Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:23 pm
Thank you Rayven. Let's see what I can manage to do. The desktop, with all the familiar software, seems to be booting up, at least. I'm just not sure I can completely trust it. But that's my problem, not yours.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:14 am
But we care about your problems, Queen Blaze. Heart

I am not getting enough sleep while camping. I'm having a great time, just tired. Good thing it's only a week. XD I took a dip in the creek yesterday but I only got in waist-deep. It was cold and I'd already washed and dried my hair. I did manage to find 2 crawdads. I caught the big one but the little one escaped like a little ninja. Ninja XD
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:40 am
Gonna try to be semi-productive tonight for an experimental project/refresher on how to mKe something. XD
(Basically will be painting scales with one of my multichrome polishes to eventually make a pair of short scale gloves hopefully before I have to make a custom order of them with regular scales.XP)

I'm still just as exhausted as always, but how's everyone else doing? Hopefully good! Sorry, I haven't read back to see what's going on with everyone, my brain isn't focusing very well at the moment.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:40 am
Kaderin, I'm not sure what you're talking about but it sounds complicated. XD Do you mean like dragon or fish scales?

I'm doing great, just exhausted too. Turns out that camping was a lot more relaxing when I was a kid and my parents did all the work. XD
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:23 pm
Dragon scales. Lol
These. I'm talking about custom painting scales for these. So I can make a short pair for myself as a sort of refresher on the pattern before making a custom order of them since I haven't made any in a few years.

Awwww yeah. It's a little less relaxing having to do all the work as an adult. Hopefully it was still at least a little relaxing anyway

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:22 pm
Oh, I see. Those are pretty. Very Happy I wish I could get back into cross-stitch but it's so tedious and tiny. I don't know if my eyes can take it.

Today has been more relaxing. And I get to ride a horse tonight. Luffles

How are your jobs going?
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:21 pm
Cross stitch is really pretty! I just can't stand the tedium of it. Lol You should try it again! Go make pretty things! XD

Yay! I'm kinda jealous! Have never ridden a horse before, but I've always wanted to.

I don't know if there's an accurate way to describe how my jobs are going...
*noises of tired stress and frustration*?

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:52 am
I should. I have a project I started several years ago that I never finished. XD

It was fun but mine had the personality of a rock. XD His name was Bane and he was barely bigger than a pony and so very slow. XD All the horses were acting up that night but at least we made it back in one piece. You should try it if you get the chance.

XD I understand.

I lost my internet for most of the last two days. I'm not sure why because it was working slow but well before. Grr

Queen of the Realm
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:29 pm
I just got back from a trail ride with the family too. I'm really tired now - you'd think that I was the one doing all the work!! XD
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:40 am
XD It tuckered me out too. I decided that being nervous due to not completely trusting the horse was the reason.

Queen of the Realm
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:15 pm
For me it was lack of sleep, mostly, I think - I got up earlier than my body wanted to and hadn't slept well the previous couple of nights. The more I ride, the more comes back for me about how to ride, so it wasn't nervousness about being on the horse for me. Today, I'm a little sore though.

And right now, I'm drinking coffee and trying to wake up before taking care of the dogs, the laundry, the kitchen, making a couple business-oriented phone calls, and doing some work for you guys. Maybe I'll be able to rearrange a couple things that need some attention in the house too, but just thinking about this list makes me want to go back to bed- lol!
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:20 pm
*stands in the corner* I be hopin' the ye scallwags fergive me, as I fergot all about ":Talk like a Pirate day. . .AAaargh!

Queen of the Realm
Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:22 pm
I think we all forgot about Talk Like a Pirate Day.
Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:33 pm
I always forget most of the arbitrary "holidays" tbh. But talk like a pirate day is one I actually regret missing. Even if I am bad at talking like a pirate... >.>

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:38 pm
Oh no, I can't believe we forgot Talk like a Pirate Day again... XD
Page 38 of 39