Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:49 pm
This time next week I can finally take a breath. Sigh

And I am bloody well looking forward to it. Yes

If it weren't for all the stuff ups at uni, I'd be running a contest for the event, but perhaps for St Yorick's Day instead. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9520/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:39 pm
That's a good idea Bo. There's usually plenty of people around for St. Yorick's too.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:13 am
My whole demeanour today is one of...NOPE! Just not in the mood to get this fixed up. I may end up just calling in dead instead. Shrug
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
9520/10000
silverygit

Long-term Citizen
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:16 am
aghnnn I always miss so many posts, I go to bed around 21h30 now haha I have to teach in the mornings at 7h50. It is way too early for teenagers ouf.

Defender of the Realm
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:22 am

Long-term Citizen
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:46 am
Happy Halloween sir Scarz, I have missed you guys so much. This little fun community. It kept me alive in terms of mental health hehe

And yeah, teaching is something else, I have students from last year telling me how they decided to binge watch a show I chose to evaluate them on hahaha

Defender of the Realm
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:08 am
Sir Silverygit, I believe this place has helped to keep a few of us sane. . .or at least our version of sane. . .

Teaching teenagers, wow, talk about jumping in with both feet. . .I wish you luck as we really do need good teachers!

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:58 pm
bohemian wrote:
My whole demeanour today is one of...NOPE! Just not in the mood to get this fixed up. I may end up just calling in dead instead. Shrug

I had to nope my dad last night. He was trying to bug me while I was laying down with a headache. XD

Yeah, this place is great. I don't know if it has helped keep me sane, but it is a nice place to escape to. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Good morning everyone!

I have a busy day today running the younger Prince to and from class, maybe getting some yoga in, visiting the co-op to get something from a friend, and then I have a lot of work to do here... but more on that later Wink

Anyone have any particular plans for the day?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:54 pm
Good morning (afternoon now) Queen Blaze! Very Happy

I had to call the bank and nursing home for my grandma to get the payment squared away. The nursing home is supposed to receive their payment directly from SSI, but it was still deposited into the bank. :/ I got it straightened out, and the nursing home is paid. Hopefully it works right next month. I just have a few odds and ends left to do, nothing worth mentioning.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:44 am
I can not wait for Thursday 1pm. Then I shall be FREE of uni...for two weeks until my exams. However, I won't have to deal with this group work stress.

I had my intro part done within a few days (really hours) of us deciding what company we were going with. Couldn't do the recommendations and conclusions until YESTERDAY. Our presentation is in 2.5 hours. We had a brief run through of what we were going to say last night with a major chunk missing because she still wasn't finished writing out what she wanted to say. Am I stressed? Yes. Do I care any more? No.

On Thursday is another presentation. We've done the experiment...but haven't discussed the presentation or who is doing what. Am I crying? Probably. Do I care? No.

And today the Melbourne Cup is running. Apparently it is the race that stops the nation and the only horse race that I ever put money on. I've been too busy and stressed to look at the form to pick a couple of horses. And I'll be presenting the same time the horses are running.
9520/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:15 pm
Bo... you're getting closer to that end point! You can do it and then you can have that much deserved and needed break from Uni! Yes Good luck!!

Rayven... I'm glad it was a relatively easy fix. I hate dealing with things like that.

So Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

I'm not sure yet how my day is going to play out, realistically. I have some things here that I really want to do, but we'll see how that works out. I have to check a few things first...

And I have to take care of a few random RL things (of course) and I'd like to go work on a couple of my other projects...

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:32 pm
Queen Blaze-Thanks. Me too.

Bo-I'm glad you'll be getting a break soon. Very Happy

Happy Tuesday!

I'm baking a pumpkin pie while babysitting the dogs. XD Not too shabby for a Tuesday.

Queen of the Realm
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:57 pm
That sounds fun. I'm tired now. I ended up washing my dogs earlier... and it's overcast, so I'm getting sleepy vibes. I don't want sleepy vibes...
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:24 pm
Riley's not here now....it's November, which means it's NaNoWriMo time! Time to write 50k in 30 days!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 4 of 23