Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:59 pm
Scarz wrote:
*stands in the corner* I be hopin' the ye scallwags fergive me, as I fergot all about ":Talk like a Pirate day. . .AAaargh!

It's ok, Sir Scarz. Like Queen Blaze said, we all forgot. XD I'm not very good at it anyway. Embarassed

Besides, this is Zan. We can talk like pirates whenever we want. Cool

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:30 pm
Ninja *steps out of the shadows*...

Bo is planning on getting a tattoo...or 3 before the year is out.

...*steps back into the shadows* Ninja
9580/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:20 pm
What are you getting? Do you have them planned out yet?

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:09 pm
I need to contact a friend to commission them for two of them, possibly the third one too. But the first two are going to be a part of my memorial tattoos. My Pop's is going to be the ANZAC slouch hat, but I can't find an image of it sitting the way I want, they are always sitting upright and I want it to be like it has been dropping and it landed upside down with the top on the ground and the brim of the hat keeping it at an angle. I am still debating if I want to add a poppy next to it as well, but it is going to be black and gray with green being added in the form of watercolour drips/splashes. He'll be going on my thigh with all the others.

The second tattoo is also a memorial tattoo, but for the niece or nephew that we won't get to meet. My sister got a super cute bumblebee on her forearm and her husband got a small pokeball on his forearm as well, but it was just the outline to see how his skin would take it because he has psoriasis. The tattoo I plan to get is going to be small and on the inside of my left wrist. It's going to be the outline of a moose. And it is freaking hard to find that sort of design for a moose. Deer? No problem. Moose? You mean deer right? Here, look at all these deer designs! thunk Anyways, I am debating between slightly chibi design or a realistic design, even though it is going to be purely the outline with no details except for maybe eye, nose and mouth definition and possibly some shading. And the reason for the moose? Because I was referring to the baby as Baby Moose.

And the third and final tattoo (for a minute Laughing ), is the drama tragedy and comedy masks that I was debating having both of them on the same mask, with one side happy and the other side crying, but after seeing a few of those, I am definitely going with the two separate masks for more details. I am also debating fully coloured or revert to my seemingly favourite standard of black and gray with the watercolour effect over the top. I am also going to add that quote that goes along the lines of, those who laugh loudest, have cried the hardest. But I want to find the actual quote before committing it to my skin.

So yeah, three new tattoos planned. Laughing
9580/10000
Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:16 pm
Unless you're looking for something really specific, I googled "moose outline" and got a ton of results. Very few of which are deer.

Defender of the Realm
Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:43 pm
Lady Bo, I am surprised that there are no pics of an ANZAC slouch hat on the ground like that, but looking up moose tattoos , I see a lot of moose, but also deer. . .here are a couple of moose:

Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:12 pm

Moose outlines as well.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:00 am
Bo, those sound like great tattoos. Very Happy

I like the image of the baby moose and I think it would suit your purposes well.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:02 am
I guess it is because I don't go straight to images while searching and I take pinterest out of the search results when I do go looking, because I want to see the websites that are about tattoos and not the same few images over and over again on pinterest. So even if I do go looking for something specific, they only ever seem to have a massive moose head or they just can't seem to tell the difference between deer and moose.

And judging from what Sir Scarz has shared, I am definitely going to go with a chibi style for the moose.
9580/10000
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:49 am
Aww *hugs Bo, after wrapping her in a blanket*

I keep looking at Ravyn and wanting to say, "What's shakin', bacon?"

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:00 am
Hmmmmm. . .something like this:

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:09 am
UtterlyWeird wrote:
I keep looking at Ravyn and wanting to say, "What's shakin', bacon?"

XD I finally had the urge to wear it.

That is an adorable little moose! Very Happy

Established Citizen
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:31 am
It occurs to me that sometime I should get a screen shot of the pet of one of my wizards from 'Wizard 101'. It's a little moose in a tartan scarf. His tail wiggles and he blinks, and he bounces when he follows the character. I wound up with two of them without paying for either.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:46 pm
Awww. He sounds adorable too. Very Happy

I need to get some video of what happened yesterday if I can get Max to do it again. I was putting up Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations and Max wanted the pumpkin girl with long legs. I told him no and started to make her dance thinking that might distract him, and, I kid you not,I could see the wheels turning in his head and he went and got Bob's toy mouse and started dancing too! Shocked By dancing, I mean shaking his booty and wagging his tail but it was obvious he was trying to imitate me. That dog is too smart for his own good. XD

Established Citizen
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:37 am
Awwww! XD "Oh, is that what you do with dollies? I can do that, Mom!" Comes from the terrier in him. They can be right bogies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41