Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:40 pm
My cat, Nico does the old butt in the face thing, too. . .and it never, ever smells good!

Lady Rayven, I like the Citizen's Online background. . .except it makes me feel like a fish out of water *chuckles*

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:51 am
It's a good thing we love our animals enough to put up with their quirks. Great Danes tend to sleep with their long legs stretched out, as if they don't take up enough space as it is. XD

XD You may be, Sir Scarz. Your avatar looks great and it definitely looks like you should be living in the water.
Very Happy

Defender of the Realm
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:45 am
Thank you Lady Rayven.

I have good news, my neurosurgeon gave me the OK to go back to work. She said I could start on Sep 8. . .but it will depend on how long the "HR Shared" takes to process the paperwork, since my company no longer has its own HR (????)My manager said I may have to get Covid tested before I can come back (at least a 3 day process) I hope that isn't true for me as I was out on Medical Leave and I sure hope that I don't have to pay for it, if the company requires it.

On the bad side, my water company says I may receive a fine for wasting water because my meter is running constantly. . .I have replaced the flow meters in the toilets and checked everything for anything visible and finally found a wet spot in the ground near the garage. I have a friend that will check it out for me. . .this year really has sucked, if it isn't one thing, it's another!

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:01 am
You're welcome, Sir Scarz. Very Happy

Congratulations! Very Happy I hope HR doesn't take too long and that the Covid testing goes smoothly. I'm not sure how much it costs to get tested, or if people have to pay for it. I suspect anyone with health insurance pays for it that way. I know that the test to see if you have developed antibodies to it is around $300. I should think the test to see if you have it is cheaper. It should be offered for free since they make us take them and it's not our fault Covid is here.

Awww. That's the pits. Sad We don't get fined here because we have plenty of water. We just have a really high water bill. I hope it's easy and cheap to fix the leak. Next year has to be better, Sir Scarz. *hugs* I hope and pray.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:39 pm
So my ear piercings didn't hurt much and shockingly enough the daith re-piercing didn't hurt at all. Quickest piercer EVER. Shocked Love Luffles
Nipples on the other hand hurt like a mother trucker and still kinda hurt several hours later lol. No regrets though. Laughing

So now I officially have 8 piercings, but only 6 are visible. Laughing I am planning a 3rd set for my lobes, but probably not until next year maybe. Still have time to think about it lol.
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9580/10000
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:19 pm
I have a guy friend that his then GF talked him into getting his nipples pierced. . .I tried to warm him (as he is known to have a bit of a short fuse), that he will regret it the first fight he gets into. . .let's just say after that first fight, he removed the remaining nipple ring and never replaced them. . .*ouch*. . .and yes, I did do the "I told you so" and tried not to laugh at his pain (some people are never meant to have certain piercings. . .)

And to my surprise the Shared HR has approved my going back to work on Tuesday, thank goodness as I was going stir crazy!!!!

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:56 pm
Bo-I'm not surprised. I can't even imagine getting mine pierced. *shudders* Embarassed I knew a guy who pierced his own. That's just crazy. XD I hope all of your piercings heal up well.

Sir Scarz-I'm fairly certain he learned his lesson. XD

I see you found Casper doing your laundry. XD I hope he does a better job of that than he did helping me brush Bob's fur. Rolling Eyes

Defender of the Realm
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:00 pm
Casper's folding technique leaves a bit to be desired. . .and yes my friend did learn his lesson. . .the hard way *chuckles*

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:04 pm
That's probably my fault. I'm not very good at folding either. Embarassed XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:06 am
Today, right now, I am doing alright.

Work has been......work, I guess. We have good days and bad days. The last week for me has been mostly challenging for a lot of reasons. The hospital is full, so no one in the ER is getting rooms. So many sick people and traumas are coming in. People are jerks and think it's okay to yell and curse at us. I guess it's the same old.

I just started my two week vacation, so I won't have to deal with work for awhile. We were suppose to go on a road trip and hit up Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. But neither of us actually felt like it. So it's more of a stay-cation, with the hope of going on a few day drips. We'll see.

Hubby and I are struggling a lot. The state being closed down, him not working, and the state of the country has caused a lot of tension and ugly between us. We are really trying to work through everything, but it's been very hard. It seems like everything has the ability to start a horrific fight between us.

I've been working on doing things for myself. So I've been spending time outside working on a garden project. It's coming a long nicely, so there is that. And smaller things too, like reading.

There's been a lot, but today has been okay, and I'll take it. There are plans of watching the baseball game and eating dinner together later tonight.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:47 am
Guess who FINALLY has a new laptop? This idiot! XD

Now to catch up with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much crap. And after that I'll come back and start properly annoying Blaze again. eBil
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9580/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:07 pm
Confused

........ ummmm... I saw that, Bo.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:16 pm
I see I have returned just in time for more Bo antics. XD
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:23 pm
Rayven wrote:
I'm doing good. I have my moments where I get a bit irritable but I think that's to be expected considering the goofy, frustrating world we live in and the fact that I don't live alone. People be annoying. XD

I live alone, and my neighbours can drive me nuts. Mostly, lately, the ones that don't even live in the building, and live seven floors below me, down on the ground. O_o

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BO!

*hug for Kaderin*

Sir Scarz, a few times I've noted that "Do I have a runny nose and shortness of breath? YES, every time I put on my mask!"

Bo, I think I need to find a podiatrist. One of my toenails is just weird and curls under at the edge. And the doctor only tells me, "Don't cut it too short! Don't dig around under it!" And her advice doesn't work. lol

I'm shuddering and hiding my chest, but also wondering... are you getting shields?

Riley, I advice investing in some dammit dolls, or some fits to pitch.

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:27 pm
I survived my first day back at work. . .Yay! Luckily, it was a slow night and the biggest problem I had to deal with was the time clock not accepting my employee card. . .but that seems to happen to everyone who comes back and usually lasts a couple days until all the paperwork makes its way through the system.

Lady Tam, I have known a couple people that said something similar to the typical questions they ask. . .

Page 36 of 39