about that. I think this is what your talking about.?

that's true I just hope he doesn't start another one and then never finish it either.

It's good it the season ended well.
Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:43 am
Yep. Not sure what to think about it focusing on humans so much (for now anyway), but it's nice that he's still working on the series. My sympathy for Germany has been rekindled too lol

Yeah, he's got at least two or three he's already not finished as is, so he really shouldn't start a new one even though we wouldn't mind a new Halloween or Christmas one.

It's kind of weird having a series I just got into already over save for a drama CD and the extra episode in March as far as I know. The episode's supposed to be about the two teams pairing up in a different way and characters interacting who haven't before. It will be interesting to see who Momo and Nagisa end up with. I'm not sure if they'll be swimming or not because until Sousuke gets his shoulder fixed he shouldn't be swimming except maybe freestyle which is the least taxing on something like swimmer's shoulder which is what he seems to have.

Other than that I've mostly been rereading From Eroica with Love. I sort of missed it and Anne-Li's fanfiction. She's one of my favorite authors. I'm thinking about giving Haikyuu! a try even though I find it hard to get into new things. I've seen some cute fanart and amusing screencaps for it.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:03 pm
I guess it helps him keep it updated more since it can take less time researching a famous person from the country then trying to apply the research on a country to his personification of it. I did read a little thing mentioning how there's going to be more Nordic stuff once he's done with Italy and Germany. I'm super excited about that.

I guess a Christmas one wouldn't be two bad since we didn't get on last year. But I would prefer him to finish one even though it most likely won't happen.

It does feel weird doesn't it. Not many episodes in that series why I was so happy last year about the second season but then I couldn't even watch it this year. They'll probably be a little swimming but no big competition for them to participate in.

Sports ones a really had for me to get into as you can tell from this season of free! were the first few episode were focusing on the sports side of swimming I couldn't keep myself into it. But Haikyuu! does look cute from what I've seen on tumblr. Good luck trying to get into if you're going to try and watch it.
Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:23 pm
Oh that's definitely true, so I can understand where he's coming from, but it's still sort of eh to me. It's hard to really be as interested in it when it's not his own characters. It'll be nice to see more for the Nordics though. It's kind of weird having the rest of the UK bros now.

Yeah, I'd like to see where he was going with the one from two? three? years ago now, but if we can get a new one that'll be okay too (especially if he actually finishes this one lol;; ).

I watched all of the first season and started on the second, but since Rei and Makoto are my favorites and they were treated so poorly pretty much the whole season it's hard for me to watch past like...ES 05. I still need to watch the last episode at least. It redeemed the season somewhat. They might have something like their joint practice stuff like before if they do swim though or maybe a local competition at Sasabe's swim club.

Well, I thought I'd give it a try because Asahi looks like one of those gentle giant types that I usually like. Tanaka and Nishinoya (I think those are the names.) are also a couple of huge dorks, which will likely make me like them too. And if there's enough to support Asanoya that'll be nice as well, since it's the fanart of them that's really caught my attention. I'll have to try and find a site to read it first (one not loaded down with ads), since I like reading before watching.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:00 am
It will be nice though. We can finally see all of them. I'm excited for that. I haven't really been keeping up with the updates. Been really busy this year so looking forward to winter break.
But I understand about the people not being that interesting as the countries.

That would be lovely if he could finally finish one.

Good luck on watching that last episode.

The fan art for that anime is very good. Hopefully the characters live up to you thoughts about them.
Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:06 pm
Now that my school's finally fixed its ridiculous way of scheduling classes we FINALLY get breaks between quarters (which can actually more be called "quarters" now), so it'll be nice to have that break around then too. I haven't really been keeping up with updates either. Mostly just been looking at things if someone I regularly check on reblogs something, like with Germany drawing Italy in "manga" style while trying to deny that he'd been practicing drawing Italy. I swear, Germany, you big dork lmao

I have a tendency to fall for background characters though ;w;'' which I think Asahi is going to be outside of his character arc(s?). Nishinoya and Tanaka are comic relief at least, so they'll get a lot of screen/panel time though. Kageyama and I share personality types, and I don't know what to think of what I've seen so far for him. At least KageHina is kind of cute.

Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:01 pm
That great you finally have a break around then.
That sounds really cute. I want to see it now. I'll go look for it after posting this since I don't want to keep you waiting any longer. I just had so many paper this week no time to really post anything longer then a like five words.

That stinks but some of background characters are pretty cool. Hope you get to see them a lot then. That good at least. I'm sure you'll find something to think about him soon. You've only just started after all.
Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:36 pm
Yeah before that we hadn't had one in over a year. I: I was getting burnt out always having something due without an actual break between anything.
It was adorable in Germany's usually adorkable way. But what's this bull about Prussia actually dieing??? I haven't been keeping up with updates, but someone I follow has reblogged a few things about it and just alkdjfaslkjf What the hell. If he actually does kill him off, my interest in updates is going to probably wane out of existence.

I started watching it, and what they hell they're all a bunch of losers lmao I didn't think a series could beat Hetalia in the number of dorks, but I think Haikyuu might. I started watching to learn more about Asahi (and see if AsaNoya had any canon basis since the posts and fanart for them were so cute), and alsdkjf he's adorable. Awkward gentle giants are a huge weakness of mine (See also: Makoto, Sweden, Kuwabara, Mitsukake). And he has Sousuke's (Free!) voice actor so I: he is now required to sing. He has to at some point. Hoyosa has such an amazing voice. Nishinoya also sort of reminds me of ES Rin, so that doesn't help my interest in AsaNoya (Asahi is like Sousuke too in ways at that.). Tanaka is a freaking gift lmao Suga is a sweetheart, though he's good at that "doing damage with a straight face" kind of thing because he's so blunt sometimes lol I'm really going to have to read this after I finish watching it, since I already know they leave a lot out.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:10 pm
I wouldn't say he's dying but he is losing his immortality as a country. I was so not happy about finding that out though. But he did his Prussia thing which is lying to his Brother about when he actually got the wound. He's just hurting both of them by lying.

I've never heard anyone describe a bunch of characters as losers and be happy with it.
Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:50 pm
I think they're more dorky than losers. I find their dorkiness rather fun and refreshing compared to some of the animes that just...doesn't work for them. :p

And I totally ship RussiaxAmerica heehee. *rolls away*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 51 of 53