Hello everyone i just have a few questions
Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:58 pm
Questions galore?

Is this site active or semi active?
How's the roleplay forum?
how is the art or chat forums?
How's the charity game section? (kind of like giveaways i want to do in the future after hoarding items)
And how does the currency work and what is it?

Please and thank you. And hello Smile
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:44 pm
The wizened old elf smiles as rises from his perch on the low, stone wall, his movements belied the fact that he was blind as he introduces himself.

"Hello and welcome to Zantarni, I am Meldrick the Elder....I hope you take the time to read "The Rules of Zantarni", and The Zandex, which contains a lot of useful information."

"It is always good to 'see' new faces and to find out how they found there way here. I hope you enjoy your stay here in in the fair lands of Zantarni, Lady Rayua."

Now, to your questions:

Is this site active or semi active? At best, we are semi-active to slow

How's the roleplay forum? There has not been much action in the roleplay forums in a while.

how is the art or chat forums? There are still those of us that love art and everyone is welcome in the chat forums, like (Zan Musings)

How's the charity game section? (kind of like giveaways i want to do in the future after hoarding items) Some of the charity shops are still open and we do still occasionally have events, as well as monthly donation items that can be purchased with gems that can be purchased through donations

And how does the currency work and what is it? The currency is ZG - Zantarni Gold and can be earned by posting, mining, fishing and through jobs, etc.

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Gatehouse All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1