Help? Devestated need awareness pic done!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:45 pm
Man, i just re-read this top to bottom and started crying all over again! Almost 2 years later! Thank you all for your kind words. It really did help me through a very terrible time. I have never forgotten her little face, her happiness. I have another pom, her sister. Gracie, I remember i was always so hurt and mad that gracie wasnt the one who died... (if one of them had to die WHY was it molly and not gracie!?) I always remember thinking i didnt even like gracie when we got her, i thought she was boring and totally personality-less.. But as the grief ebbed and things started to get back to normal... I found that i could love gracie just as much. And now, i cringe everytime i think of molly because while i know it was horrible and i know it was an accident... I would have wanted Gracie to die either, had it been gracie who had died then, sure it would have hurt less i think since i didnt like/know her... But i would have missed out on the amazing little ball of love she is today... She haddnt had a chance to become who she was meant to be. Molly had all of her personality and amazing-ness from birth! Thats why i picked her out specifically. Gracie was an afterthought gift from the breeder to my husband (who had been bitten in the face by her pittbull!) So i didnt bond or even attempt to care about her because she wasnt mine, and wasnt who i wanted. But again... Now.. nearly two years later. I could never have loved a pom more than molly, but i would never trade Gracies life for hers if i had to do it all over again. What was, what is, and what will be is pre-designed and only god can intercede. Unfortunately for my molly, it just wasnt meant to be. Again, this has been therapeutic beyond words even now coming back to see it still posted all this time later. I am very grateful for Sir Scarz, and everyone else who helped me get through this horrible event. It really touched my soul to know others cared. Heart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2