Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:35 pm
I'm glad you have options. *nods*

Awww, that's nice. Very Happy Kids love that! My son used my legs as a road for his toy cars when I got on the floor with him. I usually fell asleep though. Embarassed XD

Queen of the Realm
Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:41 pm
LOL! My boys used to do that to me too when they were little and I'd lie on the floor with them. I too would often fall asleep! XD

Speaking of falling asleep, I'm feeling a little groggy today. Zukyun wanted pizza last night, so we got pizza. Pizza is making me groggy, despite the coffee, but I'm hopeful - I only had a couple pieces of pizza and only a half cup of coffee so far, so maybe there's hope??
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:40 pm
Grr. I've been trying to make another post for the Yorick's Day Parade RP, but I seem to be brain dead. I will make some coffee and maybe take the doggo for a walk. And then I will return. Yes

I have fond memories of my dad getting on the floor and playing with me as a kid. He also fell asleep most of the time, lol.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:29 pm
I'm very glad that I'm not the only one who fell asleep. XD My son never seemed to mind it when I did.

Queen Blaze, if you're worried about being groggy from 2 pieces of pizza, I should have been in a coma a long time ago. XD

Riley-But did your dad let you put curlers in his hair? I have photographic evidence that my dad let me do that at least once. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:30 am
No, only because I didn't have curlers. XD I grew up a tom boy. It was like pulling teeth for my parents if they wanted to get me in a dress or anything I deemed "too girly". I wore boy's shorts, climbed trees, rode my bike hard, and have scars over my knees and elbows to prove it. XD
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:36 pm
I stole my mom's curlers. XD I was the same but my mom made me dress up for special occasions, then those curlers went in my hair. Rolling Eyes XD

I still only dress up on special occasions. Doing my hair and makeup everyday just seems like a lot of work. Sigh
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:40 pm
I wasn't super tomboyish, but wasn't super girly either. Like, I prefered jeans and a t-shirt to dresses and makeup, but I prefered nail polish to sports.

My hair was always a frustration for my mom because no matter what she tried, my hair wouldn't hold curls longer than a few hours (which was fine by me because I HATED curls). I remember one time my grandma tried putting pin curls in my hair. She pinned my hair up after my shower and let them set all night, used hairspray in the morning, and by about 11am, there was barely even any waviness in my hair. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:33 pm
I think you just described me, Kaderin. XD I dreaded P.E. because I wasn't athletic and I'm not into sports. I just wanted to read and spend time with my friends.

And my hair too! LOL My hair is very fine, yours must be too. I think mine does better than it did when I was little though. It helps to add a ton of hairspray but that feels awful. It curls well but it just won't stay. :/

I'm still a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal and when it's warm enough, t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. The less the better. I really don't like anything on my feet but I don't like them getting dirty either. XD
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:01 am
Yeah, my haar was pretty fine. It's still not thick by any means, but has some loose natural wave that it holds pretty well. Unfortunately, not all the hair goes in the same direction usually, so it looks more like a wavy, frizzy mess than actually pretty hair.
XD

But since I don't let it get that long very often, that's not an issue really.

Established Citizen
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:36 pm
My hair is thick and fine. But I just cut it all off. I never wear makeup, unless I've gotten a little body shimmer somewhere, then sometimes that'll go on at random. I wear dresses every day I go out. Trousers are just too oppressive.

Man. I have bad memories of getting on the floor with kids at the daycare I had work experience at. They'd attack.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:54 pm
Yeah, for my adult wardrobe, I tend to wear blue jeans a lot but only because it's dress-code for one of my jobs. But if I'm just hanging around my apartment or just out and about on a day off (which is literally just grocery shopping these days), I generally like maxi or midi skirts with a solid color shirt. And leggings depending on the length of skirt and weather. I'm not much for dresses as they just seem too formal for what I'm doing most of the time, though I have a sweater dress that I like to wear in the winter and wouldn't mind getting more of as it's a more casual style.

Established Citizen
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:14 am
I tend to wind up in bright colours, but I'm a winter. I've got a couple dresses that are just as casual and comfy as my long skirts. One of them is an old denim and plaid dress that I tend to pin shut between the buttons. I always thought it looked like scrap, but most people that have talked about it think it's pretty.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:42 pm
Kaderin-I was going to say, your hair looked good to me in the picture I saw. Very Happy My hair doesn't get frizzy but I get tons of static in it, especially in the winter. I usually have to put a little lotion on my hands to tame it. XD

Tam-*pictures Tam being swarmed by kids* That sounds dangerous. XD

I wish I had thick hair. *pouts*

Established Citizen
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:08 pm
It really wasn't funny, Rayven. A little kid can do some hurt with their fists and knees, and if they try to bite too it's really scary. And the little kid that attacked the worst did it when his mother was there, and SHE yelled at me for telling him to stop. And then there were the after school kids, all eager to show how cool they were by being rough on the adult (that place didn't have people working in pairs like you're supposed to, but it did a lot of things wrong).

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:54 pm
I'm feeling a bit sick today. I got the second dose of the vaccine yesterday after my shift. I felt fine until I got home. I ate dinner, threw up dinner, and had to crash earlier than I wanted to. I woke up feeling a little better; at least I was able to eat something. And my arm feels like it took a few baseball bats (which was what happened with the first dose, and what I expected).

At least I have today off. We'll see how I feel tonight because I work the next two days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 44 of 45